I recently asked a freelancer to update my site https://fitness123.co.uk/ and he more or less replaced the site with a Shopify theme. The site speed has greatly improved but the looks of the site/store bothers me. I also need to replace the logo. Anyone with some thoughts.
Thank you very much.
Nothing really serious to worry about.
Two things :
• the choice of the main type (titles) is Abril Fatface which could be replaced as it does not offer a great legibility and being too fat. Could be swtiched for the font used in the product's description list.
• the logo could be revised: too small - the claim is not legible - and could also be somehow reviewed on the colors (too basic. But, yeah, it says "123"…). -> I think it could be revamped since it does not match the quality of the products' photos.
HI @broadex ,
I visited your website. your products and web design are very nice. I like them. But I saw something, this may be helpful to get a higher conversion rate:
- add a best seller category
- The slide banner with great visuals with your products and the "call to action" button. the slide banner should show the benefits of your products ( you can choose the best sellers to describe), your events, your discounts (Black Friday is coming, right?)
- Show promotion and a great shipping policy on the top
- add realistic product images
- make videos to attract customers and increase time on site
- pop up chat and discount pop up
- Add reviews for each product (some Shopify review apps can help) and a lower price next to the original one or to attract customers (on both the homepage and the product page)
- And don't forget to add JSON LD to your site to display your reviews on Google search by SEO app. (This SEO app I use 1 year: https://bit.ly/2YxoOYC)
- SEO: your mobile version is not good. Heading tags, Meta tags, keywords are not optimized. To handle this I usually use the above SEO app.
- Add Google Analytics to track customers visiting your site
- One thing I noticed while on your website, was that you have Powered by Shopify in your footer. here is how you can remove that:
Step 1. Navigate to your Online Store > Themes section of your admin.
Step 2. In the Action drop-down menu next to your current theme, select Edit Languages.
Step 3. In the Search Translations bar next to Filter please type in "power".
Step 4. Under Powered by Shopify, in the text bar, just put in a single space. This will erase the Powered by Shopify.
In the top right corner, select Save.
Hi @broadex ,
This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendations for your store based on 6 years of providing solutions for about 100.000 active Shopify merchants.
I have just had a look at your store. Your store is pretty. I have just some small things I'd suggest for your Homepage for a better chance of gaining sales. May it help!
1. Have an announcement bar
Basically, the announcement bar will announce the information about shipping and discount or any promotion campaign of a store. You can make your sticky header smaller to display the bar without pushing your hero banner down.
2. Check your favicon
You have already had the favicon but it looks stretching. We can see your brand logo. Please check and update it.
3. Add section about your brand story
A brand story helps customers understand more about your business and also helps your store look more professional.
4. Add a testimonial - customer reviews section
Besides, you can add blogs or reviews of your customer as testimonials. Here is an example of testimonials and unique points that are displayed on our page templates, you can refer more.
5. Improve your product sections
5.1 Improve your hero banner and CTA buttons
One crucial thing for an online store's home page is a primary call to action. With this icon, you are going to redirect customers to the page where they mostly want to take action. This also helps your store to improve its conversion rate. I found that you have a few CTA buttons now, with one style on your page. You should define which button is the principal one, which is the secondary one. They should have suitable styles (same color for the same level of CTA). The principal buttons should be the most highlighted on your page.
5.2 Shorten your Product title
A short title can make customers clear and memorable about your product. The product features should be displayed on your Product details.
5.3 Add CTA button, compared price, product badge (which show % discount and stock of products)
5.4 Add review star under Product tile as a product testimonial
To build a better Homepage, you also can take a look at our blog here: Personalize Your Homepage
By the way, BFCM is coming. You might concern about amplifying your sales in holiday season withPageFly solutions exclusively for this holiday season. All these holiday features could help you a lot in building a high-converting page.
Besides building attractive and powerful pages, you should spend more time focusing on marketing strategies. If you find my comments helpful to you, like it or mark it as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. I recommend you take a look at our PageFly is a powerful page builder to help merchants to build pages.
Good luck and have a nice day! Cheers!
Thank you all. I have over 300 products. Is there a quick way to reduce the product description/optimise the description instead of updating each line on the product list?