Please help review my store

parisbras
4 0 0

Hi,

Looking for feedback on my store. Thank you!

https://parisbras.com/

Replies 5 (5)
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hello @parisbras ,

I have gone through your Store, It seems to be Single-Product Store.

Let me please honestly share my feedback so that it may help you.

I would like to suggest you to :

--> ADD TESTIMONALS : A testimonial is a customer statement attesting to a brand's or product's superior performance, quality or results
Firstly & fore mostly it earns the trust of your visitors which may turn them to your future customers

It is apt saying that the more testimonials you have, the more your visitors will assume that you must be a Trustworthy company.

--> ADD FAVICON : Favicons are icons that visually represent a website and/ or brand. they are the small images (usually 16*16 pixels). Use the .ico file format for favicons, but browsers also support PNG and (static) GIF files.
By applying favicons on your site, you can create your own site brand.

Favicon makes your site professional, so if a user comes to your site then spends time on your site, reads the content of your site, goes to the internal link of your site, shares it, which gives Google the signal that Your site is good which improves your ranking.

--> ADD RETURNS & REFUND POLICY : According to a study, over 60% of customers review a Returns Policy before they make a purchasing decision.
The Returns Policy is the document that covers the situation where a customer wants to bring a purchased item back and exchange it for cash,
a replacement product, or store credit.

Having a good Return Policy for your store is important for keeping your sales practices in line with the law, but also for retaining customers.

--> ADD PRIVACY POLICY : A privacy policy is one of the most important documents on any website. It details your company's views and procedures on the information collected from visitors.
Visitors have a right to know what information you are collecting. It may be obvious that you are collecting personal details by asking them to complete a form, but you should make it clear. You should also include information logged by your servers, such as hostnames and IP addresses.

Privacy policy is technically a legal document, great effort should be made to craft a document that is both accurate and easy to understand, obscuring hidden clauses in reams of text is not acceptable.

--> ADD SHIPPING POLICIES : A shipping policy is a concise document or webpage that outlines important information around shipping when an order is placed online.
It often includes details on shipping costs and methods, delivery times, and more.

--> ADD CONTACT US : Your ‘Contact Us’ page plays an important role in turning your website visitors your customers by providing them with a place
where they can find all your contact details easily
Apart from your potential customers, your ‘Contact Us’ page also allows investors and advertisers to get in touch with you, and we all know how important both these entities can be for the success of any business.

--> ADD BLOGS : A blog can maintain your marketing strategy and structure your relevant content, attract new clients & can promote the formation of a community
around your website and organization

The ultimate goal in creating blogs is to drive as much traffic to your website as possible. When you create a blog post this creates one more indexed page on your website,
meaning it’s one more opportunity for you to show up in search engines and drive traffic to your website.

--> ADD REVIEWS & RATINGS : Ratings and reviews are an invaluable source of feedback. Customers Will Tell You What They Think of Your Product & gains Visibility
They can help you increase brand awareness, improve your products, and much more.

There’s much to be said for having lots of reviews, specifically positive reviews. They help drive traffic to your products with typically
better conversion on that traffic, ultimately driving sales.

Hope this helps you.

Thanks,
Tuecus.

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
CutOutWiz
Navigator
426 29 146

Hello @parisbras 

Hope you are doing well! Your shop looks very neat and organized. Good job is done there. The theme matches your products very well.

Here are some areas where you could consider working on

• Add a sticky header. The headings are important to navigate the site. If the headers keep disappearing, it makes it hard to find what the customer is looking for. That is why if you make your headers sticky, the user can see them even if they have scrolled down, which makes the site more user friendly.

You can also consider making your headings a bit bigger or bolder, so that they catch the eye more easily.

• Your store logo might need an improvement as a company’s Logo grabs attention, makes a strong first impression, and is the foundation of your brand identity.

• It is a good idea to place a banner on the homepage that tells your customers exactly what they are looking for. You may add a separate banner for each of your product types

Your banner looks very good and matches your theme and product. However, it is a good idea to have multiple slides on your banner (each should stay for around 5seconds) for each product type and have the CTA buttons for each slide redirect the customer to a different product page.

• People always don’t know everything about a product beforehand. When they see a product or show interest in a product, they want to know more about the different aspects and specifications of the product. If product descriptions fail to provide people with enough information about the product and fail to create an appeal for the product, the visitors won’t buy the product. So, provide elaborate and appealing product descriptions to every product to increase your sales.

• Use a star rating widget to let website visitors evaluate your business. They create standardization, allowing customers to compare different products easily. It also helps you get feedback about your products.

• Customers read user reviews more than they read product descriptions. If they find that 50 other people have liked your product and have purchased from you, it helps your credibility and they feel safer buying from you. So try to add some reviews of your products and services to your homepage.

• I see that your store doesn’t have a Favicon. Having a favicon on your website is crucial. It makes your site recognizable on browser tabs, but it too gives a professional look to your website.

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you! 

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution 🙂

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
MS_WEB_DESIGNER
Shopify Expert
602 44 122

Hi @parisbras,

This is Anni from MS Web Designer - TOP Rated Shopify Experts based in Singapore. We would like to provide some recommendations based on our seven years of experience in providing solutions to over 10000 active Shopify merchants.

We have reviewed your store, and some changes can be made to make your store more professional and attract more customers. Here are they:

Design recommendations-

The home page:
1.A favicon is needed to locate your website easily.
2.USP (unique selling proposition) should be highlighted to gain confidence from the customers.
3.The trust badges should be added to ensure trust.
4.Testimonials can be added for building trust.
5.The footer could have been more elegant with all the informative pages like Privacy policy, return policy etc.

The product page:
1.Addition of sticky add to cart for better functionality.
2.Review sections.

Cart page:
1.Add terms and conditions to avoid legal issues
2.Add trust badges

Check this apps:
we suggest you install a Free app from the Shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout as it makes it easy for the customer to read your terms and policies and for chaos-free shopping.

Voila Shopify app adds a highly efficient cart feature, proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Shows multiple Discount coupon codes on the cart page)

Best of luck with your store.

MS Web Designer  | Top Rated Shopify Experts in Singapore
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1500+ Happy Clients

Want to Improve Shopify Store Speed, Redesign or custom changes, or Small tweaks on store hire me.Try Our Free Shopify App
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

Growave
Shopify Partner
1526 49 434

Hi @parisbras 

Welcome to Shopify! It is a Growave team! First of all, I would like to compliment your visual appeal. However, I have noticed you don’t use e-marketing tools for sales and traffic increase Therefore, I suggest you start using some e-commerce marketing tools

• Add Wishlist. 

Offering a Wishlist is an effective way to reduce shopping cart abandonment and fulfill sales from customers who showed intent but didn't purchase. Since you offer various designs and color options, I recommend adding a Wishlist to improve the user experience. If the items from the Wishlist haven't been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder. Moreover, you can analyze the data to see what items people save for later and what items they actually buy.

BEZIK.png

• Increase traffic

SEO your site and promote it through related groups. Keywords and ads will promote your website to the top of research. Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.

• Loyalty and Reward program

The loyalty and Rewarding program motivate shoppers to engage more meaningfully with your brand. It allows you to strengthen the customer relationship, increase repeat purchases, turn your customers into loyal advocates, and treat the most loyal customers with the VIP treatments. In general, all those actions are designed to drive high-value purchasing behaviors. One of the most useful features of the Rewards system is the Referral program.

• Add Referral program

Once you got your first clients, try to attract more orders through existing ones. Therefore, I recommend using a referral program in order to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. Through a referral program, you encourage your customers to help grow your brand community.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at affordable price, try  Growave.  We have 5 great features - Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave

RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1267 175 847

Hi @parisbras,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder.

Congrats on your new store. I have just had a look at your store and want to give you some comments and hope it would be helpful to you:

I- Home page

You should make a sticky header- a fixed menu bar will help users navigate to the other pages easily, and they will not need to scroll back and forth anytime they need to visit one page. Besides that, just a small suggestion, the banner images are not in high resolution, you could consider adjusting them. 

RichardNguyen_0-1628252784058.png

- It is great to see you implement carousels on your homepage to display your featured/best-selling products. However, I would propose this idea to make it work in the best ways: you can consider making the carousels to autorotate but not too quickly, the autorotation should temporarily pause when hovered and permanently pause after any user interaction. 

Implementing Testimonials like Customer reviews, video testimonial,... should be taken into consideration since it is an effective way to expand your brand trust.

II- Product pages

You should consider styling the Product Price to be more visible like increasing the font size since I see that the product title is overwhelmingly noticeable, while the product price is also one of the most important criteria for users when they are evaluating a product.

When people purchase online, one of the things they would consider is whether the site provides return policy or not. Therefore, I would suggest you display or link to the Return policy on the main product page content. 

Normally, users often rely on reviews to judge a product besides product detail descriptions and other info given by a site since they consider them more legit and authentic. You can consider displaying reviews on your product page in this case.

Besides that, we have a lot of best practices and tips for conversion rate optimization on this guide. Hope you will be interested in.

You can also check out PageFly, we have brought solutions to over 100k merchants in the world, which you can build professional and beautiful stores effectively, without needing any coding knowledge. 

Above is my recommendation on your store. If you find it helpful please hit LIKE and MARK AS SOLUTION. 

Best of luck!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly