[PageFly Team] What is your concerns for this BFCM season?

PageFly
Shopify Partner
1950 271 1432

Hi guys, 

We are from PageFly- Advanced Page Builder App- 6 years of providing conversion rate optimization solutions to over 100.000 Shopify merchants

How’re you preparing for the peak sales season of the year? We bet you are all super busy planning ahead marketing strategies and promotions to boost sales for your stores in this BFCM season, right?

As a page builder app, we understand how important it is to have a landing/ sales page that is well-executed and professional for your stores to drive traffic and increase sales. That’s also the reason why we created this thread to get more insights and lend an ear to your concerns/difficulties. 

What do you think are the most important features/ content/ elements on landing/ sales page? Feel free to share with us via this thread if you have any concerns. 

P.S: You could check these 2 amazing stores built with PageFly https://thebrickbusinessfleet.com.au/ and https://volantaroma.com/ 

Thank you!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Replies 12 (12)
Karenuh
Tourist
6 1 4

do you have templates for bfcm?

I'm actually have abandoned cart issue...I have a lot of traffics by running ads but customers often drop cart..do you have any tips?

PageFly
Shopify Partner
1950 271 1432

Hi @Karenuh 

Thank you for your great questions!

1. Yes, we are providing BFCM 2021 templates with a lot of colorful and useful elements for a high-converting landing page.

You can check our BFCM templates collection for more details

bfcm.png

2. Regarding the second question, we know that Cart abandonment is a constant disappointment for anyone running an online store. 

The most effective way to recover abandoned carts is not letting it happen in the first place. 

• Be transparent about any additional costs: Make it clear in the first place about any additional costs there might be. This earns your customer's trust, and they’re more likely to convert into buyers.
  • Site technical problems are all avoidable and shouldn’t be the reason you lose customers. Constantly keep an eye on your page loading speed, use device responsive design or redirect links and make sure any unwanted errors are fixed as soon as possible.
  • Offer faster delivery to fight abandonment
  • Fight abandoned checkouts with payment options. Shopify lets you use PayPal to receive payments and prevent abandoned checkouts as long as you have an account. 

To avoid abandoned carts, you can check our guide for more tips and I hope these things we provide will help you

Happy selling, @Karenuh 

DanielWesley
2 0 2

Hi Pagefly,

I've just installed your app and tried BFCM templates. They look nice and I really appreciate your support team. When I got stuck with how to use color swatches and how to align the CTA buttons, they are very helpful and patient to fix and teach me how to do.

But, do you have any tips or research to improve CRO for my website? I'm searching, even on your help center but I can't find it. You know, it would be great if pretty pages can bring us more orders Should I add more products to my menu? Please give more pieces of advice. Thank you

DavidHN1989
2 0 1

Hi, as a small store owner, although I do want to renovate my page to boost the conversion rate, I still care about every single penny. I have the website and now i want to build one page to introduce about the event. How much does it cost for 1 page? Will PageFly be a good choice for me?

Dami_mond
Shopify Partner
47 0 10

Hello there @DavidHN1989 

I read and understood that you need a one products landing page to be added to your Shopify store.

My name is Damimond, I'm a Shopify Partner.

This can cost as low as $30 and the following will be implemented:

1. Sliders

2. Menus

3. CTA

4.  Products and 

5. Events page

Kindly send a private message so as to discuss more about this project with you.

Best regards

Damimond.

Shopify Partner
PageFly
Shopify Partner
1950 271 1432

Hi @DanielWesley 

Thank you for your great question!

1. Conversion rate optimization (CRO) is the process of increasing the percentage of website visitors that convert into a prospect, a Sale Qualified Lead (SQL) or a customer. CRO involves the combined optimization of landing pages, conversion funnel, and user experience.

To improve the CRO of your store, there are some important factors that you can consider and review:

• Identify and deeply understand your customers
  • Provide quality content for all pages and be careful with your store design
  • Build your business credibility
  • Using Testimonial as Social proof
  • FOMO Marketing
  • Improve Page speed

These factors are in our ultimate guide that our PageFly Team did a research and spent time writing. The guides with tips and tricks will show you how to boost the conversion rate of Shopify stores, you can check and I believe that this guide helps you a lot!

2. Regarding the second question. On the header's menu navigation, you should display the store's collections with the dropdown menu. It means that you should Make Product Categories the First Level of the Main Navigation.

You can check the example below: => REI’s desktop and mobile sites have the product categories as the top level of the main navigation.

PageFly_0-1635134330411.png

I hope you can check our guide and let us know if you have any concerns. Have a great day!

PageFly
Shopify Partner
1950 271 1432

Hi @DavidHN1989 

It's so great to know that you are checking PageFly. 

We understand that this time is really important for Shopify merchants to prepare for the holiday season: Halloween, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, etc and this is the reason why we organize this thread to share our experience as well as knowledge with you.

You can build an entire store with the Free plan. On the free plan, you will create:

• 1 regular page

• 1 “Coming soon” page

• 1 Product page

• 1 Collection page

• 1 Home page

• 1 Blog page

Whether you are a small or medium-sized business, or even a Shopify Plus brand, with PageFly, you can publish high-quality pages and manage your site with confidence and utmost control. Upgrade/downgrade your plan at any time but still, keep your pages LIVE.

PageFly is a highly efficient tool to create sale-boosting pages in this BFCM season. 

You can check our BFCM templates collection for more details

PageFly_0-1635135493257.png

Let our 24/7 support team know if you need help. Happy selling, @DavidHN1989 !

Cindylimihs
Tourist
4 0 4

Hi @PageFly 

I'm using your template and there is a template showing testimonial as slideshow and just..add text and image of the customers.

I'm wondering should I use slideshow to save money or install a review app that you guys integrate??

PageFly
Shopify Partner
1950 271 1432

Hi @Cindylimihs 

Thank you for choosing and using PageFly and I love your question. It's really worth thinking more about it.

As you mentioned, I agree with you that using the slideshow to add testimonials like this will help to reduce money.

PageFly_0-1635327802882.pngHowever, this holiday season is very important so I recommend you can consider using a review app. You can use Judge.me app, because this app not only integrates with PageFly, but also has Free plan https://apps.shopify.com/judgeme

I hope this information will be helpful for you. Let us know more if you need help.