Please review my store and provide feedback!!!

BABIBoutique
Tourist
5 0 3
  • babiboutique.com
Replies 4 (4)
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2513 345 1674

Hi @BABIBoutique 

Congratulations on your store. This is PageFly -  Advanced Page Builder with 6 years of experience providing conversion rate optimization solutions to more than 100.000 Shopify stores, I would love to give you some recommendations.

I like how you have:

• Clear menu navigation: I can guess what the store sell when I landed on the home page
  • Have clear Shipping and Refund information
  • Display list of collection as a guidance for visitors to browse 

Besides these things, I have some comments and suggestions for you:

Add favicon to your store

Having a favicon for your store will make your store unique and help customers easily recognize it. You can check this article to know how to add it.

Have an announcement bar

Basically, the announcement bar will announce the information about shipping and discount or any promotion campaign of a store. Because you have Free shipping for order over $50, why not showing it 😉

Home page

- The hero banner doesn't tell much about your store niche and product and the image doesn't have high quality either. You may show your product image here

PageFly_0-1630979045278.png

- Have a CTA button on the banner: A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store.

With this button, you can redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page or any other page.

- I suggest you change the background image for this part as the readability is rather low

PageFly_1-1630979122423.png

- After the collection list, you may show 1 or more featured products of your store in order to show the visitors how your products are like, their price => They can be impressed and click more to see your products

- Add testimonial - customer reviews

• Customer reviews are proof of your product quality. This section will help you build customers' trust. You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos. You can check this guide to pick the best reviews app for your store!
  • If review app isn't an option for you at this point, you may add testimonial by text like this 

PageFly_2-1630979581282.png

(the image is coming from one of our templates)

Collection page

- Have secondary hover images for the product list

• By presenting secondary hover images, customers can easily scan many products to see extra visual information. Many people rely heavily on visual content so I believe it's a very strong feature to implement. 

Product page

Take this one https://babiboutique.com/collections/tops/products/under-caffeinated-tee as an example

- The product description is good: short and concise, including necessary information

- Add more product images: Product images are essential elements for users to judge products- if products do not display enough images, users will not be able to get a full sense of products and will be reluctant to purchase. I suggest you have 3-5 images of the products to help the shoppers

- You may add link to return and shipping pages in the product description or below it: to better inform the visitors. And since you don't except return and refund, you may show some other benefits to buy from you in the product description (it can give the visitors more trust and feel safe to buy from you), for example: 30-day store credit back guarantee.

Cart page

I think there're too many options here, especially when you check the page on mobile, the visitors could be overwhelmed by the options, they aren't sure what to choose and leave, I suggest you give them fewer option: You may remove Update cart, as they can still update in the above section (where the products are shown). 

PageFly_3-1630980611325.png

If you want more flexibility to personalize your pages, I'd love to introduce our product PageFly Landing Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat. PageFly has a Free plan where you can use all features and create different page types so I hope give us a try.

If you find my comment useful, please let me know by giving it a Like. Thank you and have a wonderful day!

PageFly.

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store.

Growave
Shopify Partner
1543 52 436

Hi @BABIBoutique 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. I would suggest you consider eCommerce marketing tools in order to increase your sales and drive traffic. I hope my recommendations would help.

• Implement Social Login

Social Login provides easier access to a customer's account and enables creating an account within one click through social media account. It simplifies the login process and enables one-click signup. You can let customers log in using their Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Yahoo, Tumblr, Instagram, or Amazon accounts. Also, gathered data through social login can be studied for customer retention and client analysis.

• Add Wishlist

Offering a Wishlist is an effective way to reduce shopping cart abandonment and fulfill sales from customers who showed intent but didn't purchase. This is a non-obvious feature that extremely scales your purchases. Since you offer various designs and color options, I recommend adding a Wishlist to improve the user experience. If the items from the Wishlist haven't been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

11.png

• Implement Loyalty and Rewards program

The Loyalty and Rewards program system inspires customers to connect more genuinely with your brand. It helps to strengthen direct communication between you and your audience. Also, it positively impacts repeat purchases and turns your customers into loyal clients. Motivate your purchasers by setting points, Referral links, and VIP statuses. You can reward them for leaving reviews, following on social media accounts, birthday gifts on their special days, etc. As a rule, such activities drive high-value purchase experiences.

I suggest you take into consideration the Referral program in order to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. Once you got your first clients, try to gain more orders through existing ones. It motivates customers to develop brand community

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at affordable price, try  Growave.  We have 5 great features - Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store under one dashboard.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave

AllFetch
Shopify Partner
713 68 272

Hi @BABIBoutique 

I have visited your store and here are my suggestions. Hope they are helpful to you

• Homepage

I suggest you change your banner because it shows a low-quality image and has no CTA button. You should replace it with many appealing pictures about your products and put the BUY NOW or View more button to stimulate customers' interest.

When customers visit your store, they are most curious about our products or services. Therefore, you should put some best-seller products and featured collections on your homepage so that customers can easily approach them. To motivate customers to buy products directly on the homepage without clicking on the detailed product page, you can add a Quick add to cart button. This tool allows customers to select product variants, quantity and add that product to cart quickly. 

In addition, you can add a sticky bar showcasing a hot deal or best seller product. A sticky bar is a floating bar that is always visible on the top or bottom of your site to stimulate customers to buy. If you want to reduce cart abandonment rate and increase conversion rate, try out the app Advanced Sticky Add To Cart for free. It will help you easily activate the quick add to cart button, sticky cart, sticky bar and mini cart in your Shopify store.

• Product page

Adding testimonials on your product page will be a good way to build trust and credibility from new customers. The majority of buyers are concerned about whether the products they purchase online are as attractive and high-quality as they appear on the website. As a result, previous customer feedback might have a significant impact on a potential customer's buying decision.

To boost sales revenues, you can apply a cross-sell method in your store by adding product bundles with discounts. Product bundles with discounts are an effective tip to motivate customers to buy more products. Most customers are willing to buy product bundles to get a lower total price so that you should not miss this chance by adding many bundles on your website. 

If you want to add product bundles in your store at ease and free, try out this app Product Bundle Volume Discount

That’s all my suggestions for your store. Hope they are helpful to you

Happy selling!

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 15.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @BABIBoutiqueThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance.

- Reduce the blank space in the header. 

AiTrillion_0-1631163728868.png

- You should add high quality product images on the product page. 

Increase the viewport of the store. The viewport is the user's visible area of a web page.

- On the homepage, add a section of collection list- trending products- new products. 

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps building trust with other visitors. 

Add a loyalty rewards program. Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increasing the retention rate.

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.