Please give me some feedback on my store!

brookenic84
2 0 1

Hello.  I started an online baby and toddler boutique. I launched June 25th.  I am using IG hashtags for free advertising since they won't approve me yet for ads.  I use Facebook ads frequently and have been trying to learn how to retarget.  My store is www.thelittlequinnboutique.com 

The problem is I can't seem to get many sales and a day like today so far 0 sales.  I have like a 0.60 conversion rate according to Shopify.  I'm sure patience and work will help but in the meantime if anyone would please give me some feedback I'd greatly appreciate it!  If you need more details let me know.  I'm still relatively new to this.

Ireoluwa
Explorer
112 4 10

Hello 

Welcome to the community, 

You indeed have a great store. 

The thing you need to know 

Sales Funnel: Set up a sales funnel for retargeting and having more conversion, if you don't know your way around it, Let me know 

Featured Images:  Use good quality featured banner images to captivate user attention.

Homepage: Need more work on the homepage layout. Check the homepage flow, above the fold and below the fold content should be strategically decided. You can add ‘Call to action banner’ ‘New arrivals’, ‘Top selling products, etc. on the homepage to engage users. You only have to of that which is "Summer Sale", "New Gender Neutral Collection"

Favicon: You can change the color of the favicon on your website it shows a better view of it. 

Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.

Build trust: Show off trust signals and customer testimonials to boost conversion. Customer testimonials and trust Signals build customer's trust and help customers to feel more secure in their buying decision.

Social Media: Integrating more social plugins on your website to increase traffic. Social media make your business visible and it expands conversion. It's a great way to connect with your new and existing users. 

I hope my feedback will help you!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

Best Regards

CutOutWiz
Navigator
302 24 114

Hello @brookenic84 

Hope you are well. For an owner with very little experience, you have done a pretty good job. I must say your aesthetic eye is very keen.

Here are some areas where you could consider working on

• A good idea is to have your newsletter as a popup so that it shows up when the customer enters the home page. This will make it more visible and attract more people to your newsletter from where you can target more interested people.

• It is a good idea to place a banner on the homepage that tells your customers exactly what they are looking for. You may add a separate banner for each of your product types

Your banner looks very good and matches your theme and product. Consider, however, adding a Shop Now button to your banner, which will take you directly to the relevant product page.

It is a good idea to have multiple slides on your banner (each should stay for around 5seconds) for each product type and have the CTA buttons for each slide redirect the customer to a different product page.

• Because this is an online store and people cannot touch and feel your products before buying them, they rely heavily on product images, which is why the images have to look top-notch.

Especially for this kind of product, it is a good idea to have multiple images of the product, from multiple angles, so that the customer can have a feel of what they are buying. If you are looking for an image processing company that will solve all your needs, you can check out CutOutWiz.

• People always don’t know everything about a product beforehand. When they see a product or show interest in a product, they want to know more about the different aspects and specifications of the product. If product descriptions fail to provide people with enough information about the product and fail to create an appeal for the product, the visitors won’t buy the product. So, provide elaborate and appealing product descriptions to every product to increase your sales.

• You should also add a Call-To-Action (CTA) or a Shop Now button to the banner, so that users can be redirected to the relevant product page, without much delay.

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you! 

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
0 Likes

Hi @brookenic84,

This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my advice for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for about 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

I have just taken a quick look at your website and I realized some good points of your website are:

• Having a favicon for your store - which makes your store look unique and professional
  • Having a sticky menu helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the navigation bar anytime they want. 

However, I would like to give you some suggestions about your store so that you could consider changing and hope that the conversion rate is increased accordingly.

1. Navigation Bar

You should place all the text of the navigation bar on 1 row, it would be more reasonable I think. As far as I see, there are still available spaces to do so.

PageFly_0-1627530630008.png

2. Sale banner

As you can see in the screenshot below, the banner does not show what you are selling to catch the attention of your customers, not to mention it is not of high quality. That might lead to a high bounce rate. In fact, it looks more like the banner of the sale campaign. I think it might be better if you place a featured image with a CTA button here and turn this banner into a pop-up version.

PageFly_1-1627530630226.png

3. Trust Badge

Please remove the redundant black line above this trust badge because it makes the trust badge easily overlooked in this case.

PageFly_2-1627530629971.png

4. Footer

For a higher conversion rate, I think you should display this newsletter section right on the body of the homepage instead of the footer like I captured below.

PageFly_3-1627530630147.png

Last but not least, here are my other recommendations for you, feel free to consider them applied to your store:

• Make testimonials more dominant: It is of great importance because your brand trust can be enhanced. You can consider using Loox or Yotpo app to review widgets with a photo gallery because both of them integrate with PageFly already. Moreover, you can check this guide to pick the best reviews app for your store!
  • Add a section about your brand story: A business can stand out with its brand story. A brand story helps customers understand more about your business and also helps your store look more attractive

=> What helps you to build your store more easily, especially what helps you to build all options I comment on above is a page builder.

It would be a good choice for you to have professional sites that look incredible on mobile & desktop without any extra coding, and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

If you feel my answer is helpful, LIKE IT or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. 

Cheers!

PageFly

P/s: Great store design is a key thing to keep visitors stay while Advertising is to acquire them to visit that place. I have shared some store design tips, now if you want to learn about some useful Advertising strategy you can consider joining this Advertising Webinar: Advertising & The Booby Trap.

We have directors from Sixads, AllFetch, Trackify with us in this webinar. This would help you a lot with your advertising strategy, but you should sign up now cause we only take the first 100 sign-ups 

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3990 237 722

Hey @brookenic84This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are few suggestions that you can work on:

Some good points on your store:

• visually appealing
  • good layout & design

- Add a call to action button on the banner image of the homepage. 

AiTrillion_0-1627557946003.png

- Display your collection list on the homepage. 

- Add multiple product images on the product page. 

AiTrillion_1-1627558295798.png

- Add a call to action button on the announcement bar so let customers take an action on it. 

You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales in your store and retain the customers for the long term.

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

Hope you found my suggestions helpful! You need to maximize customer engagement in your store which will help you to drive conversions by engaging the visitors that are coming to your store. 

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
MaDev1
Shopify Partner
56 3 32

Your front page looks good, a few pictures of cute babies will make it looks better

Developer of PixPix image editor for Shopify
0 Likes
Gabby_pearl
Excursionist
7 0 1

Good but not IG ads is the necessary but there many things you can do and earn with your store and get high ROI with your store

0 Likes