please check out my store

sambest
2 0 1

Good day,

Please check out my store if i have done enough to boost customer confidence,. Thank you.

www.mantubo.com

Replies 5 (5)
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2494 342 1665

Hi @sambest,

This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for about 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

I have just explored your website and I realized some plus points of your website:

• Having a favicon for your store - which makes your store look unique and professional
  • Having a sticky menu header with a clear navigation bar helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. 

However, I would like to give you some suggestions about your store so that you could consider changing and hope that the conversion rate is increased accordingly

1. Featured slideshow

The background image of each slideshow seems to be not HD and the slideshow is cut off as well. Please make sure that you have a full-width slideshow and the customers can know about your brand right when they access your store

PageFly_0-1626835310436.png

And, the slideshow is not autoplay or auto-rewind. Then, your customers might think that there is nothing more to explore. Not to mention there lacks a CTA button, you should add it right away, as it is of great importance, to be honest.

2. Home deco

I wish you could make the heading “Home deco” more outstanding in this case. Also, I think it would be better if the images are full width and the product title could be shortened and highlighted instead. 

PageFly_1-1626835309635.png

3. Home needs

Your store would be more professional if you should adjust these items on the same line, image lines up in 1 row and titles do the same

PageFly_2-1626835309631.png

4. Footer

You can see in my screenshot below, there seem to be many redundant spaces. I think you should evenly divide those texts again

PageFly_3-1626835309469.png

5. Add testimonials: 

It is of great importance because your brand trust can be enhanced. You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos. You can use Loox or Yotpo app to review widgets with photos gallery because both of them integrate with PageFly already. 

For more information, you can check this guide to pick the best reviews app for your store!

6. Reorder some of the collections:

As far as I know, you should not display every collection on the homepage. But you are able to display featured products/collections. If you have a gif/video to show, do it then. Your store could be more eye-catching thus.

You can refer to one of our templates named Mondo. It would look more fashionable, I bet. 

=> What helps you to build your store more easily, especially what helps you to build all options I comment on above is a page builder.

It would be a good choice for you to have professional sites that look incredible on mobile & desktop without any extra coding, and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

If you feel my answer is helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Isreal_Chiwbrif
Excursionist
12 1 3

@sambest 

You've got a nice Store, kudos.

I would suggest you use a more quality image in the header section ( slideshow)

Remove the "Powered by Shopify" in the footer section.

Make use of the empty spaces at the footer section and have a pop up form from further marketing and follow up flows.

Cheers

Isrealchiwbrif

Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hi @sambest 

I came across your website .I found few lags in website to overcome lags try to add following features to increase sales.

Testimonials are kind of like positive reviews from previous customers. The more testimonials you have, the more your visitors will assume that you must be a trustworthy company.
A good customer testimonial will include what the customer's need was and how your product or service was the solution to that need. Try to add testimonials in home page footer section

In product page i didn't find Wishlist and recently viewed products .Add Wishlist and recently viewed products which helps in promoting through messages and mails .To drag customer intension on his favorite products and force him to buy.

Add social login and rewards .
->Customer reward  program have a very powerful and strong impact on customer retention which also has an impact on your profits.
You can offer rewards for Registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more.
->Social Login is single sign-on for end users. Using existing login information from a social network provider like Facebook, Twitter, or Google. This simplifies registrations and logins for end users.

Add blog in home page header. It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @sambestThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. We are happy to help more than 100k+ Shopify merchants and would love to provide a solution to your questions:

Good points of the store:

• great items
  • good layout
  • good design

Add About Us page. It is one of the most important pages on your customer's website. It is an opportunity where their visitors get to know their company. This is a chance for your customers to introduce themselves and the kind of business they do to their clients.

The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

AiTrillion_0-1626855638888.png

- On the product page, instead of making customers scroll down to view descriptions you can create a drop-down of it. 

- Add an announcement bar with a call to action button on it to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on & make them take action from it.

- Give product recommendations to customers by personalizing their shopping experience. Add a section of trending or new products on the homepage. 

Setup product recommendations on all the product pages as well as cart pages.

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

- Just a heads up! make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers and add email marketing automation functionality in your store.

Add trust badges in your store. With the help of trust badges, customers will know that all the processes taking place are safe and secure. 

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
sambest
2 0 1

thank you very much. i will work on the advice