28 0 6

Hello everyone

Could you give a feedback on my store  www.dresspoppy.com

Replies 4 (4)
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hello,

I just had look into your website. I observed few points on your website.

-> You can add zooming function under gallery images.
-> I see one of the item, Item haven't show colors in color variant. You can show colors at variants. check the below image.dresspoppy-com-wedding-dresses.png

-> I see one of your item in view page, item contains only specifications you can add the description of items, An elegantly composed item description clarifies the advantages of the item and persuades the customer that they need the item as well as need it. Your item description is the one you need to catch their eye to in light of the fact that it can without much of a stretch pull in them and influence them to put in a request.
-> You can increase your followers on Instagram page. And regularly promote your products through Instagram.
-> Have you promoted your products through Facebook? I Am unable to find it. Facebook also one of the best platform for promoting products.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
-> I suggest you can add your store blog. Blog gives you the chance to make important substance for your clients. Utilize this as a promoting strategy to manage movement back to your site. Blog make better Your Website's SEO , Increase Traffic to Your Website through inbound links.

I hope these points are helpful for your website.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear @Jaroslaw_Kulacz 

Congratulations on your store!

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Improve store speed for mobile

dresspeed.png

• At header:

dressheader.png

• Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Add product video for each product at the Product page.
  • Improve ON PAGE SEO
  •  
Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
NikkiElizDeMere
Explorer
66 6 29

What I love: 

• Beautiful photography! That's so important.
  • Browsing by color.
  • The spring sale and the splash image. 🌷
  • The seasonality, I can browse both spring and summer collections.

A few recommendations:

• Add a value proposition above the fold. What makes your store unique?
  • Update instances of "New in" to just "New"
  • Add a live chat feature.
  • The newsletter "form" to sign up doesn't stand out in the footer. 
  • Expand the "mission" on your About Us page to include storytelling about your brand (but still make it about your customers) so that customers can truly get to know your company culture and main differentiators. 
  • Add more robust product descriptions to product pages, at least a couple of sentences that vibrantly describe each product. 

CMO @ Reeview.app. Reeview automatically finds, collects and displays authentic, user-generated product video reviews for Shopify stores. Using A.I. to manage user-generated videos at scale and beautiful video widgets placed directly where purchase decisions are made, Reeview increases conversions, shopper engagement and customer lifetime value.
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @Jaroslaw_Kulacz, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the AiTrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and see that your store's overall appearance is visually appealing, and your branding is well done. Here are some inputs from my side:

- Add review carousel on the homepage.

- You can add an Instagram Feed on the homepage.

- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add web push notifications which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.

- Price seems to be quite high. Pricing should be according to the audience you are targeting. High pricing will make people shift to alternate brands and you might miss out on sales.

- Make sure you are using email marketing automation to reach your customers.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.