I have had my store live for almost a week getting over 1000 visitors mainly through Google Ads where I am spending around €15 daily. I've set up Instagram and TikTok accounts for my website as well. However, I have not yet made a single sale.
Store link: https://onestopshop1.com/
I would highly appreciate if someone can view my store and give me some advice on what I can improve.
I had a look at your ecommerce site. I few comments from my side that could help to increase your conversion rate.
1) Re-think the design of your hero banner on the homepage. It should represent what are you providing to your customers. Use something that represents you and your products. And feature easy to understand CTAs (call-to-action). E.g "shop for home & kitchen" etc.
2) Show a large range of product types that you have on the homepage. E.g "Shop by Category"
2) Feature a good sample of your products on the homepage - use at least 1 product image for each product type.
3) Do you have any core products? If so, highlight them on the homepage and also your brand features. For example:
4) Have to set-up your Google Ads to target audience that might be interested in your products?
5) Be patient. It can take some time for get your first purchase?
For anymore insights you can also visit our page CRO Audits - CONVERSIONTIGERS.
We have blog posts regarding these topics and also demo audits available for browsing and ideation for you. For any further questions, just drop us an e-mail 🙂
Conversiontigers / CEO
I would just like to add that when I first visited your store, I felt positive due to the main visual, then when I started looking at the products on offer, I felt a bit confused, as first there was a couple, then baby clothes, then sink attachments, so, as a first time visitor, I didn't have anywhere to draw or keep my attention.
Perhaps adding more products in each category would help?
Also, I felt as if the stock pictures looked quite generic therefore didn't tell me a story on why I should buy from your shop instead of somewhere like Amazon.
It's just an initial reaction.
Please keep up the good work, as there was no specific reason for me to not buy...just also no specific reason for me to buy.
This is Richard from PageFly - Landing Page Builder App.
I have checked on your store, and am quite impressed with the modern and young vibe from your store. It must have taken you lots of time and effort on this store - great work!
If you don’t mind, I would love to have some comments on your store, hopefully it can help you boost your conversion rate
2. Home page
3. Product page
Additionally, with Mother's Day 2023 fast approaching, also ranked as the third most significant holiday following Black Friday and Christmas, it is an opportune time to consider some compelling concepts for your business to take full advantage on this occasion.
1. Use colors palette associated with Mother’s Day
This kind of change makes your store more welcoming. You can refer to these pairs of colors:
2. Offer special discounts
Create special deals during Mother’s Day event like bundle or 1+1 offer is one of the best ways to boost your sales. You can highlight them on your homepage to be visible as soon as visitors reach your page and make it easy to navigate through your product offerings.
3. Create gift guides or a special section with product recommendations.
Creating gift guides or a product recommendation section can help increase engagement and sales on your Mother's Day landing page. By organizing products by categories and themes, you can make it easier for shoppers to find the perfect gift for their mothers. Including product descriptions, images, and customer reviews can also help improve the shopping experience and boost conversion rates.
I hope these suggestions can be useful for you. Good luck with increasing sales for your business!
Richard | PageFly team
Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!
All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.
Greetings! I am Gina from the flareAI app helping Shopify merchants get $6Million+ in sales from Google Search, on autopilot.
Having taken a close look at your store, I believe that below suggestions could help drive sales.
1. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
Testimonials allow your satisfied customers to step forward and address the questions and objections that fill the minds of your prospective buyers for you.
2. Create a Facebook account for your store. Having a Facebook Store is a great way to grow your business, allowing you to tap into new audiences and gain more customers.
3. Add a FAQ page to provide information on frequent questions or concerns
4. Add more payment options other than PayPal which will be convenient for the customer to purchase products.
5. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.
6. Blogging is a great tool to enhance your website's visibility and online presence, it's crucial to maintain a consistent blogging schedule and provide engaging content that resonates with your target audience. By doing so, you can increase your website's organic traffic and improve its online reputation.
7. The TikTok link added in the footer is redirecting to a 404 page.
I hope this is helpful.
Make the shift from discounts to donations, and witness your business not only thrive fina...By Holly Dec 4, 2023
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023
You've downloaded the Search & Discovery app from the Shopify App store, and as you're ...By Skye Nov 8, 2023