FROM CACHE - en_header

payment regestration

aydineliza
Tourist
3 0 0

hi any body can help me 

I apply shopify in holland but register with my name and payment went though my brother card and also he paid for the domain.

Now only he paid for everything. We want to set up the site but now we getting all kind of questions. We work together with him.

All his details are know with you but we cant continue. He dont have an utility bill this is the only thing he dont have he's got an 

mobile bill will this be ok to send?? The other details we sent like paspoort and id card please let us know because we are stuck here.

Is there a way i can talk with somebody regarding this? Please if so let me know by sending a number.

many thanks 

Replies 5 (5)
Michal17
Shopify Partner
835 73 157

Hi @aydineliza 

Hope you're having a great day!

Now only he paid for everything. We want to set up the site but now we getting all kind of questions. We work together with him.

Who do "all kinds of questions" come from? Shopify I guess.

If you have any further questions, please do reach out either here on the forum, or via private message/email.

aydineliza
Tourist
3 0 0

hi any body can help me 

I apply shopify in holland but register with my name and payment went though my brother card and also he paid for the domain.

Now only he paid for everything. We want to set up the site but now we getting all kind of questions. 

We go to domain setting there they ask account number we give account number and this is accepted. The next step was proof of driving licence and this was also accepted. And thirdly they ask for one more verification like an utility bill but this is not possible we only gave a phone bill. And now all is pending we dont know what to do next.

I am looking for an email direct to shopify so i can talk to somebody directly because we are stuck at this point for the last 3 weeks.

Is it the reason he stay in england and we in holland??

aydineliza
Tourist
3 0 0

hi any body can help me 

All his details are know with you but we cant continue. He dont have an utility bill this is the only thing he dont have he's got an 

mobile bill will this be ok to send?? The other details we sent like paspoort and id card please let us know because we are stuck here.

Is there a way i can talk with somebody regarding this? Please if so let me know by sending a number.

many thanks

Michal17
Shopify Partner
835 73 157

Hi @aydineliza 

Hope you're having a great day!

I am looking for an email direct to Shopify so I can talk to somebody directly because we are stuck at this point for the last 3 weeks.

You could contact Shopify Support under this web page with your store id: https://help.shopify.com/en/questions#/login

Live chat or email: https://help.shopify.com/en/questions#/contact

If you have any further questions, please do reach out either here on the forum, or via a private message/email.

Michal17
Shopify Partner
835 73 157

Hi @aydineliza 

If you found this comment useful then please hit Accept the Solution!

If you have any further questions, please do reach out either here on the forum, or via a private message/email.