Please offer feedback on our store: www.Kaldi-coffee.co.I’m

KaldiCoffeeUK
Tourist
9 0 1

Hi all, 

The store is still quite young, and is getting some purchases through it. I have a few niggles that I think will improve it but would appreciate further third person feedback before embarking on adjustments?

Thank you all!

Replies 3 (3)
Chandan_Das
Excursionist
19 1 3

Dear @KaldiCoffeeUK 

Please share your proper store url.

Best Regards
Task4Store - Get Shopify Help
Contact At: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us or task4store@mswebdesigner.com
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @KaldiCoffeeUK, I hope you are doing good! I loved the look and feel of the store. Here is the feedback:

- Display collection on the homepage.

- Add a referral program. A referral program can help optimize your sales cycle, help you produce quality leads, and take your marketing efforts up a notch. People are more like to make a purchase when a product is referred by any friend. You can boost your marketing ROI and drive conversions with referral marketing.

Add a loyalty reward program. Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

- Add a discount popup.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.