FROM CACHE - en_header

Please provide Feedback on my store

Solved
TeresaV1
Tourist
4 0 2

Please provide Feedback on my store: www.relevantfinds.com 

Give it to me Raw Dog. The Good and the Bad. Page load speed, Collection pages, overall Theme, Checkout, FAQ, About Us, Blog, Picture sizes. Everything. Don't hold back.

Please and Thanks!

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @TeresaV1This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance. 

- Add a call to action button on the banner image of the homepage. 

- You should reduce the blank space in the header. The size of the logo is too big. 

AiTrillion_0-1626429536918.png

- I would recommend you to go with a white color theme instead of blue. 

- Make all the images aligned to each other in the store. 

- Add a call to action button on the announcement bar so customers can take action on your store. 

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors. 

You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchases and customer lifetime value. You can add a web push notification that will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

View solution in original post

Replies 9 (9)
stud
Excursionist
19 1 2

I have gone through your shopify store and i can see that your store is not well captivating and with that it can not get results with that

stud
Excursionist
19 1 2

Are you getting sales 

TeresaV1
Tourist
4 0 2

Thank you for your comment. 

stud
Excursionist
19 1 2

You are welcome we can connect together and the result you want to achieved to your store 

stud
Excursionist
19 1 2

Just check my profile through the link i sent to you

gcaes543
1 0 1

Great ideas that you appied on your store pages I like your marketing strategy also and working in the similar field you can see here my store also.

ESSuperCo
Shopify Partner
31 1 5

Hi,

Great job on starting your online store. You seems to have set up all the basic necessities for the site to function.  

You might also want to veer away from the standard website designs and make your site as unique as possible. Here's my feedback about the site.

1. There is no brand color. Logo and site color are contrasting colors and I do not see any relation. Would suggest staying with white background and playing around button and accent colors for that matched your brand.

2. Try and create a transparent logo.

3. There is a liquid error on the home page, very bottom of the page. 

4. Would use images of high qualities and same sizes images. 

5. Add more trust batteries in your home page rather than just the products. 

If you need further help try reaching out to https://bit.ly/36CgHKQ.

Hope this helps.

Frictionless Shopify development, design & administration
We design and build customer experiences for ambitious high-growth brands.
ESSuperco | superco.io
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @TeresaV1This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance. 

- Add a call to action button on the banner image of the homepage. 

- You should reduce the blank space in the header. The size of the logo is too big. 

AiTrillion_0-1626429536918.png

- I would recommend you to go with a white color theme instead of blue. 

- Make all the images aligned to each other in the store. 

- Add a call to action button on the announcement bar so customers can take action on your store. 

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors. 

You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchases and customer lifetime value. You can add a web push notification that will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
TeresaV1
Tourist
4 0 2

Thank you very very much! I'm looking into all of your suggestions and making adjustments immediately!