I am having the same problem so I'd love to take a look! Honestly, if I were looking for a light and found your website I'd buy from you.
On my desktop some of the pictures are so big I have to scroll down a few times just to get past them. Also, add a flavicon so you look more professional.
I'd love some feedback if you have a chance...
Hi @Paige3man ,
This is QuickCEP, an automated and refined marketing software that can help you boost sales.
Very glad to hear from your questions. Just visited your website, it is very beautiful, but I encountered a problem when I tried to communicate with you. At first, I thought it was customer service in the lower right corner of your website, but when I clicked on it, I found that I needed to fill in my information to exchange the opportunity to communicate with the seller, which might increase the cost of communication during the customers’ purchasing process. It is recommended to optimize this module.
Many excellent websites use the chatbot function to serve their customers. When a customer clicks on the bot, it can automatically serve the users, effectively improve their experience, and thus increase the conversion rate of the user.
Because the unit price of your products is not cheap, there will be more consulting existing compared to the other stores. Solving customers’ questions on time could effectively boost the conversion rate. A specific example is shown in the figure below:
There is no customers comments on your product page. products with high unit price need vivid and positive comments to solve the problem of customer’s trust. You can use some software to transfer the comments from other platforms to your current webpage, create a popular, credible and high-quality impression for customers.
It is recommended that you switch the position of the ‘shop’ and the ‘contact’. It is the ‘shop’ that help to present your products to customers, the ‘contact’ is just a webpage for users to leave their contact information. So, make sure stress the main body rather than the irrelevant part.
Besides, your website is really beautiful, and the customers’ experience is also very good. Figure out a way to acquire more traffic. Your conversion rate and sales will reach an ideal level only if you have enough traffic.
If you find this answer helpful, please give us a Like and Accept solution.
I hope you are doing good and welcome to the Shopify Community!
This is MS Web Designer (Top Rated Shopify Certified Experts and eCommerce Consultant from Singapore).
Thank you for sharing your store URL as this allowed me to go through your website. You have a beautiful store!
Mentioning a few pointers that I think will be useful:
- Website needs a favicon
- Product page doesn't have reviews. This also builds trust on your website.
- Consider using the 'Coupon Discount on Cart' App from the Shopify App store for all your discounting needs. This App shows all available discounts to the customer right at Cart Page in popup mode. Thus boosting sales.
- Speed Optimization is recommended for your website as its scoring 57 on mobiles and 94 on desktops. A fast website scores 90+. This affects your search engine ranking. Remember that even though your desktop speed is fine, most customers visit you from mobiles.
As for Sales:
- Make sure you are advertising to your target audience.
- Are customers adding products to cart?
- Are customers abandoning their cart?
- Are your products priced competitively?
- Make use of micro-influencers for now if possible as they can increase your brand awareness. And will be affordable for you.
That's about all I could notice from a glance at your store.
Feel free to connect us if you have any questions or want a free website audit! Email address mentioned below.
We'd love to assist you in any way possible!
Best of luck and Regards!
MS Web Designer
Gina here from flareAI - your Fully Automated Free Sales Machine. Hope you are doing good! I am happy to share some suggestions for your query.
Please consider liking and accepting the solution if it helps.
I've taken a look at your store and found there are quite a few things which if added can increase sales.
1. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website. See shopify help here.
2. Add more detailed product description in product pages. The product description should provide visitors with important information about the features and benefits of the product so they are motivated to buy.
3. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product. Even sometimes by reading reviews, customers may look to understand whether your product will suit their particular situation and make the decision to purchase the product.
4. Display store's contact info like phone number, email address, and office address in the Contact Us page.
5. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional. Testimonials allow your satisfied customers to step forward and address the questions and objections that fill the minds of your prospective buyers for you.
7. A FAQ would be useful to provide quick information to help customers make a purchasing decision and also to reduce the time your employees need to answer simple questions.
8. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.
9. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
10. Add average ratings for each product
Including both user rating and number of ratings on the products will help users to make decision whether to buy your product or not.
11. Add sticky header
Adding sticky header allow users to quickly access the navigation, search, and utility-navigation elements without scrolling up to the top of the page. They increase the discoverability of the elements in the header and the chance that users will take advantage of them.
12. Add Blogging in the store
Blogging is an amazing way to drive traffic to your website and increase your SEO. The more your blog, the more content the search engines have to crawl and index. This means they can easily recognize that your site is a resource of information for people to access.
13. Add CTA button like Shop Now, Buy Now in the Home page header banner or slideshow
The Call To Action(CTA) is a key element on a webpage, acting as a signpost that lets the user know what to do next. Without a clear CTA, the user may not know the next steps to take to purchase a product or sign up for a newsletter and is likely to leave the site without accomplishing their task.
You will get more organic sales when your products are found on free sales channels like Google Search and you will start getting order conversions for virtually zero cost. flareAI does stuff for you saving you time & expense. flareAI works every day for you, tapping into Google Search and 20+ of world's best & biggest free sales channels.
If you found the answer helpful consider supporting the Shopify Community by giving it a Like + Accept the solution.
Let me know if you have any questions.
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023
You've downloaded the Search & Discovery app from the Shopify App store, and as you're ...By Skye Nov 8, 2023