Just put my store online two days back. 
https://fashionatewoman.com/

I will greatly appreciate your feedback on the following:

- Overall appeal

- Layout of products

- Ease of navigation

- Search

- Anything I need to improve

I connected to Facebook pixel and also created a Facebook ad using Facebook business manager. So far no traffic to my site. Just wondering how many days it takes to get the first significant amount of visitors. 

Thanks

Indra

Replies 10 (10)
Dropshipmate
Trailblazer
187 9 61

Hello @idutta2007 ,

I had viewed your website shortly and here are some of my points that I hope useful and you can implement on it easily.

If you want to capture the interest of a viewer and cheer staying on the website then Add Banner. Otherwise good work you have done on your website.

Add Description: I would suggest you to add product description, The key words in the description is used for SEO as well as marketing. It will provide features and benefits of the product which will influence a potential customer to purchase and it fixes the customer problem to take a decision.

Add Testimonials: Creating a genuine testimonials are trust worthy. This is the one kind of marketing communication b/w customer and business person. So you can add efficiently.
You can increase your niche then visitors are spare more time.

Add Blog: You know creating/adding of blogs gives you a great way to generate fresh content on a website and provide a catalyst for email marketing, social media promotion to drive search traffic to your website.

I hope you will catch my points!

Thanks,
Dropshipmate.

Apps Developer Team |
Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

My Answer Is Useful To You? Please Snap Like to tell me!!
RoseAwareness
3 0 1
Hello,am Rose from Shopify community, I saw your post and I realized that you are not getting traffic in your sales, kindly inbox and let's get the deal. Best regards
waytoapps
Shopify Partner
715 64 262

Hello @idutta2007 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

• Add a Hero banner, which gives good impression when customer lands on the homepage.
  • On  hero banner customer should be able to click on CTA to navigate to the collection page. Add shop Now CTA on the banner.
  • Display testimonials/Reviews on the homepage.
  • Include Blog page, Blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.
  • Update contact us page with more details, which builds trust on your store.
  • You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store   which helps to increase your sales.
  • There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.
  • You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace for selling creative goods such as art & collectibles, crafts & supplies, jewellery &accessories and more,  if you have any unique/handmade/vintage goods in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.
Thanks,
Waytoapps
skyblu
Tourist
16 0 2

Hi

Here are some of my suggestions.

1. Change the Home Page - it looks like a collection page, use the home page to showcase featured products, new products, sale items, discounts  etc..

2. Product page - move the added images over to the left to declutter the area where the customer would check out.

3. Collection page - add a quick view and add to cart.

Hope this helps and good luck!

AngelasDezignss
Excursionist
20 1 4

Your store is very nice. Looks awesome

idutta2007
Tourist
10 0 7

Thanks to everyone who responded. I already have taken some of the suggestions into account:

- Added Agree to "Terms and Condition" checkbox.

- Changed home page collection with better images

- Will add a home page banner

- Descriptions have been added to a large number of products and the remaining will be done shortly.

- Size information for all dresses has been updated both in inches and cm.

Will continue to improve.  Please drop me a line whenever you guys feel like.

Thanks again

Indra

Andrew
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1357 143 253

Hi @idutta2007,

Congratulations on getting your store set up! You've done a great job so far, but there's plenty more to do. Most of it is outlined in our fantastic guide on how to gain buyer trust.

Traffic does not spontaneously happen for a store. You will need to raise awareness, attract visitors, and close those all-important conversions through a smart content marketing funnel.

Without a clear picture of who your ideal customer is and why they would find value in your store, you will never be able to adequately communicate with them. So build a customer avatar and know who it is you're speaking to. Then determine what the message or purpose is for your brand and why your consumer should care.

This should set you on the right path, but if you have any further questions I'm happy to help.

Andrew | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Im_ayomide
Tourist
5 1 0

@idutta2007 I have given a perfect reply on your fbk page

RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1205 169 820

Hi @idutta2007 

Congrats on your new store! I’m Richard Nguyen- CRO Expert at PageFly- Free Landing Page Builder. I’d like to give you some feedback and suggestions for over 100.000 merchants to help increase conversion rates for your store based on 5 years of experience.

Basically, I like how you have:
- Clear Menu in the Header
- Have link to Refund Policy in the Footer

Besides these things, I have some comments and suggestions for you that can help boost your conversion rates:
About your Homepage:
Invest in Bespoke Imagery and Design
In visually driven industries such as home decoration, apparel, and accessories, it’s particularly important to have attractive imagery and design.
Setting a good first impression is desirable in any vertical. With the Homepage, you should insert a Hero banner to introduce a little bit about your store, then add a Button in the Hero Banner which can link to your Products. This may be better than just showing Products right away on the Homepage.
For example:
hero banner.png

2. Limit number of Features Products
Currently i think you should change this text into Features Products, not Features Collection, because you are showing Products.
collection.png

Moreover, you should limit number of Features Products because showing too many featured products can get customer confused, they will not know what products they need to pay attention to. 

3. Add testimonial - customer reviews

Customer reviews are proof of your product quality. This section will help you build customers' trust. You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos. I can see you have some good reviews shown on your Product page. Congrats!
You should consider to show some good reviews right on Homepage to create first good impressions to customers. 

About your Collection page:
4. Use Load more button instead of Pagination

pagination.png
Pagination” is by far the most popular way of loading new items in the product list.  However, testing has shown that subjects had significant difficulty with the “Pagination” loading schema on both desktop and mobile. when products are separated into separate pages, users can’t compare products in different parts of the list without navigating between pages. Instead, when you Load more and all products display together, customers can easily make comparison among products. It can help boost customers' decision. 
For example:
load more.png

5. Style your Product Price to be highly visible
Without a clear price, users cannot evaluate a critical aspect of the product. If your Product Price is one of competitive factors of your store, make it highly visible when shown on Homepage or Collection page. You can increase its visibility by using a large font size (similar in size to the product headline), bold text style, or eye-catching color.

And that's my feedbacks. Hope they help. BFCM is coming. You can amplify your sales in holiday season with PageFly solutions exclusively for this holiday season. All these holiday features could help you a lot in building a high-converting page.
I
f you want to do more customization for your store to increase conversion rate, you can consider using a Shopify page builder. And PageFly, Advanced Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat is a great app that helps you easily customize your Shopify pages and make it more attractive.

If you find my comment useful, please let me know by giving it a Like and Mark it as Solution. Thank you!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Start Shopify 14 Day Free Trial & Pay $1 For Your First Month

lucas05021
Excursionist
125 0 4

Have you solved this problem now?