FROM CACHE - en_header

Please Help with YamaYogaStore.com

Solved
YamaYogaStore
1 0 2

Since I changed to the Shopify platform - my ratings went immediately down. I know I have had a few hiccups. Could someone out there offer me a critique of my shop and let me know if you think the price points are fair? I was thinking of selling this business as I have had under ten sales in 3 years on either platform. This could be a question of starting to do goggle ads as I scrounge enough capital together or something is simply very wrong with the site, its navigation, and price. Would so appreciate the help. Change is a necessary part of staying alive in this and would love to know what to do.

My Best

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
flareAI
Shopify Partner
782 74 216

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @YamaYogaStore,

I've taken a look at your store. Nice collection! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.

1. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
2. Add Contact Us page for better customer interaction.
3. Optimize your footer with a more professional and functional look. Add links vertically.
4. A FAQ would be useful!
5. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
6. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)

Scale your site at no cost per click. flareAI finds opportunities on multiple free (NO pay-per-click) sales channels like Google Search and delivers conversions. Grow your store presence on Google, the world's largest FREE eCommerce sales channel

Hope this was helpful,
Gina
Add flareAI Shopify App today!

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2881 400 1750

Hi @YamaYogaStore ,

This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendations for your store based on 6 years of providing solutions for about 100.000 active Shopify merchants. 

I have just had a look at your store. Your store is pretty. I have just some small things I'd suggest for your Homepage for a better chance of gaining sales. May it help!

1. Make a sticky header

Sticky header helps customers easily access menu navigation although they scroll down or up on your page. Customers can also quickly reach the Search field to find products with a sticky header.

If your page is long, when you scroll down, there is no quick way to come back to your menu, especially on mobile. You do not have an anchor button to “Back to the top”, so it makes it very inconvenient for customers to go back to your menu and see other pages, products, etc.

PageFly_2-1633873814476.png

2. Improve your hero banner

The banner is very significant in hero material. It is the first thing customers see when they visit your website. Let's get consumers to know exactly what you're having in 5 seconds first. Your current images are pretty but I think we can improve it more, it doesn’t show the attractive products you have.

What should you do?

- Add a premium banner. It makes your site more professional and helps attract the attention of customers 

- Display the products on the banner. As soon as they see your sign, let your customers know what you're selling. You can use the slideshow, the other text color to make it highlighted.

3. Have a CTA button on the banner/ slideshow

A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store.

With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc.

One crucial thing for an online store's home page is a primary call to action. With this icon, you are going to redirect customers to the page where they most want to take action. This also helps your store to improve its conversion rate. I found that you have few CTA buttons now, with one style on your page. You should define which button is the principal one, which is the secondary one. They should have suitable styles (same color for the same level of CTA). The principal buttons should be the most highlighted on your page.

4. Add testimonial - customer reviews

• Customer reviews are proof of your product quality. This section will help you build customers' trust. You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos.
  • Reviews are crucial when it comes to shopping online. PageFly allows you to add testimonials and product reviews to the page in easy ways

Besides, you can add blogs or reviews of your customer as testimonials. Here is an example of testimonials and unique points that are displayed on our page templates, you can refer more.

I found an article for you about third-party apps that are 07 Tools to Boost Your Conversion Rates and the best reviews app for your store.

5. Check your page speed to improve its performance

I just tested your website on both my Samsung and iPhone and PageSpeed Insights app. You can see the reason via its’ report here: https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fyamayogastore.com%2F&tab=m... 

You should consider removing unused code, Javascript, render-blocking resources, and optimize your images to improve the page speed. You can use this tool to check all pages on your stores to get the best performance.

To build a better Homepage, you also can take a look at our blog here: Personalize Your Homepage

Besides building attractive and powerful pages, you should spend more time focusing on marketing strategies. If you find my comments helpful to you, like it or mark it as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. I recommend you take a look at our PageFly is a powerful page builder to help merchants to build pages.

Good luck and have a nice day! Cheers!

If you find it helpful, please let me know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution.

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Back-to-School Marketing Ideas of Best Platforms To Sell Online. 

flareAI
Shopify Partner
782 74 216

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @YamaYogaStore,

I've taken a look at your store. Nice collection! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.

1. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
2. Add Contact Us page for better customer interaction.
3. Optimize your footer with a more professional and functional look. Add links vertically.
4. A FAQ would be useful!
5. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
6. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)

Scale your site at no cost per click. flareAI finds opportunities on multiple free (NO pay-per-click) sales channels like Google Search and delivers conversions. Grow your store presence on Google, the world's largest FREE eCommerce sales channel

Hope this was helpful,
Gina
Add flareAI Shopify App today!

Growave
Shopify Partner
1570 54 439

Hi @YamaYogaStore 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. One of the most difficult parts about selling yoga accesories and clothes online is competing with both online and offline competitors. Therefore, make sure you employ efficient marketing apps and tools to your store. Here are some suggestions that you can work on. I hope it'll work for you.

• Add a Blog Page

Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility. Your e-commerce blog will not only drive more traffic to your website—but it will increase your conversions too. Your blog will make you feel more credible and relatable, which will provide new clients with a greater sense of confidence in their purchases.

• Add More Categories

Add more sections to your Main Menu. For example: New Arrivals, Featured Collection, Reviews, Blog, Rewards, etc.

• Implement Social Login

Social Login provides easier access to a customer's account and enables creating an account within one click through social media account. It simplifies the login process and enables one-click signup. You can let customers log in using their Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Yahoo, Tumblr, Instagram, or Amazon accounts. Also, gathered data through social login can be studied for customer retention and client analysis.

21.png

•  Add Loyalty and Rewards program

The Loyalty and Rewards program system inspires customers to connect more genuinely with your brand. It helps to strengthen direct communication between you and your audience. Also, it positively impacts repeat purchases and turns your customers into loyal clients. Within the L&R program you can include: Points, Referral programs, VIP tiers

Motivate customers to spend more and act by using the points program. Increase engagement with your community by rewarding customers with convertible points on your Shopify store with activities like rewarding for leaving reviews, social following, social sharing, or for every dollar they spend. Collected points can be spent on the most affordable options for them. Let your loyal shoppers redeem their points rewards like gift cards, discounts,  free shipping, or free product. 

• Referral programs

I recommend using a Referral program in order to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. Encourage your customers to help grow your brand community using the referral program. The only program that lets you refer a friend, reward both parties, and increase traffic to your Shopify store. By providing referral link, you can motivate your customers to share your shop within youga clasess 

• VIP tiers

Thank your loyal customers with the VIP tiers. Keep your best customers engaged with VIP ranks and perks. Diverse rewards availability will always find the loyal shopper to increase retention rate. Create as many VIP Tier ranks and choose one of the criteria to achieve the next Tier by earning points, a number of orders placed, and the revenue they brought to your shop.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at affordable price, try  Growave.  We have 5 great features - Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store under one dashboard. Test Growave during the free trial period to check whether it works for you. 

In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test Growave for free including reviews, wishlist, loyalty and rewards, referrals and much more under one dashboard, press Growave

UpPromote
Shopify Partner
142 2 16

Hi @YamaYogaStore,

This is UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing - We are the no.1 Affiliate marketing on Shopify app store. I am happy here to share some experience and suggestions for your online store. And I truly hope that they are useful and helpful for you in improving your sales performance. 

I totally you are just starting your business. Firstly, congratulation for your first step. It would be hard at the beginning. Most other business would be same as you when beginning, and now they are successful. So be patient!

• Regarding your store layout, If you need some suggestions you can consider to improve, I think the comments from Pagefly are useful and valuable for you to follow. They are an expert in this factor, so their suggestions will be good advices to you in improving your website.

• Regarding the marketing strategy, you should spend first priority to find the methods which brings positive results with no risky and low cost. It much better for you at this time. Running ads such as Facebook ads, Instagram ads, even Google ads are popular methods to viral your products faster. However, you should consider it because it is not really a potential choice for starters. The reason is that you might cost a lost of money to run for long term. In some specific case, if it don't bring positive traffics for you, you also need to pay fee to maintain them. We know it because we know many customers get same issues. 

My recommendation is that you should think about another safer and suitable methods for your business. Affiliate marketing could be a good option for your. Affiliate marketing is a marketing model which allows you to connect with various affiliates, and then they will use their advertising sources such as social media channels, websites, blogs, etc, to promote your products. You only need to pay affiliate commission whenever a customer makes a purchase via the unique link or coupon associated with their recommendation.

UpPromote_12-1633966511486.png

Why using Affiliate Marketing helps to boost sales?

1. Low investment but high cost effective

In fact, affiliate marketing does not need a huge amount to build a customer service team, or running advertising. This campaign helps to mitigate any risks that drive traffic or run social ads with little or no result for your Shopify business, while also ensuring that merchants achieve what they pay for.

In fact, whereas a poor marketing campaign that sends you low quality results will still need to be paid for, even if you make no sales. However, affiliate marketing ensures your marketing is cost effective and helps to reduce the risk of “leaking out” money for an uncertain market. 

2. Push Sales

With UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing, generating an affiliate program allows you to tap into potential sources of traffic and revenue that you would otherwise not be getting. This is especially true of physical products, for which affiliates can do product review blog posts or videos, for example.

UpPromote_13-1633966511355.png

3. Brand Awareness

A research reported that 92% of customers trust the recommendations of people, companies or influencers they know. For this reason, working directly with affiliate marketers who then promote your products to their established audience, brings more opportunities and more direct sales. The plus of affiliate marketing is to expand out into new markets that you haven't explored, giving your brand a much stronger online presence.

4. SEO Value

Publishers (the affiliates) link to your website to send traffic your way. Provided they aren’t spammy, these links are usually beneficial for your off-page SEO efforts, since inbound links are a huge factor in Google’s ranking algorithm.

Here are our recommendation to push your sales with affiliate marketing:

1. Offer a competitive commission

When setting the commission rules, make sure that it is compatible with your market (not too low or too high in comparison with your competitors).

You can setup your commission structure for each commission program. for example you can pay your affiliate percentage of sale, flat rate per order, or flat rate per item.

Via UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing, beside setting program commission, you can also set special commission rules for specific products that might be useful for promoting products with higher/lower price or higher/lower profit margins. Merchant can make use of this feature by offering a higher commission rate for the product you want to drive more sales.

UpPromote_14-1633966511408.png

2. Generate coupon code:

A lot of shoppers search for coupons to see if it's a chance they can save some money upon purchasing. Thus, assigning a coupon code for your affiliates can both bring benefits to the customers and help your members to convince the consumers to buy from them.

Moreover, a discount coupon can be easily shared and remembered, which is useful for social media promotion. Also, you can freely set a coupon rule, not limited by just percentage discount, it can be fixed amount discount, Free shipping, Buy X get Y,...

Plus, you have an option to assign multiple coupons for each affiliate, which helps them with numerous options to support your brand. Coupon code within UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing can be assigned manually or automatically.

4. Offer higher commission rate for outstanding affiliates

On the other hand, you can motivate your team by moving them to a different program once they reach a proper level (such as referring 1000 orders successfully). As affiliates sell more, they earn more. It is a simple but very effective way to encourage affiliates to promote your products or services.

A clear tier system will encourage the affiliate to drive more conversion to your brand, a tier model could look like this:

• 0 – 1000 referrals = 20% commission

• 1000– 2000 referrals = 25% commission

• 2000– 5000 referrals = 30% commission

You can use UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing to build your own auto-tier commission rule easily.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope my recommendation will be helpful for you. If you are still looking for a marketing tool to boost your sales greatly, I hope you can try our product: UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing. UpPromote has a Free plan with all amazing features to help you build, manage and succeed with your affiliate marketing.

If these feedbacks are valuable and helpful, kindly give us a "Like" or mark it as a solution. Be patient with your business and good luck!

All the bests,

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

Build. Manage. Succeed with Affiliate Marketing