Please Help My Store Convert! Large Store.

MJoffroad
Tourist
12 0 1

Hello,

Store: MJoffroad.com

I'm looking for feedback on my store's layout, navigation, speed, color scheme etc. Before I run more ads I want to make sure it's user friendly and looks professional. 

Please check it out on Desktop + mobile. I was aiming for more mobile friendly and went through MANY different layouts to make it look good on both. 

Please let me know if you have any recommendations!

Thank you.

Replies 2 (2)
vinods
Shopify Partner
717 12 89

Hi @MJoffroad 

Hope you are doing good. I am Vinod from Bombay India. I am a digital marketing consultant by profession, providing professional website design and development, google and bing ads, email marketing and conversion rate optimization services to merchants across globe.

I have sent you an email on the email which you have mentioned on your website

Thanks

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev
Digital Centrics
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2498 342 1665

Hi @MJoffroad 

This is PageFly - Landing Page Builder. 

Congrats on your new store. It's pretty. I have just had a look at your store. I have just some small things I'd suggest for your Homepage for a better chance of gaining sales. May it help!

1. Make a sticky header

Sticky header helps customers easily access menu navigation although they scroll down or up on your page. Customers can also quickly reach the Search field to find products with a sticky header. You should display like this picture below:

PageFly_0-1617337377549.png

Your header has been sticky already but it occupies a large area on the first screen when customers visit your page. I think we should rearrange the header to make it shorter.

It's better to make this header have different colors when you scroll. You can see an example on our website below.

PageFly_1-1617337379379.gif

Besides, you should link more tabs on the menu to show which products you are selling. Sometimes, people just focus on what they can see immediately in your store.

2. Improve your hero banner

The banner is very significant in hero material. It is the first thing customers see when they visit your website. Let's get consumers to know exactly what you're having in 5 seconds first. Your current images are pretty and you are using a slideshow. However, it’s not instant, please see my pictures below:

PageFly_2-1617337377538.png

PageFly_3-1617337377545.png

What should you do?

- Firstly, you should recheck your slideshow function as I mentioned before.

- Add a premium banner. It makes your site more professional and helps attract the attention of customers 

- Display the products on the banner. As soon as they see your sign, let your customers know what you're selling. 

3. Using List view instead of Grid view for your products

The product list isn’t actually always a list — often it’s a grid. During multiple rounds of testing, we observed that different contexts call for different product list layouts — sometimes a “List View” is more appropriate, other times a “Grid View” is better.

Your product is a typical spec-driven product - products where certain specs are of great importance and often have a direct correlation to the price. With this type of product, "List view" is better than "Grid view". It helps you show all needed information which leads your customer to make a buying decision.

PageFly_4-1617337377534.png

“List Views” on mobile devices allow more room for specs. Ideally, specs would be visually separated to allow easier scanning.

By the way, the “View all” button should be highlighted or can replace by the “Load more” button. A “Load More” button enables users to decide whether they need to see more products, and also to have all products viewed on one page - allowing easier comparison between items. 

4. Add more content on your homepage

• Besides the hero banner, I suggest that you should add more information in your homepage. It can be your collections and product lists to make intuitively what you are selling. I think you should put 1 specific product detail, the best seller collections, the new arrivals collection, for example, before the section “How it works” and instead of “Pick What You'd Like to Try”.
  • Besides, you can add blogs or reviews of your customer as testimonials. Here is an example of testimonials and unique points that is displayed on our page templates, you can refer more.

PageFly_5-1617337378615.png

To build a better Homepage, you also can take a look at our blog here: Personalize Your Homepage (LINK)

If you find my comments helpful to you, like it or mark as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. I recommend you take a look at our PageFly is a powerful page builder to help merchants to build pages.

Besides building attractive and powerful pages, you should spend more time focusing on marketing strategies. 

Good luck and have a nice day! Cheers!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store