Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear @Cetinich 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Improve store speed for mobile

CAFFspeed.png

• At header:

cafheader.png

• Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • At footer:

cafffooter.png

• Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Cart page layout needs to improve

cartpageexample.png

• Improve ON PAGE SEO

Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hello Cetinich,

I observed few points on your website.

-> Check below image. Url: https://caffeineandpowernaps.com/collections/bath-change/Bath-&-Accessories+Change-Tables+Mats-&-Acc...

web1.png

-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.

-> You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.

-> And You can begin giving dedication focuses to your customers on various credits like joining, subscription, making a buy, taking into account message pop-ups, sharing or following via web-based media mean referral rewards. This will assist you with captivating your customers and hold them. You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses. This energizes rehash buys which expands deals and helps in holding your customers.

I hope these will helpful for you!

Further, if you like to implement customer engagement in your store I suggest you to install our Shopify app Tuecus. It helps for you Increasing of sales. And it gives you Attractive Customer Dashboard and Raises The Store Revenue. Customizations Available.

Thanks,
team Tuecus.

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @CetinichThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance. Here are some suggestions that you can work on:

- Add a call to action button on the banner image. Add a search bar.

AiTrillion_0-1620725059268.png

- These arrows are not clickable & are not working. 

AiTrillion_1-1620725359312.png

- Reviews- Add reviews on the product page. 83% of people read reviews before making a purchase. Add a review carousel on the homepage, it helps in building trust with other visitors.

- Announcement BarAdd an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

- Add a smart popup to capture more customers to target them later on. 

- Add loyalty rewards programStart giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
waytoapps
Shopify Partner
733 65 264

Hello @Cetinich 

Hope You are doing good. Your Store looks nice and here are few Suggestions.

Add a nice favicon.

Make a Sticky header for easy navigation.

Add Show Now(CTA) button on the Hero banner.

Add ATC(add to cart) buttons on the products.

Mention More contact details of your store to look trustworthy.

Add chatbot for support and you can also analyze customer choices.

Organize Header and Footer sections.

If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store

Thanks,
Waytoapps
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @Cetinich

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? 

Did you get a chance to try the app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.