Pending Refunds

SLenvi
1 0 0

We were using the store to do a 1 time special sale and decided to go with shopify payment. Now that the proceeds from the sales got transferred to the bank, there is no funds left in shopify payment.  When we checked from our bank statements, it's clear that the payment gateway is using Stripe. Yet Stripe wasn't able to help because they mention that the order is Shopify. I got sent an email to make payment for pending refunds which we could only do with a credit card and which we did last week. Yet the refunds to customers are still showing as pending refund. My customers are getting very irritated and keep emailing to ask about their refunds. After this first round of refund, we will be asked to do another 1 again to top up the difference which I'm not sure when that will happen. We emailed to ask for help, but the response hasn't been helpful and is slow. Is there another way about this or we just have to keep playing the waiting game and getting scolded by our customers? 

Reply 1 (1)
Moira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
903 117 149

Hi @SLenvi 

We can definitely help you out!

We’ll need to access your account securely with our live authentication methods in order to resolve this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback.

Please visit https://bit.ly/3BANQVf and log in to your account to create a support request.

Moira | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog