Just put my store online two days back. 
https://fashionatewoman.com/

I will greatly appreciate your feedback on the following:

- Overall appeal

- Layout of products

- Ease of navigation

- Search

- Anything I need to improve

I connected to Facebook pixel and also created a Facebook ad using Facebook business manager. So far no traffic to my site. Just wondering how many days it takes to get the first significant amount of visitors. 

Thanks

Indra

Replies 11 (11)
hori_tran
Shopify Partner
141 16 53

hi @idutta2007 ,

I visited your website. your products and web design are very nice. I like them. 

I will answer sentence by sentence for each of your questions.

1. Your store: 

the below things may be helpful to get a higher conversion rate:

- add a best seller category
- The slide banner with great visuals with your products and the "call to action" button. the slide banner should show the benefits of your products ( you can choose the best sellers to describe), your events, your discounts (Black Friday is coming, right?)
- Show promotion and a great shipping policy on the top

hori_tran_0-1637035452641.png

- add realistic product images
- make videos to attract customers and increase time on site
- pop up chat and discount pop up
-  Add reviews for each product (some Shopify review apps can help) and a lower price next to the original one or to attract customers (on both the homepage and the product page)

hori_tran_1-1637035513656.png

- And don't forget to add JSON LD to your site to display your reviews on Google search by SEO app. (This SEO app maybe help: https://bit.ly/2YxoOYC)
- SEO: your mobile version is not good. Heading tags, Meta tags, keywords are not optimized. To handle this I usually use the above SEO app.
- Add Google Analytics to track customers visiting your site
- lacking favicon

- Footer: add factors that make your customer trust, such as:

+ add your social media

+ "Our Company": About Us, Contact Us, Terms Of Service, Privacy Policy, DMCA Request

+ "Help Center": Size Charts, Payment Methods, Cancellation & Modification, Shipping, Delivery, Track Your Order, Returns and Refunds, FAQs

+ "Get In Touch": mail, support time, warehouse,...

2. No traffic:

Here's how to get more traffic to your Shopify store in 2021:
- Use SEO to increase your site's visibility.
- Build customer engagement through content marketing.
- Reach your target audience on social media.
- Use influencers to get more traffic.
And you gain traffic for your store, you can make use of Social Media and Email Marketing so as to boost your traffic.

It depends on your current situation. If you need to get traffic/sales quickly as a new store, invest in Google/Facebook ads. I have learned from my own experience that in order to run Ads effectively, you also need to do some good research with SEO first. By doing SEO, you'll understand what are the most effective keywords from organic traffic and also, customer behavior on your website. Then you can optimize your ads with SEO insights and improve your on-site elements to boost conversion. If you're a fresh website starting out, my advice would be to invest 80% on ads and 20% on SEO. At first, you need to prioritize ads for sales but please, never miss out on SEO because it helps you grow your online presence for the long term and attract a sustainable amount of traffic to your web. By the way, there's no need to hire a costly SEO expert as there are some free and effective SEO apps that offer good service in my opinion, (I've been using this one for over a year: https://bit.ly/2YxoOYC) Just my personal recommendations as a fellow store owner. Hope it helps

-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
Thank you and have a nice work!!!
Dropshipmate
Trailblazer
153 8 46

Hello @idutta2007 ,

I had viewed your website shortly and here are some of my points that I hope useful and you can implement on it easily.

If you want to capture the interest of a viewer and cheer staying on the website then Add Banner. Otherwise good work you have done on your website.

Add Description: I would suggest you to add product description, The key words in the description is used for SEO as well as marketing. It will provide features and benefits of the product which will influence a potential customer to purchase and it fixes the customer problem to take a decision.

Add Testimonials: Creating a genuine testimonials are trust worthy. This is the one kind of marketing communication b/w customer and business person. So you can add efficiently.
You can increase your niche then visitors are spare more time.

Add Blog: You know creating/adding of blogs gives you a great way to generate fresh content on a website and provide a catalyst for email marketing, social media promotion to drive search traffic to your website.

I hope you will catch my points!

Thanks,
Dropshipmate.

Apps Developer Team |
Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

My Answer Is Useful To You? Please Snap Like to tell me!!
RoseAwareness
1 0 1
Hello,am Rose from Shopify community, I saw your post and I realized that you are not getting traffic in your sales, kindly inbox and let's get the deal. Best regards
waytoapps
Navigator
471 37 189

Hello @idutta2007 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

• Add a Hero banner, which gives good impression when customer lands on the homepage.
  • On  hero banner customer should be able to click on CTA to navigate to the collection page. Add shop Now CTA on the banner.
  • Display testimonials/Reviews on the homepage.
  • Include Blog page, Blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.
  • Update contact us page with more details, which builds trust on your store.
  • You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store   which helps to increase your sales.
  • There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.
  • You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace for selling creative goods such as art & collectibles, crafts & supplies, jewellery &accessories and more,  if you have any unique/handmade/vintage goods in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.
Thanks,
Waytoapps
skyblu
Tourist
16 0 2

Hi

Here are some of my suggestions.

1. Change the Home Page - it looks like a collection page, use the home page to showcase featured products, new products, sale items, discounts  etc..

2. Product page - move the added images over to the left to declutter the area where the customer would check out.

3. Collection page - add a quick view and add to cart.

Hope this helps and good luck!

AngelasDezignss
Tourist
20 1 4

Your store is very nice. Looks awesome

idutta2007
Tourist
9 0 6

Thanks to everyone who responded. I already have taken some of the suggestions into account:

- Added Agree to "Terms and Condition" checkbox.

- Changed home page collection with better images

- Will add a home page banner

- Descriptions have been added to a large number of products and the remaining will be done shortly.

- Size information for all dresses has been updated both in inches and cm.

Will continue to improve.  Please drop me a line whenever you guys feel like.

Thanks again

Indra

Hyde
Shopify Staff
1068 115 192

Hi @idutta2007,

Congratulations on getting your store set up! You've done a great job so far, but there's plenty more to do. Most of it is outlined in our fantastic guide on how to gain buyer trust.

Traffic does not spontaneously happen for a store. You will need to raise awareness, attract visitors, and close those all-important conversions through a smart content marketing funnel.

Without a clear picture of who your ideal customer is and why they would find value in your store, you will never be able to adequately communicate with them. So build a customer avatar and know who it is you're speaking to. Then determine what the message or purpose is for your brand and why your consumer should care.

This should set you on the right path, but if you have any further questions I'm happy to help.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Im_ayomide
Tourist
5 1 0

@idutta2007 I have given a perfect reply on your fbk page