Please give feedback on my Store

Shivam97
Trailblazer
164 0 63

Hi,

Please Visit my Preview link - https://ghu99nfcd2qzt3jk-29909680261.shopifypreview.com

And please give me suggestion

0 Likes
waytoapps
Navigator
352 29 148

Hello @Shivam97 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Add a favicon which helps to find you when customer has multiple tabs in the browser.

Add a nice logo which gives identity and separates from the competition.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store   which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

Add Testimonials or reviews on the homepage to build trust with the visitors.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4017 241 733

Hello @Shivam97This is AiTrillion- an all-in-one integrated marketing platform on Shopify. We are happy to help more than 100k+ Shopify merchants and would love to provide a solution to your questions:

- Add a favicon.

- Add a call to action button on the banner image as shown in the below screenshot. 

AiTrillion_0-1632143000012.png

- Add a section of reviews on the homepage as 90% of people read reviews before making a purchase. 

- You can give product recommendations by personalizing the consumer shopping experience through gathered data, you can give better suggestions to your customers, which will then increase the likelihood that your customers will purchase a suggested product.

- Add trust badges in your store. With the help of trust badges, customers will know that all the processes taking place are safe and secure.

- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on and make it clickable so customers can take an action on it. 

To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

Hi @Shivam97,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Page Builder. First of all, congratulations on your store. Your store turned out beautiful! I can see you put a lot of effort into the store's aesthetic. I'd like to provide a few additional details to help you in making your store ideal and increasing conversion rates.

Add more products to your storeOn the home page of a typical catalog site, at least half of the product catalog should be displayed, with at least one product for each product type. People are more likely to underestimate a brand's product offerings when only a few products are displayed on homepages, which discourages them from exploring the site further since they think it lacks the products they're seeking for.

Please pay more attention to details. The images are great but the contents underneath are not aligned with each other.

vbng.png

The image size could be adjusted to make it bigger. 

áq.PNG

Add an Instagram gallery on your Shopify Store. Make your Instagram account into a shoppable gallery and allow your followers to shop directly from the posts. Product discovery, inspiration, and sales will all benefit from displaying gorgeous shoppable Instagram galleries throughout your site.

Apart from anchor texts, there are not many redirect links on the home page. With that being said, the customer will highly leave your site without visiting other sub-sites.
You should add CTA buttons and redirect links for each section on the home page instead of the embedded link in the text (this practice is more suitable for blog posts).

The features above can be used easily on PageFly page builder, even with a free account. You can take a look at our template gallery to choose what suits you the most.

For guidance in running a business online, you can take a look at our Academy to get instruction from our top e-commerce experts in increasing store conversion rates.

Hope your business is successful and gains more sales every day!

Cheers!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Get insightful tips to hit more sales in upcoming BFCM.

Reventia
Tourist
4 0 2

I"m not an expert but I have my own shop and changed my website multiple times.   When I opened it, the color scheme was nice but I didn't understand why your product is different from everything else out there.  I wasn't drawn to learning more.  Perhaps you can add a sentence about how you are different upfront and visible when you go to your website in that first image/text.