Particular product low sale

KeithBun
1 0 0

Hey guys, so i own a watch company and have been doing really great with all product except for one. Is there something i'm missing? I've been driving traffic to this product but unfortunately the purchase wasnt as good as the others. Also do look at other aspects of the store and let me know if there's anything i can do to improve. 

https://artico-timepieces.com/products/cyrus-gold 

Reply 1 (1)
waytoapps
Navigator
477 39 191

Hello @KeithBun 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Add a favicon, it helps to find your store when customer had multiple tabs in their browser.

Make header sticky for easy navigation. It helps customer to access menu at any time they want.

Check with ATC(add to cart) button in the product page. when supposed to click on ATC button it directly taking to checkout(information) page. I suggest you to add Buy Now(CTA) for that in the Product page.

Include Blog page, Blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

waytoapps_0-1636033530600.png

Move social icons to other place on the footer section, as it is difficult to click on those social links due to chatbot.

Make Social links open on new tab.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store   which helps to increase your sales.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace for selling creative goods such as art & collectibles, crafts & supplies, jewellery &accessories and more,  if you have any unique/handmade/vintage goods in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps