Page won’t load

Theliv
2 0 0

My website won’t load can someone check the back end ?? it won’t load the url and the page can’t be seen from the edit page 

Replies 3 (3)
Moira
Shopify Staff
470 68 74

Hey @Theliv!

Are you still unable to load your website? I'd love to understand a bit more about this in order to help you out! If you feel comfortable sharing your website URL here, I'd be happy to take a closer look.

Since we're not currently experiencing any known issues impacting access to the Shopify Admin, I'd be curious to know if we can isolate what you're seeing to your device or browser. Would you mind testing a few things for me?

• Clear your cache and cookies - When you use a browser, like Chrome, it saves some information from websites in its cache and cookies. Clearing them fixes certain problems, like loading or formatting issues on sites.

• Ensure your browser is up to date.

• Try an Incognito window.

• Try another browser (e.g. Safari).

• Try completing the same steps on your phone, using data rather than WiFi.

Let us know if that helps solve things or if you have some more details to share!

Moira | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Theliv
2 0 0
thelivcustom.com
Moira
Shopify Staff
470 68 74

@Theliv

It appears that you may need to adjust some of the domain records to resolve this DNS error, then your website will be back up and running!

21-10-lavfz-ebbkt

Have you purchased or connected a domain to your store recently?

To access your website domain section click Online Store > Domains and see what the current status of the domain looks like. Does the domain say Connected, Not Connected, or Action Required?

If it says Not Connected, you'll want to make sure your DNS settings are pointed to Shopify. If you've purchased your domain through a third-party provider, then you need to edit the following DNS settings:

• Your A record should point to Shopify's IP address, which is 23.227.38.65

• Your www CNAME record should point to shops.myshopify.com

If the domain says Action Required, click on it and follow the instruction provided in the admin. Often times it's related to email verification. You may see a yellow banner that allows you to resend the verification email. If this is what you see, go ahead and resend the email, and follow the prompts found in said email.

TIP: If you want to manage all of your domain settings directly in your Shopify admin without accessing a third-party provider, you can also transfer your domain to Shopify. You will then be able to adjust your domain settings, create subdomains, pay for your domain, and renew your domain on the Domains page.

If you purchased your domain directly from Shopify, one of our support advisors will be able to directly look into your account and resolve the error. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Moira | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog