Pet Store -> dog clothing

obiscloset
2 0 0

Hello everyone! I am new to this world and would love some feedback on my new store Obi's Closet https://obiscloset.com/  

I would like to have feedback on the store in general but if you have specifics - it is greatly appreciated!

0 Likes
SalesCommander
Tourist
5 0 1

Your store is quite nice and attractive enough 

I will just advise you to implement the correct marketing to drive traffic and get you satisfactory sale

0 Likes

Hi @obiscloset,

This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendations for your store based on 6 years of providing solutions for about 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

You can refer to this article to get more tips to personalize your e-commerce store. Or this guide to know how to optimize conversion rate for your store.

Firstly, you should add favicon icon to your store. It makes your store look unique and professional. You can check this Shopify guide to learn how to do it: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/images/add-favicon

I also have some comments on your homepage after seeing it. Hope it's helpful for you.

1. Your header

Your theme has a quite big header which occupies much space on the first screen when visitors see your site. I think it's unnecessary

Obi's Closet – Obi's Closet 2021-09-26 01-12-31.png

It's crucial to attract visitor's attention at their first sight. So I think you should display your products as clearly as possible instead of showing a big header. 

You should consider adding a hero banner on your page. It's a simple and straightforward way to instantly captivate visitors and should be designed to draw attention within 5 seconds. 

With a small header, you can make the menu navigation sticky. A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. The menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.

On our website, we also use a sticky header:

PageFly_0-1632593976351.gif

This feature is available in some themes so you just need to enable it. In other cases, you may need support from the theme support team. Feel free to contact them.

2. Show all your categories in visual way

Showing all categories you have right on your home page and putting it at the top of the page is a good idea to boost sales. Customers will have an overview of your collections in your store. If customers want to buy any product, they can click on the collection of that product.

One example for you from our Decoz template:

PageFly_1-1632594052689.png

3. Show off your featured products

Showing many products on homepage is a way to keep visitors standing longer on the site.

You also can add some sections that show your products on the homepage. These featured products can be on-sales, arrivals, best-sellers… Visitors are often curious about products like that and they will click to learn more. This can help you increase conversion rate and therefore, increase sales.

4. Show product reviews/ testimonials

People love proof, especially when they visit a store and see many good reviews, they will be willing to shop! So you should add testimonial/product reviews on your store. You can check this guide to know more about its benefits and how to make it effective.

You can consult Stellar template here about displaying testimonials:

PageFly_2-1632594107027.png

About product reviews, you can find lots of review apps on Shopify such as Judge.me, Loox, Stamped.io... They all work well with PageFly.

5. Add newsletter section/ sign-up form section to collect data

Adding a pop-up sign up form when opening your page or a newsletter at the bottom of the site helps you collect visitor data, convert it to your customer or running email campaign.

If you want more flexibility to personalize your pages, I'd love to introduce our product PageFly Landing Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat. PageFly has a Free plan where you can use all features and create different page types so I hope give us a try.

If you find my comment useful, please let me know by giving it a Like. Thank you!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Get insightful tips to hit more sales in upcoming BFCM.

obiscloset
2 0 0

Thank you sooo much!

0 Likes