Please leave feedback on my store, thanks!

erlivingst
1 0 1
Reply 1 (1)
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2505 345 1673

Hi @erlivingst,

This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendations for your store based on 6 years of providing solutions for about 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

I like how you have:

- Impressive hero section with CTA button

Besides that, I have some comments and suggestions for you: 

1. Add sticky navigation

A sticky navigation bar will help customers navigate themselves from every part of the homepage to any page of your store more conveniently. You should add that to make your customers navigate your store more efficiently. 

Before you do that I'd also want to suggest you to minimize the store logo on the header, therefore the sticky part would not be so "thick" and cover the screen 

Screen Shot 2021-10-04 at 8.30.40 AM.png

2. Font 

Your font looks like it has error since you set bold for the first capital letter but not for the rest. Even though I know that's how it is but you can consider to make it look less random and more professional

Screen Shot 2021-10-04 at 8.31.47 AM.png

3. Add collection heading

- You should add a collection heading there to avoid the tiny gap which makes the page look less visually pleasing

Screen Shot 2021-10-04 at 8.36.24 AM.png

4. Have secondary hover images for the product list

• By presenting secondary hover images, customers can easily scan many products to see extra visual information. 

5. Add average ratings for each product

• ​​You should include both the user rating average and number of ratings on the product list items. This is one of the crucial elements for users’ purchasing decisions. They will rely on both to decide whether they should explore further a product.

6Add section about your brand story

A brand story helps customers understand more about your business and also helps your store look more professional.

---

If you want more flexibility to personalize your pages, I'd love to introduce our product PageFly Landing Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat. PageFly has a Free plan where you can use all features and create different page types so I hope give us a try.

If you find my comment useful, please let me know by giving it a Like. Thank you!

PageFly

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store.