I launched my store in January, and would really appreciate any feedback/criticism!
A few numbers:
Mobile/web speed: 60/88
Conversion rate: 0.5%
Avg traffic per day: 200 visits.
Hope the following suggestions will help you
Hello @rafaassolari, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:
- Your store looks aesthetically appealing. You need to make your store engaging and interactive. Add customer engagement tools.
- Add review carousel on the home page.
- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
- Add a countdown timer bar that helps in increasing the curiosity amongst customers to make a purchase.
- Add a section of trending, new arrivals products on the home page.
- Add a section of recently viewed products on the product page and cart page.
- You can add a loyalty rewards program to entice customers. It helps in increasing the repeat purchases.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!