FROM CACHE - en_header

Payment PayPal

happycamper
Excursionist
16 0 2

SUPER HEROES of the Shopify Community.

Any chance any of you could help me?

I need to replace the standard PayPal button (Brooklyn Theme) with a custom made PayPal button (to add text: no account needed).

Anyone able to point me to some information on the subject???

Google does not seem willing to be my friend on this matter 😞

Sorry for the bother.

And thank you for taking the time.

Replies 3 (3)
Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
4522 434 989

Hi @happycamper,

Because you're using the Brooklyn theme which is a Shopify developed theme, you might be eligible for the 60 minutes of free design time from the Shopify theme support team if you're also on a paid Shopify plan. If you are eligible and want to go this route, don't hesitate to log in here to speak to an advisor on our support team who will connect your request to the theme support team. One thing I would recommend before that is to have the new image you want in the Files section of your store, ready to go! 

Once you're talking to the theme support team they can let you know if it's possible to change the button and how it looks. Because this is a PayPal button, no gaurentees can be made.

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

happycamper
Excursionist
16 0 2

Thank you very much for your answer.

@Nick 
Is there anything else you could point me to, besides the online support? 

Video? Documentation?

Or at least a basic outline of what to look for?

Thank you

*slightly happier camper

Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
4522 434 989

Hi @happycamper,

This is something which does need some custom code editing and I wouldn't be too comfortable myself with editing code for something like a PayPal buy button personally. 

I did find a third party YouTube tutorial on how to create a PayPal button which you can find here. But I do recommend speaking to someone in our theme support team or a Shopify Expert before making any changes to your store in the chance something goes wrong! 

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog