Please provide feedback on my store

Solved
Smartpetfeeding
Tourist
4 0 2

I just redesigned the theme on my store smartpetfeeding.com I would love some feedback from anyone willing to comment. Positive or negative feedback welcome. I am use if the prestige’s theme what should I focus on 

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2511 345 1673

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Smartpetfeeding,

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for over 90.000 active Shopify merchants. Personally, I think you story looks good, however, I still got some comments for you to better your store. Here they are:

1. Header - Navigation

- You should include more sub-menu on your navigation bar so that when customers want to jump from pages to pages they could do it easily.

- A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. Especially, the menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.

2. Homepage layout

- You should consider including more sections on Homepage cause. right now the page is purely a sales page. Maybe include sections to tell more about your brand (story, vision, etc.) or starting creating blogs that will strengthen up your SEO strategy

- Personally I do agree with showing featured products but a feature collection is better. You can tell more about each product in their product page.

=> I have a guide on personalizing the Shopify home page, check it if you are interested in it because it provides many tips.

3. 'Shop Now' button

Screen Shot 2021-06-07 at 8.41.09 AM.png

Theoretically, this button should lead visitors to somewhere else besides the homepage but now this button is set to homepage solely. I think you should consider to open create a product page or a collection page and set one of these pages to this button.

4. Include social proof, testimonial, star rating  

---

This all I have to say, if you feel this comment is helpful for you to draw a good insight please give me a like and mark it as solution! 

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store.

View solution in original post

Replies 6 (6)
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2511 345 1673

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Smartpetfeeding,

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for over 90.000 active Shopify merchants. Personally, I think you story looks good, however, I still got some comments for you to better your store. Here they are:

1. Header - Navigation

- You should include more sub-menu on your navigation bar so that when customers want to jump from pages to pages they could do it easily.

- A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. Especially, the menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.

2. Homepage layout

- You should consider including more sections on Homepage cause. right now the page is purely a sales page. Maybe include sections to tell more about your brand (story, vision, etc.) or starting creating blogs that will strengthen up your SEO strategy

- Personally I do agree with showing featured products but a feature collection is better. You can tell more about each product in their product page.

=> I have a guide on personalizing the Shopify home page, check it if you are interested in it because it provides many tips.

3. 'Shop Now' button

Screen Shot 2021-06-07 at 8.41.09 AM.png

Theoretically, this button should lead visitors to somewhere else besides the homepage but now this button is set to homepage solely. I think you should consider to open create a product page or a collection page and set one of these pages to this button.

4. Include social proof, testimonial, star rating  

---

This all I have to say, if you feel this comment is helpful for you to draw a good insight please give me a like and mark it as solution! 

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @SmartpetfeedingThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some inputs from my side that you can work on and implement in your store to drive conversions:

Add About Us page. It is one of the most important pages on your customer's website. It is an opportunity where their visitors get to know their company. This is a chance for your customers to introduce themselves and the kind of business they do to their clients.

- Add a favicon.

- On the homepage page you should add a section of the collection that will redirect the customers to the collection page so customers can browse the collection page and have a look at your all products. 

- On the product page, there's a blank space. Also, create a section of 'description' and 'FAQ' with a drop-down for description instead of making customers scroll down that much. 

AiTrillion_0-1623059295342.png

- Add-ons that you should make in your store to maximize the engagement in your store. If your store is engaging then it will help you to engage the visitors coming to your store and entice them to perform an action in your store:

• Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
  • Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor an exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon codes to complete the purchase.
  • You can start giving Loyalty Points and Rewards to WOW your customers. This will increase repeat purchases and customer lifetime value by giving points and rewards that give customers more reasons to return to your store.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. Bring all your marketing efforts to one place and don't bear the hassle of managing multiple apps in your Shopify store.

P.S- If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
waytoapps
Shopify Partner
736 66 265

Hello @Smartpetfeeding 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Make Sticky Header for easy Navigation, It helps customers to access menu at anytime they want.

Add a nice Favicon which helps customers to find you when they have multiple tabs in their browser.

There are no reviews on the products. Add customer review app, so that customer can review on your products.

Add Testimonials or Reviews on the Homepage, which helps in building trust with other visitors.

You can also promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store  which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
Smartpetfeeding
Tourist
4 0 2

I would like to thank you so very much for your insight on your review of my store.  you have provided me with some logical steps to implement right away and I cant thank you enough. 

Smartpetfeeding
Tourist
4 0 2
I would like to express my gratitude for the time you took to review my
store and providing very actionable steps to implement right away. I agree
with what you said about the About us page and will have one completed by
today. I differentially should have done that way sooner. I will be sure to
check out your app to install on my store and thank you so very much
Smartpetfeeding
Tourist
4 0 2

I would like to thank you so very much for your review of my store, I look forward to implementing the steps you outline in your review right away. Again I can't thank you enough for your opinion and I hope you have a great day.