Please help! Tell me the good but more importantly the bad..... Thanks in advance.

northstraps
1 0 0

Please help! Tell me the good but more importantly the bad things about my watch strap store - North Straps ..... Thanks in advance.

https://northstraps.com

Replies 4 (4)
Opinew
Shopify Partner
59 4 23

Hi @northstraps , this is Opinew - Product Review App. Here are some comments I would like to add about your store:

The header: Your header is quite nice, the next thing you need to do is to show the full search bar. The header still has space when it’s sticky, so you can show a search bar for better visibility.

Opinew_0-1626713609061.png

The Homepage

• Banners: your banner backgrounds are good, but you need to write more attractive headings.

Opinew_1-1626713610043.png

• Testimonials section: the testimonial section is always important. Customers will always want to read your stores’ feedback and rating. They will feel safer when they see good reviews about your store.
  • The product list: you may want to use the hover effect which shows the 2nd product’s image. With enough elements and information, customers can decide and make the purchase on the Homepage. 
  • Discounts: many customers will pay attention to the stores with big discounts. You should set more discounted products to attract customers. You should use a countdown timer as well to add more urgency.

Your Product page: 

• The product images: your product images are good but not enough. You may need to show some more images per product.

Opinew_2-1626713609145.png

• Review sections: the reviews about your store are important to boost your store reputation and brand. To encourage customers to write reviews, you can give away rewards or discounts to motivate them.
  • Delivery Date:  many customers want to see when they can receive the product. Please consider trying to estimate the shipping date on your product page..
  • You may want to show other sections the Refund policies or Shopping policies on your product page. Customers may read those information without leaving the product page.

I hope these suggestions can be helpful for your online store.  Hit Like or Solution if you agree.

Good luck with your store!

Opinew - Product Review App | Boosts your Shopify store’s conversions with reviews rich in UGC.
Join our LinkedIn Community to exchange with fellow merchants and Shopify partners!
JonathanBecuase
Pathfinder
90 7 31

Hi @northstraps

Your website is awesome, great job on the product photography and product descriptions, it definitely makes a difference. I would suggest adding a bit more personal touch, such as banners on the products, maybe if you show where the materials are made from, or a general coupon code for first-time buyers. What makes a successful Shopify store is the story, the mission behind your products, and overall shows a way to connect with your customers. I would showcase that in a more prominent way through "about us" banners on your products and some background on the company. In addition to the great product photography, I would show customers (or general people) using the straps in lifestyle photos. 

Hope that helps! 🙂 

Content Marketing - https://apps.shopify.com/because
Because: Grow your Shopify store revenue with Because product page banners
PreBuiltStores
Shopify Partner
254 3 21

Nice theme and design. You can add dynamic payment button to products pages to encourage the buyers to make purchases.

Pre-Built Shopify Stores Dropshipcorporation.com We are Shopify Partner
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @northstrapsThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance.

Some good points:

• professional layout
  • organized store

- Add a shop now button on the announcement bar so customers can take an action on it. 

- Add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process.

AiTrillion_0-1626846667143.pngAiTrillion_1-1626846811756.png

- Add a section of trending products on the homepage. Display the trending products of your store to attract customers. 

- Your store lacks customer engagement in your store. Maximize the customer engagement in your store by engaging the customers that are coming to your store. It will help you to reduce the bounce rate for the long term and will help in building relationships with customers by engaging them. 

• Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor an exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
  • Add a web push notification- It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store.
  • Just a heads up! Make sure to use email marketing automation with automatic workflows to reach your customers automatically on the basis of customer behavior.

Growing a brand needs consistent customer engagement.  93% of customers are likely to make repeat purchases with brands that offer excellent customer service.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.