FROM CACHE - en_header

Please review my art canvas store

MagnaCanvas
Tourist
5 0 3

Hi 

Thanks for taking the time to review my store.

URL is - https://magnacanvas.com/

Hoping to get some feedback on the following:

1) Overall design. Does it look good, is it functional, does it look trustworthy?

2) Branding...Does the brand message resonate, do you care if we donate $$ from our sales.. For example i was tossing up between donating proceeds to Mental Health vrs the environment. 

3) If you feel anything is missing?

Thanks in advance

Perry

Replies 6 (6)
StoreBundle
2 0 1

Hi @MagnaCanvas 

Seun from StoreBundle here. I think your Store is great.

The Branding is great, the design is cool. If you there's one thing you could add, maybe a blog. That way you're building a community of art lovers.

Overall, your Store is in great shape.

Regards.

MagnaCanvas
Tourist
5 0 3

Thanks Suen. Appreciate you taking a look and for the feedback

MagnaCanvas
Tourist
5 0 3

thanks for the vid. Some good points, thanks. Will check out your app as well. Sounds interesting

waytoapps
Shopify Partner
742 68 264

Hello @MagnaCanvas 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Make a Sticky header for easy navigation. It helps customer to access menu at any time they want.

Include Blog page,  blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store   which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace, if you have any unique or Handmade product in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.

Add Testimonials or reviews on the homepage to build trust with other visitors.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
Growave
Shopify Partner
1565 54 438

Hi Perry @MagnaCanvas 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. Congratulations on opening a new store and welcome to Shopify. In general, your store looks good, however, I would recommend you to apply eCommerce marketing tools. Consider the following features in order to increase your sales and drive traffic. I hope my recommendations would help.

• Implement Social Login 

Attach Social Login buttons anywhere on your Shopify site and enable one-click sign-up or login to your online store. You can let customers log in using their Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Yahoo, Tumblr, Instagram, or Amazon accounts.

• Add Instagram gallery on your Shopify Store

Turn your Instagram content and user-generated content into a shoppable gallery on your Shopify Store and allow customers to shop directly from the posts. Link your profile on Instagram to the store and turn your profile visitors into customers. It will drive traffic to your site as well as to your profile.

555.png

• Add Wishlist

It reduces shopping cart abandonment and fulfills sales from customers who showed intent but didn't purchase. If the items on the Wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder. Since you offer numerous canva designs and options and adding a wishlist feature wi

• Loyalty and Reward program 

It allows you to strengthen the customer relationship, increase repeat purchases and turn your customers into loyal advocates. On the L&R page, you can include 1. points, 2. referral programs, and 3. VIP tiers. You can reward them with points for leaving reviews, following on social media accounts, birthday gifts on their special days, etc. Also, keep your best customers engaged with VIP ranks and perks.

• Add Referral links

Attach links for your customers to share your products with friends and get rewarded for that. It will help you to gain more orders through existing customers.

5.png

Test Growave during the free trial period to check whether it works for you. The app contains 5 efficient marketing features that will help you with sales and traffic such as Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, a shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store under one dashboard.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test Growave for free including reviews, wishlist, loyalty and rewards, referrals and much more under one dashboard, press Growave

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 730

Hello @MagnaCanvasThis is AiTrillion- an all-in-one integrated marketing platform on Shopify. We are happy to help more than 100k+ Shopify merchants and would love to provide a solution to your questions:

- Add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process.

AiTrillion_0-1631599920648.png

- On the homepage, add a section of trending and new arrivals products. 

- Add a call to action button 'shop now' on the announcement bar to let customers take an action on it. 

Add trust badges in your store. With the help of trust badges, customers will know that all the processes taking place are safe and secure. 

- You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.