It's PageFly - Best Page Builder App here and I'd like to share some of my thoughts when browsing through your online store. I hope that my recommendations based on 6 years of providing solutions for more than 100.000 merchants can be beneficial to you in improving your store performance.
Firstly, about abandon cart, I have check several things like cart page & checkout page, they look & function normally. However, I tried to enter the 10% discount code you mentioned on home page banner and I made a mistake: instead entering 10OFF, I entered 100FF and 100FF, of course, didn't work. I think, there're some people like me who mistook the discount code.
Also there might be other reason like high shipping cost, lack of payment methods (offer a few payment methods at checkout) and lack of trust (show trust badges on cart page).
Moreover, with people who have gone to checkout, they are already interested in your products, I suggest you to:
- Run remarketing ads
- Try cart recovery apps on Shopify app store
- You may test Hotjar to watch the action of your store visitors to find the friction points
I also have some suggestions as below:
I take this product page as an example: https://crueltyfreebabe.com/products/milani-conceal-perfect-2-in-1-foundation-concealer?variant=4017...
- Information mismatch:
- Choosing the perfect foundation for one own skin tone can be hard and I see that you offer chat support, let's mention in the description something like If you wonder which one is for your skin, chat with us!
=> encourage people to contact you if they have any concern and make them like you 😉
- The product doesn't have review yet but there could be a chance that someone on the Internet (Youtube, TikTok) has been using the product, you can add that kind of content into your page too.
If your theme doesn't support adding other kind of content onto product page, I hope you may try our product - PageFly, we have a free plan when you can use all features to create 1 product page, and 1 page for each other page type like Home, Landing, Blog post. Here is one of our templates https://pagefly.link/UKnNThrU
- Add other types of content like gifs or videos since many people rely heavily on visual elements
- Display information about shopping & return right on the product page: you may not mention everything but direct links to those pages and mention highlights like 14-day free return and one-day shipping, free shipping for all Netherlands orders.
- To create a sense of urgency, you may add countdown timer and tell that the free shipping will end in xx days or mention only xx items are in stock. They can be done either with apps or with PageFly if you decide to give us a try 😉
- Add trust badges on Product page and About us page: As you are selling products from Brands, you should show that all the products are authentic and explain why people should by from you instead of buy from other marketplaces or other retailers.
Those are my suggestions and I hope they will be beneficial for you, if you find it helpful, let me know by giving me thumbs up! I wish you the best of luck.
P/S: BFCM is coming. You can amplify your sales in holiday season with PageFly solutions exclusively for this holiday season. All these holiday features could help you a lot in building a high-converting page.
Wow, I am beyond thankful for your thorough feedback.
I installed PageFly and will be exploring it these days.
If I have any question, I will send you a DM.
Hi Sandra 45 MJ,
Pagefly has given very valuable suggestions already, so I will add some more that I can add based on our experience on problems similar to yours:
1) Add Tabs under the products showing Shipping & Returns + Terms & Conditions (build trust
2) Defintively add Paypal: we have stores where 80% of the sales happen via Payapal, the remaining 20% via all other means of payment
3) "Other payment Options" link brings to nowhere: I am 100% sure customers expected Paypal there and then they quit.
4) Add reviews, very good 4.75 - 4.9 stars to any product. There are many ways to obtain them, but the blog is not the most wis place where to discuss this, even if this solution runs on legit apps in Shopify marketplace
5) Build massive and structured eMail workflow in specialized apps like Klaviyo (we have a fair experience there): abandoned checkout, browser abandonement, re-stock, customer review/cross sell, etc...
I hope this helps: DM me if you need help to upscale your nice website, ciao!
Hey, thanks a lot!
I do have one question though, I got an order that was paid for with Paypal recently. I'm not sure why you're not seeing Paypal as a payment option. Can you send a screenshot?
Here it is
I see.... this is what I get from an incognito window:
Another device has "Pay with Apple Pay" ... So it seems it's very inconsistent across devices. Do you suggest I put PayPal instead of "Buy it now"? And then a button for more payment options? Honestly, Paypal takes a fee, so I'm not a fan of pushing it as a payment option.
Would you love to unleash the unbridled power of the Google Shopping Channel into your sho...By Gabe Jan 6, 2023
How can you turn a hobby into a career? That’s what Emmanuel did while working as a wa...By Skye Dec 30, 2022