please how can i remove paymend card, and return my money...

anton-kovalskiy
2 0 0

please how can i remove paymend card, and can you return my money because i'm disabled auto pay, but today you site get money from my card. thanks. i'm waiting you feedback!

Replies 3 (3)
Don
Shopify Staff
1598 107 216

Hi there @anton-kovalskiy!

If you're able to go ahead and close your store down yourself fully, you will no longer be billed for the use of this store. 

Once you have done so, we can go ahead and check to see if it will be possible to refund the most recent subscription invoice on your account.

To file a refund request, you would just need to reach out via our Help Centre here, where we'll be able to verify your identity and access and discuss your account with you securely. 

There we should be able to confirm your store's cancellation and review the possibility of a refund with you. 

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

anton-kovalskiy
2 0 0

Screenshot_6.png

Screenshot_5.png

  what need will do to return my bills?

Don
Shopify Staff
1598 107 216

Hi again @anton-kovalskiy!

If you've closed down your store okay you can get in touch via our Help Centre as outlined above, where we can see if it would be possible to refund your most recent subscription invoice.

Whether this will be possible will depend on how recent that invoice is, so be aware that you would likely only be eligible for one month's subscription refund.

We can check this out for you and see what we can do if you reach out for account support using the Help Centre link

I look forward to getting this looked into for you there. 

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog