Please help

RobynnM
2 0 0

I started my Shopify 2 days ago and have already had 200 potential customers but no sales. I think something is wrong with my checkout? Can someone help me troubleshoot? Thanks in advance! 

Replies 6 (6)
Ireoluwa
Pathfinder
119 4 10

Yes 

Kindly let us have your store link so we can analyse 

Leah755
Excursionist
15 1 7

Hi @RobynnM ,

I am Leah, I will help you to troubleshoot the issue with your store.

But since you said you already have POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS, and they are capable of buying, I think there shouldn't be ish of buying from your store. Possibly the issue is not from the check-out page. 

It might be from the product description or the collection is not catchy enough or it may even be your business niche.

Kindly reply regarding this reply, and also, Share your Store Link for me to view your tore link 

LuckyTeam
Shopify Partner
31 1 1

The fact that you've had 200 potential customers in 2 days means you're doing something right however there might be issues with your checkout as you suggested.

I'll advice that you had a live chat if you don't have one so customers can contact you if they have any issues, 

you can also try the checkout process and see if there;s anything that can discourage potential customers

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @RobynnM, I hope you are doing well! Please share your store URL so we can look into it. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Growave
Shopify Partner
1526 49 434

Hi @RobynnM 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here!

200 visitors during 2 days is quite a good number for newbies. It means you found a good product niche. However, there is something that doesn't make your shop credible. Start using such eCommerce features as Reviews or Loyalty/Rewards. For more detailed analysis, please share your Shopify Store's URL.

Btw, Growave replaces 5 apps and offers the most effective eMarketing tools such as Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, Shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store at affordable price. In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave

RobynnM
2 0 0

hello thank you for getting back to me so  quickly.

Outlaws-in-the-dark.myshopify.com