Please give feedback on my store - The Fatherhood Marketplace!

TFMarketplace
Tourist
3 0 0

I have been running this store now for two months - https://www.thefatherhoodmarketplace.net/.

I am seeing what I believe is a good bit of traffic however we are not yet seeing a steady or great deal of sales. I am also including screenshots of analytics for transparency and greater review on your end. I started with Facebook ads and recently have used more Google ads, even more the Shopify Google and Ebay integrations. I am interested in what you feel could be our adjustments to increase sales. I have been wondering about product descriptions but as I look at other stores, especially locations like Amazon and hardware stores who may have some similar products, I do not see a huge difference. I am interested in continuing to refine my store so please help me with some clear details and specifics to the suggestions you make. I do not mind the work, and it may take me some time, but I will work seriously to implement effective recommendations. BIG THANKS in advance!!Two Mth Analysis 1.pngTwo Mth Analysis 2.pngTwo Mth Analysis 3.pngTwo Mth Analysis Ggl 1.pngTwo Mth Analysis Ggl 2.pngTwo Mth Analysis Ggl 3.png

Replies 4 (4)
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2497 342 1665

Hi @TFMarketplace

This is PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App. As I can see in the data tracking you attach, the bounce rate is really high and the average time is around 2' is showing that you should take care of your store design first. When the website gives visitors bad UX with bad UI, it can stop you from making more sales. I would like to give you some recommendations for optimizing your store more. I hope that my commendations are helpful to you. Before that, these are Conversion Rate Optimization Best Practices: 12 Chapter Checklist for you to get more information on how to increase the conversion rate for your store. 

1. Homepage: 

1.1 Add the sticky menu:

PageFly_0-1616992003554.png

When you make the sticky menu, it will help the visitors easily access any links, pages, and functions like search, sign in, cart. The more convenience you give the visitors, the higher the conversion rate can be. It is also a great thing that you put the search bar in a clear shape and visible for people to notice. 

You can also consider making the menu with fewer categories or increase the distance between them. Right now, it is hard to notice and not really in a good shape. 

1.2 Add CTA button in all slide: 

PageFly_2-1616992307209.png

This is the first place they will see and it is really important to make this part looks good. I recommend you put the CTA button for all the slides. Make it clear, stand out, and in a united format. It can increase the visitor's impression and make them want to click it. 

1.3 Changing the images or heading style:

As I can see in the banner, the text totally blends into the image and hard to see. The biggest number of traffic to your store is from Instagram - which is strongly preferred for good visually content. So carefully taking care of all the images and texts on your page: how its style, how the quality, etc. Besides that, think about the store's loading speed when you using your images. A good UX is also a must in making a higher conversion rate. 

1.4 Adding the introduction part: 

PageFly_3-1616992840088.png

It is a good part to get visitor's attention and start building trust with them. Currently, this part in your store is quite short with no images, no main point stand out and no space to notice about. I see that you have put "Our Stories" and "Our motivation" in your menu, I believe it would be great if you can make some ideas/points from these 2 sections in this part to show who you are. Try to optimize this part by making more space for that, making the heading more standing out with different fonts, bigger size,s or different colors. 

1.5 Change product feature's style: 

PageFly_4-1616993128497.png

Remember to make the layout balance between parts. In this part, your image is bigger than the texts. I recommend you adjust the text, making the heading stand out and give space between the line. Also, you can make the ATC button more stand out and add a "SHOP NOW" button next to that to attract customers. Give them more details about the products and the star reviews to see why they should buy them. 

Also as I mentioned before, thinking about the visual content for your store. For the products or collections, try to add more pictures with good quality, especially the images in the real showcases for making them more visually appear to the visitors. 

1.6 Adding the CTA button: 

PageFly_5-1616993486952.png

It is the same with this part. Changing your text style and make it more visible to visitors. I recommend you to put more pictures of each product and also a "Add to cart" under the price so people can click on that right away without going to other pages. 

1.7 Adding the testimonials: 

PageFly_6-1616993742994.png

I saw you put this image in a whole section and it quite large. You can put the testimonials for this part. 

You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos.

You can use Loox or Yotpo app to review widgets with photos gallery because both of them integrate with PageFly already. 

Or you can use a slideshow to show testimonials, let consult my Casen template.

PageFly_7-1616994043782.png

2. Collection page: 

I choose the collection to make some reviews: https://www.beerbong.shop/collections/frontpage?view=gri

Generally, your page is quite good with the sort function. However, you can make it better with: 

• Make the sort function as a button. It is good content, make it accessible for people. 
  • Make the heading standing out with different colors, fonts, and sizes. 
  • Adding the descriptions about your collection, what are its special features. 
  • Make the pagination or load more for your page. Especially for the list view, it can make the visitors angry when they have to load too much. 
  • Putting the CTA button right below the color swatches for easier access.

What helps you to build your store more easily is a page builder. It would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. It's a good store. Great work and wishes you the best!

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers!

PageFly.

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hello,

I just had look into your website, It's looking good.
I observed few points on your website.

-> You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
-> Increase your stores niche.
-> Your company’s About Us page is another opportunity to tell a story that will help you stick in your customer’s minds.
-> I see one of the item in view page, It contains mora than 8 gallery images. It's not looking much great, You can use 3-5 gallery images. And you can show your product images in description.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> You can add trust badges on your cart page. It checks to visitors that a site is genuine. Information is gathered by the outsider trust seal organization that affirms that the business is valid.
-> You can increase your followers through social media pages by regularly posting of your products. I suggest you can use Facebook Marketing and Instagram marketing.

Facebook Marketing

-> Optimize Your Profile Picture and Cover Photo of your company logo with high resolution.
   -> Fill Out Your Facebook Bio.
   -> Set a Consistent Posting Schedule.
   -> Schedule Your Posts at the Optimum Time.
   -> Use Video To Attract Your Audience and Target The Right Audience Using Facebook's In-App Targeting Features.
Instagram Marketing
   -> Instagram business profiles allow your team to optimize your profile, add contact information and your website into the bio section making it much easier for your audience to interact and               connect with you.
   -> Keep your Instagram profile uniform by keeping your photos within one color scheme. And Use #tags, Hashtags are a big part of Instagram's posts because it allows photos and video content            to become searchable on the channel.
   -> And I suggest you can use Instagram Stories To Stand Out In The App.

I hope these points are helpful for your website.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
TFMarketplace
Tourist
3 0 0

Thanks a great deal for taking the time to be very specific and detailed with your analysis. I will take a closer and more focused look at your recommendations and see how much of those I have the ability to impact easily based on the Shopify theme I am using. I have a feeling there will be some challenges to achieve some of those suggestions but I will give it a valiant effort. It seems you are recommending something called Pagefly also. I need to study that more.

TFMarketplace
Tourist
3 0 0

Yes, these are some strong recommendations as well. I will begin to work on them and I also appreciate your extension to the social media portion. I have had some posts although I am struggling to meet the facebook and Instagram policies and do not really understand what they are specifically requesting of me. It is practically impossible to reach support on facebook and instagram to pinpoint why they are not allowing me to have and official commerce account. I will look to apply your suggestions as quickly as I can although I do have a few things on my plate at the moment. Very thankful for your help.