Please provide Feedback on my store #2

TeresaV1
Tourist
4 0 2

Hi. Please review my Store. I opened 6 months ago, sales have been ok, but I know they could be better! Www.relevantfinds.com

Thanks in advance!

Replies 4 (4)
Growave
Shopify Partner
1526 49 434

Hi @TeresaV1 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. I would recommend you to take into consideration eCommerce marketing tools in order to increase your sales and drive traffic. I hope my recommendations would help.

• Implement Social Login 

Social Login provides easier access to a customer's account and enables creating an account within one click through social media account. It simplifies the login process and enables one-click signup. Also, gathered data through social login can be studied for customer retention and client analysis.

• Adjust Menu

OO.png

• Loyalty and Reward program

The loyalty and Rewards program motivates shoppers to engage more meaningfully with the brand. It allows you to strengthen the customer relationships, increase repeat purchases, turn your customers into loyal advocates, and treat the most loyal customers with VIP treatments. In general, all those actions are designed to drive high-value purchasing behaviors. On the L&R page, you can include points, referral programs, and VIP tiers. Depends on you. One of the most useful features of the Rewards feature is the Referral program. Use it in order to give you customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that Through a referral program, you encourage your customers to help grow your brand community.

• Add Wishlist

Offering a Wishlist is an effective way to reduce shopping cart abandonment and fulfill sales from customers who showed intent but didn't purchase. This is a non-obvious feature that extremely scales your purchases. Since you offer various designs and color options, I recommend adding a Wishlist to improve the user experience. If the items from the Wishlist haven't been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder. Moreover, you can analyze the data to see what items people save for later and what items they actually buy.

OOO.png

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at affordable price, try  Growave.  We have 5 great features - Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, a shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave

MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear @TeresaV1 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Improve store speed for mobile

relspeed.png

• Improve ON PAGE SEO
  • Header - Have a clear header bar to help users locate the products they're looking for. Example of Good Header 
    relheader.png
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Add Trust Badge and Highlight your USP
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • A sticky cart icon or sticky checkout bar reduces cart abandonment and engages the customer in your store. Try this app
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Product page layout needs to improve

• Cart page layout needs to improve

cartpageexample.png

Boost your sale with this App:

Voila Shopify app  adds a highly efficient cart feature proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Show multiple Discount coupon code on cart page )

Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1267 175 847

Hi @TeresaV1,

I'm Richard Nguyen from PageFly. I want to give you some comments from my experience in CRO method.

You can refer to this article to get more tips to personalize your e-commerce store. Or this guide to know how to optimize conversion rate for your store.

Now let's take a look at your store. I want to give you some comments on your homepage. Because you know, homepage is the most important page to drive your customers' attraction in your store. No matter what the demand is, people are more likely to start their journey from a homepage.

1)

You have a quite big header, which doesn't bring a good experience to visitors. Menu categories should be arranged in a same line, the brand logo should be smaller and the space for header should be reduced. Then to help visitors be able to access the menu navigation no matter where they are landing on your page, you could make the header sticky. A sticky header also helps keep visitors stay longer on your site. 

On our website, we also use a sticky header:

RichardNguyen_0-1629112482390.gif

2)

The big header occupies much space so makes the hero banner move down. For the visitors who visit your site firstly, the hero banner is a critical faction that catches their attention.

However you need to improve your quality of banner images now. And when the slide image switches, the image shows suddenly, which makes me feel uncomfortable a bit. I think it's because the animation you set so you can consider choosing another animation. 

The title and button on the images are hard to see now because it blends with the background image. Making the button clickable is also a critical factor that helps you increase conversion rate.

In the nutshell, you should consider changing the banner images (to high-quality ones), slow down the slide animation, make the title more prominent and make the button clickable (with a hover effect)

These are some examples you can refer to:

Fabulous – PageFly 2021-08-16 18-28-06.png

Put the item and model in one side and the content in another side (Ref: Fabulous template)

Christine R2 – PageFly 2021-08-16 18-31-00.png

Cover the image with a transparent color background and put the content on it (Ref: Christine template)

3)

Put your collections at the top of your site.

You should show all categories you have right on your home page and put it at the top of the page so that customers will have an overview of your collections in your store. If customers want to buy a specific product, they can click on the collection of that product.

I see you have a section like that but it's put at the bottom of the page. You should move it up and display it sooner. 

Also, displaying collection images with same size will help your site more professional.

(1) Relevant Finds designer activewear- vibrant colors for women and men - Relevant Finds 2021-08-16 18-34-34.png

Consider making the titles bold and bigger. 

You can refer to this layout:

Lista – PageFly 2021-08-16 18-36-39.png

4)

Show product reviews/ testimonials.

People love proof, especially when they visit a store and see many good reviews, they will be willing to shop! So you should add testimonial/product reviews on your store. You can check this guide to know more about its benefits and how to make it effective. 

It would be great if you have video testimonials!

You can use third-party reviews apps such as: LooxYotpo, or Judge.me, etc. PageFly integrates with these apps. Check the best review apps you should try here

5) 

Display social media

RichardNguyen_1-1629113988866.png

As usual, social media is one of the effective ways to get more traffic and make a good connection with your customers. By displaying social media such as Instagram (or Facebook, Twitter) and constantly updating the feed.

If you want to do more customization for your store, you can consider using a Shopify page builder. PageFly is a great app that helps you easily customize your Shopify pages and make it more attractive.

If you find my comment useful, please tell me know by giving it a like. Thank you!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly

AllFetch
Shopify Partner
713 68 272

Hi @TeresaV1 

I have visited your store and here are my suggestions. Hope they are helpful to you!

1. Homepage 

Regarding the navigation menu, I think you should resize your logo because it takes up a lot of space in the center and leaves blank spaces around it. Besides, you can make a sticky navigation menu so that visitors can easily go through important sections. The constant presence of the menu bar reminds users that other pages, ones they probably need, are also available.

Besides, your banner also needs improving. You had better replace low resolution photos on your banner with more high quality ones to attract customer’s interest. The color of the banner's message and CTA button is also low contrast and hard to see.

Screenshot (51).png

• Utilizing your Instagram 

I see that you have a business Instagram account with lots of great photos and content. Taking advantage of it by integrating Instagram feeds on your website. By showing an amazing Instagram gallery on the homepage, product page, or any store page, you can turn your website visitors into your followers and customers. Many stores have applied this cool function in their website to increase the dramatic conversion rate. 

If you want to enable Instagram feed on your website, try out this app for Free Shoppable Instagram Feed

• Product page 

One thing you should improve on your product page is the product description. On most product pages, it is too long, taking up a lot of space and might distract customers. 

Your products are quite diverse which is suitable for making product bundles. Product bundles with discounts is an effective tip to motivate customers to buy more products. Most customers are willing to buy product bundles to get a lower total price so that you should not miss this chance by adding many bundles on your website.

If you want to add product bundles in your store at ease and free, try out this app Product Bundle Volume Discount 

That’s all my suggestions for your store. Hope they are helpful to you.

Happy selling!

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 15.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com