Please let me know how I can improve my site.

WAGYUMAN
2 0 2

Our site gets around 1000 hits daily but the conversion rate is not good.
We are advertising on Google.

Please let us know what you feel about our site and how we can make specific improvements that will make you want to shop at our site.

Thank you

WAGYUMAN

https://wagyuman.com/

Replies 7 (7)
Mihir_Gupta_
Shopify Partner
266 10 73

Hey there @WAGYUMAN , congratulations on this staggering store! For beginners, this kind of store layout and design is worth appreciating! Here are my addition to it - 

1. Your header menu needs a little more polishing so that all the heading are in one line. As of now, don't you think it's kind of looking odd? 

cats.jpg

2. Have a universal image size. For now, one section has different sizes of images, another section has different image sizes. 

cats1.jpg

3. I don't see a section for reviews and testimonials - neither on the homepage nor on the product page. Try and have a section reserved for UGC (user-generated content) 

Rest, you have used effects, elements, and shades quite wisely. It's just a matter of sometimes and some marketing gimmicks. To drive more conversions, here's what you can do - 

1. Why don't you come up with a blog section - and talk about how your product is different from other existing products. 

2. The ads that you run, have you bifurcated them based on different stages of their journey? Maybe you're running ads for awareness but you want viewers to consider your ad and hit that purchase button! 

3. You should check-up with your target audience. 

There are many ways to market your product. As a store owner, you have come up with a great Shopify store, now as a marketer, you need to come up with a foolproof marketing plan. 

-

I'm from CedCommerce, and we have been Shopify experts since 2019, and our team of Shopify experts is not only known for creating and optimizing stores, but if you need assistance for marketing and scaling your store, we are there for you! 

I'm just a message away for any queries or small talk. 

Thank You & all the best. 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! 😉
DanBim
Shopify Partner
286 25 77

Try to add product reviews?

Ryviu - Aliexpress Reviews app - Import reviews from Aliexpress, Amazon, Etsy and Dhgate.
Trusted by over 40.000+ merchants.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.

Gamerseo
Explorer
74 3 13

First, improve the page loading speed.

We help by creating professional SEO and marketing services for the gaming industry
Growave
Shopify Partner
1458 43 415

Hi @WAGYUMAN 

In terms of the design and visual appeal, your store looks great. You have done a great job! Consider focusing on building customer trust and communication with your clients. Here are some suggestions that you can work on. I hope it would help.

• Collect reviews and demonstrate

I strongly advise adding testimonials/reviews to products for building customer trust and social proof. Testimonials have the ability to increase the confidence of new consumers, something essential to reduce rebound rates and abandonment of shopping carts. Let your customers leave a photo or text reviews and be reminded whenever you prefer. Collected reviews can be demonstrated through Review Tabs / Widgets. Example:

t.pngr.png

• Loyalty and Reward program 

The Loyalty and Rewards program system inspires customers to connect more genuinely with your brand. It helps to strengthen direct communication between you and your audience. You can increase repeat purchases and turn your customers into loyal advocates. Within the L&R program you can include: Points, Referral programs, VIP tiers

Motivate customers to spend more and act by using the points program. Increase engagement with your community by rewarding customers with convertible points on your Shopify store with activities like rewarding for leaving reviews, social following, social sharing, or for every dollar they spend. Collected points can be spent on the most affordable options for them. Let your loyal shoppers redeem their points rewards like gift cards, discounts,  free shipping, or free product.

• Referral programs

I recommend using a Referral program in order to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. Encourage your customers to help grow your brand community using the referral program. The only program that lets you refer a friend, reward both parties, and increase traffic to your Shopify store.  

• VIP tiers

Thank your loyal customers with the VIP tiers. Keep your best customers engaged with VIP ranks and perks. Diverse rewards availability will always find the loyal shopper to increase retention rate. Create as many VIP Tier ranks and choose one of the criteria to achieve the next Tier by earning points, the number of orders placed, and the revenue they brought to your shop.

POS-integration.png

loyalty.png

You can test  Growave during free trial period to check whether it works for you. The app contains efficient features such as Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, a shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store, Gift Cards etc under one dashboard. 

In order to install a free trial, please press here

Test all-in-one marketing platform Growave

for free during trial period.
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2360 325 1566

Hi @WAGYUMAN

It's PageFly - Best Page Builder App here and I'd like to share some of my initial thoughts when first browsing through your online store. I hope that my recommendations based on 6 years of providing solutions for more than 100.000 merchants can be beneficial to you in improving your store performance. 

I have a few more comments to make your pages even better:

1. Header

It's a good idea to have both promotional bar and header sticky; however we need to make sure they both showing clearly. In this case, as we scroll, the promotional overlaps with the header and make it hard to see the essential menus. 

PageFly_0-1649237445651.png

2. Home page 

2.1. Product list

Product image can driven customer's decision on purchasing, so I would recommend you to give more space and make the product image bigger - with 3 or 4 products in a row. 

PageFly_1-1649239729343.png

2.2. Generic Content

Make sure the content is easy to read in a single glance. For font with thin stroke, it's recommended not to use image with patterns and keep it plain. In case if you still want to use this type of image, I suggest increase the opacity of the white semi-transparent background. 

PageFly_2-1649239960280.png

3. Product page

You can consider adding customers' testimonials on product page, as well as allow customers to leave feedback directly on your page. This will help you improve the trustworthiness of your store.

In case, you need more ideas for your page, let check our templates out. All these templates can be used on PageFly Page Builder, even on a free plan.

For guidance in web design, you can take a look at our Academy or Blog Post to get instruction from our top e-commerce experts in increasing store’s conversion rates.

Hope your business is successful and gains more sales everyday!

Cheers!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Start Shopify 14 Day Free Trial & Pay $1 For Your First Month

flareAI
Shopify Partner
638 53 179

Hello @WAGYUMAN,

I've taken a look at your store and found a few things which if added can make better conversions.

1. The site is loading slowly. If your website takes longer than 3 seconds to load, 40% of your traffic will be lost.
2. Add a detailed product description in product pages.
3. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
4. Try to maintain the same image size while listing all products. 
5. Use the same font for the whole website. 
6. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
7. Add Buy Now button which will simplify the purchasing process for consumers, improving their customer experience.
8. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
9. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
10. Add average ratings for each product
Including both user rating and number of ratings on the products will help users to make decision whether to buy your product or not.
11. Add sticky header
Adding sticky header allow users to quickly access the navigation, search, and utility-navigation elements without scrolling up to the top of the page. They increase the discoverability of the elements in the header and the chance that users will take advantage of them.
12. Add Blogging in the store
Blogging is an amazing way to drive traffic to your website and increase your SEO. The more your blog, the more content the search engines have to crawl and index. This means they can easily recognize that your site is a resource of information for people to access.
13. Add CTA button like "Shop Now", "Buy Now" in the Home page header banner
The Call To Action(CTA) is a key element on a webpage, acting as a signpost that lets the user know what to do next. Without a clear CTA, the user may not know the next steps to take to purchase a product or sign up for a newsletter and is likely to leave the site without accomplishing their task.

Up to 40% of paid ads are clicked by competitor bots and also SEO takes more time & money. Customers trust Google Search more than Ads. You will get less sales and traffic if your products are not found on Google. When your customers search on Google, your product can be found only if Google has indexed the page. Note that once a URL gets indexed, customers will start finding your store through organic searches, you will start getting order conversions for virtually zero cost. Making it sustainable business growth. flareAI helps to get your new products found on Google. flareAI works every day for you. Get sales from Google and 20+ world's largest free sales channels, Single click start!

Hope this was helpful,

Gina
Add flareAI Shopify App today!

akcromm
Pathfinder
113 4 14

Hey @WAGYUMAN. Congrats on the amazing store you have considering the fact its a relatively new.

Here are some of my suggestions to make this better- 

1- Have a clear banner image with a “shop now” CTA on the hero section so customers can click on it to navigate to the product/collection page.

2- Add sections like 'New Arrivals', 'Featured Collection', 'Hot Sellers' to help customers keep updated on new products and give exposure to new collections.

3- Use less text on your homepage. Irrelevant/large texts can be removed to make the page more appealing.

4- Build confidence by using social proof: Customers are more likely to trust you when you have social proofs that establish you’re a reputable brand other people are already buying from.

------>Reviews: Get more reviews on your products, this is for shoppers to gain some confidence in buying from your store. You can use apps like Loox for the same.

------>Add trust badges and trust seals: Make your e-commerce site more trustworthy by adding trust badges, this will make them feel more comfortable making a purchase. Apps like ModeMagic can help you do the same with ease.

5- Consider adding a chat plugin to your site for people to contact you for support/information while they are shopping. You can use apps like Tidio for the same.

If you find this helpful, please hit Like and Mark As Solution. 

Hope this helps. Thanks

Growth Hacker and CRO enthusiast!!