Please give reviews/opinions on my store

Meraki-Vintage
3 0 0

I have been up for a couple months now and was hoping for some honest reviews on my site. Please be honest you will not hurt my feelings:)

www.merakivintageshop.com

Replies 2 (2)
waytoapps
Shopify Partner
733 65 264

Hello @Meraki-Vintage 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Add a nice Favicon which helps customers to find you when they have multiple tabs in their browser.

Add ATC(add to cart) Buttons on the products.

Adjust the Sticky header, as it is affecting the product on the Product page.

There are no reviews on the products. Add customer review app, so that customer can review on your products.

You can also promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store  which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

Add Blog page,  blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

Add Contact us form in the contact page.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @Meraki-VintageThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are my inputs that you can work on:

- Homepage recommended layout - The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this, top announcement bar, Slideshow banners, Collection List, Product Recommendations, product reviews, Newsletter sign-up box, Blog Posts, Instagram Feed & footer.

- Increase the viewport. The text is not appearing clearly.

AiTrillion_0-1623150138052.png

- Improvise the product descriptions:

• Make sure you specify every detail of the product.
  • Showcase its features and benefits.
  • Use numbering and bulleting to make it easily scannable.
  • Use keywords to optimize your descriptions.
  • Use power words that entice customers.

Add these missing tools to your store:

• Setup announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.
  • Start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, making a purchase, visiting a store, and many more. This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come back to your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

• Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor an exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon codes to complete the purchase.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. Bring all your marketing efforts to one place and don't bear the hassle of managing multiple apps in your Shopify store.

P.S- If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.