Please review my shop!!!

VanessaR22
2 0 1

Hi, I just complete my website. Could someone please look at it and let me know how it looks, is there anything that I should add or remove. You feedback will be greatly appreciated. www.loveitdecor.com

Replies 4 (4)
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
978 137 732

This is Richard Nguyen - CRO Expert from PageFly- Advanced Page Builder. I have to say that I am amazed by how beautiful and professional your store looks and bet you must have put a lot of effort into it. I just have a few comments to give and hope it would make your store even better.

1. Homepage

- First of all, your homepage is perfect honestly. Everything that is necessary is included and beautifully designed. Really good works on it!

- About the collection list, I suggest you should use a slideshow for it instead of endless scrolling. It will make customers be more focused on each collection rather than confusion of to many informations. If your theme doesn't provide it, You can try to design it with our app for Free.

Screen Shot 2021-11-20 at 21.00.37.png

- You can add a section to feature a product or products in a collection. I believe that it will help to improve your CTR and conversion rate. You can check an example here.

Screen Shot 2021-11-20 at 19.53.14.png

 2. Collection page.

- As I said above, please try to use "Load More" button instead of endless scrolling.

- If your product have variant swatches, try to show it right on the collection page so it helps customers understand more about your product before click through. In addition, average reviews stars should be added, too

Screen Shot 2021-11-20 at 21.20.19.png

3. Product page

- You should reduce the size of the placeholder to make the product media resolution better. Or you can get some sample and take photos of them to make it easier for editing.

Screen Shot 2021-11-20 at 21.26.05.png

- I can see that you haven't used any review apps, which are really important. Social proof can be a factor to make your conversion rate thriving. You can check this guide to pick the best reviews app for your store!Normally, users often rely on reviews to judge a product besides product detail descriptions and other info given by a site since they consider them more legit and authentic. I would recommend you display reviews on your product page (with a minimum of 6 reviews with the ability to “Load more” and allow users to submit their reviews.

And that's my feedback. You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat to create a more impressive look for your store to really increase conversion, also please take a look at this guide on how to personalize a Shopify store from PageFly, hope it helps!

BFCM is coming. You can amplify your sales in holiday season with PageFly solutions exclusively for this holiday season. All these holiday features could help you a lot in building a high-converting page.

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

hori_tran
Shopify Partner
171 19 64

Hi @VanessaR22 ,

Hi,
I visited your website. your products and web design are very nice. I like them. But I saw something, this may be helpful to get a higher conversion rate:
- add a best seller category
- The slide banner with great visuals with your products and the "call to action" button. the slide banner should show the benefits of your products ( you can choose the best sellers to describe), your events, your discounts (Black Friday is coming, right?)
- add realistic product images
- make decorating videos with your products to attract customers and increase time on site
- pop up chat and discount pop up
-  Add reviews for each product (some Shopify review apps can help) and a lower price next to the original one or to attract customers (on both the homepage and the product page)

hori_tran_1-1637554229381.png

- And don't forget to add JSON LD to your site to display your reviews on Google search by SEO app. (This SEO app I use 1 year: https://bit.ly/2YxoOYC)
- SEO: your mobile version is not good. Heading tags, Meta tags, keywords are not optimized. To handle this I usually use the above SEO app.

-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
Thank you and have a nice work!!!
waytoapps
Navigator
483 41 196

Hello @VanessaR22 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

• Make the favicon bit bigger. it helps to find your store when customer had multiple tabs in their browser.
  • Display testimonials/reviews on the homepage.
  • Add about us page on the header section.
  • Include blog page, Blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.
  • Promote your products on Social platforms and provide those social links on the footer section.
  • Make social links open on new tab.
  • You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store   which helps to increase your sales.
  • There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.
  • You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace for selling creative goods such as art & collectibles, crafts & supplies, jewellery &accessories and more,  if you have any unique/handmade/vintage goods in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.
Thanks,
Waytoapps
Dropshipmate
Trailblazer
157 8 49

Hello @VanessaR22 ,

I had viewed your website shortly and here are some of my points that I hope useful and you can implement on it easily.

Add Testimonials: Creating a genuine testimonials are trust worthy. This is the one kind of marketing communication b/w customer and business person. So you can add efficiently.

Add Blog: You know creating/adding of blogs gives you a great way to generate fresh content on a website and provide a catalyst for email marketing, social media promotion to drive search traffic to your website.

Trust Badges: Trust badges your visitors know that your page is legitimate and that any data they share will be collected through secure third-party service providers. Your customers feel they can trust your website, And they are more likely to make a purchase.

I hope you will get my points!

Thanks,
Dropshipmate.

Apps Developer Team |
Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

My Answer Is Useful To You? Please Snap Like to tell me!!