Please check my website and advise- Thanks

healthplanet
1 0 1

Hi, I've just launched a website I would greatly appreciate it if you all could check it out and tell me if there is anything I should change or anything that would keep you from purchasing? 

healthplanet.co.nz

Thanks

Replies 4 (4)
CutOutWiz
Navigator
426 29 146

Hello @healthplanet 

Hope you are doing well! Your shop looks very neat and organized. Good job is done there. The theme matches your products very well.

Here are some areas where you could consider working on

• A good idea is to have your newsletter as a popup so that it shows up when the customer enters the home page. This will make it more visible and attract more people to your newsletter from where you can target more interested people.

• People tend to buy more from people they can easily relate to. If you share your journey, your goals, and your aspirations with your customers, it will be easier for people to connect with you. If you can create an emotional connection with your visitors, people are sure to buy products from you.

• It is a good idea to place a banner on the homepage that tells your customers exactly what they are looking for. You may add a separate banner for each of your product types

Your banner looks very good and matches your theme and product. Consider, however, adding a Shop Now button to your banner, which will take you directly to the relevant product page.

• Because this is an online store and people cannot touch and feel your products before buying them, they rely heavily on product images, which is why the images have to look top-notch.

The main problem most Shopify store owners have is that they upload raw images of their products. On the website, this makes the product color dull and unappealing.

Rule of thumb - never post unprocessed images on your website. In case you are looking to make your images sharp and professional, contact CutOutWiz for any image-related solutions.

Especially for this kind of product, it is a good idea to have multiple images of the product, from multiple angles, so that the customer can have a feel of what they are buying. If you are looking for an image processing company that will solve all your needs, you can check out CutOutWiz.

• People always don’t know everything about a product beforehand. When they see a product or show interest in a product, they want to know more about the different aspects and specifications of the product. If product descriptions fail to provide people with enough information about the product and fail to create an appeal for the product, the visitors won’t buy the product. So, provide elaborate and appealing product descriptions to every product to increase your sales.

• Use a star rating widget to let website visitors evaluate your business. They create standardization, allowing customers to compare different products easily. It also helps you get feedback about your products.

• You will be surprised how much you can benefit from a chatbot. It can collect your necessary customer data, help you analyze which stuffs are trending or in more demand, and overall solve your problems by answering common questions so you won't have to.
  • You should also add a Call-To-Action (CTA) or a Shop Now button to the banner, so that users can be redirected to the relevant product page, without much delay.

• Customers read user reviews more than they read product descriptions. If they find that 50 other people have liked your product and have purchased from you, it helps your credibility and they feel safer buying from you. So try to add some reviews of your products and services to your homepage.

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you! 

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution 🙂

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
713 68 272

Hi @healthplanet 

I have visited your store and here are my suggestions. Hope they are helpful to you!

Homepage

In general, your homepage looks clear and well-arranged. There is only a few things that you should improve it 

• Add the CTA button on the banner: Your banner is quite attractive and perfectly describes your products. The hero banner plays important roles in igniting customers’ interest and curiousness about your business and products. Therefore, it is necessary to put a call to action button such as SHOP NOW or View more button to lead customers straight to specific product pages.
  • Add sale of price: Most customers have price consciousness and are interested in good deals. Adding compare price/ sale of price for products displaying on your homepage will be an effective method to appeal to customers and increase conversion rate
  • Activate Sticky cart: I recommend you activate sticky cart on your website. This enhances the user experience and makes the checkout process simple and easy for them. Moreover, a sticky cart helps to increase the conversion rate by reducing cart abandonment. Try out this app Advanced Sticky Add To Cart for free
  • Fix social media page: When I click on your social media buttons, they all lead me to error pages. You should fix it soon to avoid bad customer experiences and bounce rate.

Product page

• Testimonials/ Customer review: Adding testimonials on your product page will be a good way to build trust and credibility from new customers. The majority of buyers are concerned about whether the products they purchase online are as attractive and high-quality as they appear on the website. As a result, previous customer feedback might have a significant impact on a potential customer's buying decision.
  • Create Bundles: It seems like you have various types of products. It is a good condition to apply an effective cross-sell method which is product bundles. You can create many product bundles with discounts to appeal to customers. Most customers are willing to buy bundles to get a lower total price. Therefore, don't miss this chance to sell more products and increase your sales. App Product Bundle Volume Discount can help you create bundles at ease. 

That’s all my suggestions for your store. Hope they are helpful to you

Happy selling!

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 15.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1270 176 850

Hi @healthplanet,

I’m Richard Nguyen - CRO Expert at PageFly- Free Landing Page Builder. With over 5 years’ experience in providing solutions for over 100,000 stores to help merchants increase their conversion rates, I’d like to provide you with some feedback with the hope they would be helpful to you

You can refer to this article to get more tips to personalize your e-commerce store. Or this guide to know how to optimize conversion rate for your store.

Your store has some good points:

- You have a sticky menu navigation. A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime when they scroll up or down on your site.

- Featuring all collections in your store at the top of the home page is also a good idea. This gives customers an overview of kind of product you are providing and helps them easily find products they want.

I also have some other comments on your home page. You can consider them.

1. Favicon

Your favicon is looking burry. It make your page look unprofessional. You should change that image.

2. Hero banner

Hero banner is the first thing that visitors will see when they visit your site. This is a simple and straightforward way to instantly captivate visitors. Because of the importance of hero banner, you should display a high-quality image and consider making it full width. The current image is hard to see.

HEALTH PLANET – healthplanetnz 2021-08-31 18-18-43.pngPutting a primary call to action button will help you redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc. This really helps to increase the conversion rate for your store.

3. Collection image

These image should be changed to your product images. It would help your collection look more attractive and visitors are engaged more to click on each collection

HEALTH PLANET – healthplanetnz 2021-08-31 18-20-54.png

One Call-to-action button here also can help increase conversion rate

HEALTH PLANET – healthplanetnz 2021-08-31 18-22-42.png

5. Add product testimonials

People love proof. When your customers visit your store and see many good feedback, they will be willing to shop! You can consult Stellar template here about displaying testimonials:

RichardNguyen_0-1630409059720.png

Product review is also a good ideas. There are lots app reviews app you can find on Shopify App Store such as Loox, Judge.me, Yotpo,... And they all work well with PageFly.

6. Add newsletter

A newsletter can be placed on the bottom of the home page or you can put it on the footer. Having a newsletter on your site, customers can subscribe to their emails to receive product information, any sales campaign, etc from your store. This is a good way to keep in touch with your customers, increase engagement and run future email marketing campaigns.

By the way, I'd like to share this useful webinar with you!

This Sep 6th, at 9 PM (EST) we are having Seguno & ReConvert answer all email marketing-related questions in the newest Unpack webinar: Email Marketing - Not A Monologue. In this webinar we talk about common mistakes when running an email marketing campaign and Q&A session with experts to leverage your email marketing effectiveness We only take 100 first sign-ups.

Be one and be our guest -> SIGN UP HERE.

A Shopify page builder app will be a powerful tool to help you customize your pages to the fullest. You can consider using PageFly- Advanced Builder App, FREE plan is available with full functions and features, and our Live Chat Support 24/7 is always here at your disposal. 

Above is my recommendation for your store. If you find it helpful, please tell me know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution. Thank you!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @healthplanet, I hope you are doing well! This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some ways to improve your store and drive conversions:

- Add a newsletter signup box with automatic thankyou email.

- Add call to action here on the homepage. 

AiTrillion_0-1630411101671.png

- On the product page 'add to cart' or 'buy it now' is not clearly visible.  Also, add multiple images of the products so customers can have a look at your products in a better way.

AiTrillion_1-1630411420896.png

- Give a product recommendations on the homepage. Add a section of trending and new products to attract customers to browse trending & new products of your store.

Add an announcement bar with a call to action button on it to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on & make them take action from it.

- Add a countdown timer to create urgency among customers. 

- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers targeting the right segmentation. 

- Just a heads up! Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

Hope this helps! You can implement the above suggestions to get consistent sales.

To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.