Please review my shopify store

MartinBay
3 0 0

Hey, i am pretty new to shopify ( been working on it for probably 10 days now) and i have finally finished my store! I am really happy with how it looks and everything, but i would love if someone with experience could check out my store and give me some feedback on what i did right and what i should improve! 
note: i have started facebook marketing with $10 cap everyday:)

my store is: Gymresistancebandz.com

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1049 142 342

Hey @MartinBay,

Congratulations on the launch of your store! I've taken a look through and I have some feedback for you.

screencapture-gymresistancebandz-2021-06-15-08_51_39.png

LOGO
Your logo is one of those things that holds a lot of weight in how professional or unprofessional your store looks. I would highly recommend having a professional logo done up for your store, it’s a worthy investment. This is a service we offer so if you are interested, you can email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com

Once your logo is finished, you can match the fonts and colors in your store to your logo. This is going to level up your store even more and make you look very professional.

FAVICON
I’d recommend adding a favicon so that your visitors can find you quickly when they have multiple tabs open in their browser. We did a video on how to upload a favicon that you can watch here:

POLICIES
You need to add in your shipping policy, return policy, privacy and terms of service. Shopify has made this extremely easy, you can add them with a click of a button (except for shipping policy because it will vary depending on the store). After they are auto generated you can take a read through each one and adjust them as needed. Here is a video showing how to add them:

REVIEWS
I would highly recommend that you encourage your customers to leave a review on the products they purchase (your current reviews aren't able to expand/be clicked on to read). Positive reviews are very valuable, they add a lot of trust to your store. We did a video showing a free review app you can use and how to set it up:

SOCIAL MEDIA
I noticed you don’t have any social media links listed. Having an active social media presence adds trust to your brand. If there’s nothing about your brand online, it’s a red flag to your visitors. Potential customers are going to research before purchasing and one of the first places they are going to check is social media. Highly recommend getting on social media and adding those links to your Shopify store.

PRODUCTS
As you know, resistance bands can be purchased offline in hundreds retail stores as well as online through thousands and thousands of online stores. When a person is searching for resistance bands in Google, big companies with massive marketing budgets are who is showing up in search results and who you are competing with for customers.

Now, a person can complete IF they give people a reason to purchase from them vs. the other guys. An example of this might be someone who sells locally, their "reason" as to why you should purchase from them vs the other guy is because they are local and a lot of people are passionate about shopping local. In addition to this, they can also get products to their customers faster and can offer incentives such as free local delivery.

I would think about all your "whys" and what sets you apart and use that in your marketing and in the text in your store.

I think you’d benefit from our free guide “5 Step Fix for High Traffic & No Sales”. In the guide we give tips for a profitable ad strategy, tell you how to generate free traffic, share design tricks to transform your Shopify store into a professional, trustworthy store that customers want to shop at and how/where to find winning products. You can download the free guide here. I’d also like to invite you to join our private Facebook group. We share winning products, dropshipping tips and you can interact with other members of the dropshipping community. Click here to join.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes
MartinBay
3 0 0

Thanks! I will for sure check out all of your tips and better my store! Really appreciate the feedback

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3990 237 722

Hello @MartinBayThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are few suggestions that you can work on:

- Add a banner image in the first fold of the homepage with a call to action button on it.

- Go for a white theme.

- You can add an engaging video of the product on the homepage which will help you to engage the visitors. 

- Add a call to action button here.

AiTrillion_0-1623834287812.png

- Display reviews in a slider manner. 

Setup Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.

- Missing Offers - You must show the offers and discounts banners on the store to collect emails and convert customers.

Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store. For this, you can try the all-in-one marketing app AiTrillion.

P.S- Free plan available, install AiTrillion for free here.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
MartinBay
3 0 0

I have now done some big improvements to my store! I would appreciate if you would take another look at it and see if it got better! In my opinion it look way more professional right now!

-Martin Bay

0 Likes