PLEASE HELP! TRAFFIC AND ONLY 2 SALES

Replies 4 (4)
PageFly
Shopify Partner
1954 271 1449

Hi @thegiftshop 

This is PageFly -  Advanced Page Builder app and we are providing conversion rate optimization solutions to more than 100.000 Shopify stores, I would love to give you some recommendations.

your store has some good points:

• Having a favicon for your store => make your store unique and helps customers easily recognize it.
  • Have a CTA button on the hero banner
  • Have Shipping and Returns information on the footer

However, I have some feedback:

1. Home page

1.1 Make the menu sticky

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. The menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.

1.2 Add a section to introduce store

• Have a section to tell the story of the brand to increase more trust.
  • Include a CTA button to redirect to a Collection page that contains all products of the store or an About us page. Note that if it redirects to an About us or Contact us page, it should be styled less attractive.

You can consult our Centic template

Centic R2 – PageFly 2021-09-02 21-24-30.png

1.3 Display store's collections

You should display store's collections: women, men, baby on the home page so customers when firstly visit your store will have a general view of all products.

With each collection, you can add some featured products.

• With each product, there should be a CTA button to redirect to a corresponding product page.
  • Use secondary hover image and color swatch for each product. PageFly supports this feature. 

1.4 Add testimonial - customer reviews

You can add customer reviews with text and photos.

• Customer reviews are proof of your product quality. This section will help you build customers' trust. People will take action on an online store when they see many reviews of products. This will encourage them.
  • Reviews are crucial when it comes to shopping online. PageFly allows you to add testimonials and product reviews to the page in easy ways

Moreover, you can check this guide to pick the best reviews app for your store!

1.5 Display social media

As usual, social media is one of the effective ways to get more traffic and make a good connection with your customers. By displaying social media such as Instagram (or Facebook, Twitter) and constantly updating the feed.

1.6 Provide a list of Recently viewed items

Many customers want to view previous items. If it’s too difficult to view again previous items, they will likely be frustrated, and may not purchase anymore.

If you want more flexibility to personalize your pages, I'd love to introduce our product PageFly Landing Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat. PageFly has a Free plan where you can use all features and create different page types so I hope you give us a try.

If you find my comment useful, please let me know by giving it a Like. Thank you!

PageFly

By the way, the BFCM is on its way. What have you been doing to prepare for it? PageFly collaborated with Wilson Ho, Shopify Tech Partner Manager, to create this video that will share you insightful tips to boost sales and reveal secrets to warm your customers up through the whole year. Let's check it out!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

flareAI
Shopify Partner
444 38 140

Hello @thegiftshop,

I've taken a look at your store and found there are quite a few things which if added can make better conversions.

1. Add the Home page link at the starting of the main menu.
2. Add sections like 'New Arrivals', "Featured collection", "Best Sellers" sections to help customers keep updated on your store products.
3. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
4. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic
5. Logo is not clear in the store pages. logo is an important part of your company's brand, and makes a significant impact on a company's public perception
6. Add a section for email Newsletter in the footer to give updates pertaining to your business, products, and services.
7. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
8. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
9. Create a Facebook account for your store. Having a Facebook Store is a great way to grow your business, allowing you to tap into new audiences and gain more customers.

Fully Automated Free Sales Machine! Your customers trust Google Search, it is more credible than paid ads. 53% of eCommerce traffic is Search, far greater than Paid Ads & Social Media. Let flareAI help you to grow your revenue on the world's best free sales channels like Google Search.

Hope this was helpful,
Gina
Add flareAI Shopify App today!

waytoapps
Navigator
479 41 195

Hello @thegiftshop 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Improve store logo, as it gives Identity and separates you from the competition.

Add more slides on the hero banner, it gives good impression when customer lands on the Homepage.

Include Blog page, Blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

Add Testimonials or reviews on the homepage to build trust with the visitors.

Promote your products on Instagram and other social platforms.

Make social links open on new tab.

Organize the footer section with minimizing empty space on it.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store   which helps to increase your sales.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace for selling creative goods such as art & collectibles, crafts & supplies, jewellery &accessories and more,  if you have any unique/handmade/vintage goods in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
Relish_AI
14 0 0

Hello the giftshop,

Hope you are well.

You have done a pretty good job. I must say your store looks great. It is great to see you’re keeping the family business by expanding the realm of Shopify. With the holiday just around the corner make sure your store is optimized for the increased traffic. Personalized attention goes a long way in improving store conversions as well as building customer loyalty. You can choose from a multitude of apps on the Shopify store to improve engagement, provide live-chat support, display clear shipping and return policies information individually.

Or you can check out Relish AI for an all-in-one solution. Our conversational AI-powered chatbot/shopping assistant engages customers from the moment they land on your store, provides instant answers for products and brand FAQs, 24/7 automated customer support, reduces cart abandonment and support tickets by 30-50%.

We have a 14-day free trial available that you can check out.