Please Review my Store launched two months no sales?

Simma_StrapCity
2 0 1

Website is www.strapcity.co.uk hardly having any traffic? would like someone to have a look at the website in general too as in the look and feel. Any advice is appreciated

Replies 7 (7)
d-sav
1 0 1
Hi Simma,

I won’t be much help as I’m still new to this but I just wanted to comment on the design. It’s beautiful. As a graphic designer, I’d simplify the logo, making the s and c full letters again and just having it strap:city. The colon is a very clean design choice.

My first thought also was what if I wanted a watch to go with the straps?
Maybe adding in a watch and then up-selling the straps.

Good luck
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2877 180 494

Hello,

strapcity.png

Congratulation for your store. I have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Go for other design

3. Optimize your product landing page for Facebook ads

4. Optimize your store for SEO

5. Add blog section

6. Go for silo structure menu

Need more expert guidance? Please contact us here: https://ecommercetask.myshopify.com/

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2542 77 373

Hello,

I just had look into your website.
Have you regularly promoted your products through your social media pages? I have to see your last post on Jun 12th Facebook. And your last post on Instagram AUG 24th. I suggest you can post and share your products every day, This helps for to increasing of your sales.
And I suggest you can add your store blog. Blog gives you the chance to make important substance for your clients. Utilize this as a promoting strategy to manage movement back to your site. Blog make better Your Website's SEO, Increase Traffic to Your Website through inbound links.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
Amit_Roznak1
Shopify Partner
212 4 27

Hi,

Beyond some issues with readability, due to text color over pictures, and clutter-too much on your homepage- your website appears fine, at a glance...

But, If you are the only person making the actual edits on your site, you might have become "nose-blind" to errors especially the ones happening behind the scenes

That's why I strongly suggest double checking your site using our Free store analyzer tool. It will help you to optimize your site since we cannot always catch every detail, let alone the details going on behind the scenes. This creates a problem as those details can dramatically affect the effectiveness and purposefulness of your site as well as your advertising budget.

Our Free store analyzer will:

• create a Personalized Store-Readiness Report
  • deliver in-depth guidelines for store optimization
  • notice the details that SEO crawlers look for- before it's too late

So, using a free Store Checkup Tool like the one from AdScale just might be of help! 

If you have any more questions, feel free to contact me.

AdScale is the best way to advertise on Facebook & Google because we use the power of your store data (that they don’t have) to run highly targeted ads and get an average ROAS of 10X.
Bo
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1751 195 450

Hey there, @Simma_StrapCity 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

Your store is looking great, it has a really polished look to it. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing such low traffic. There are a few things that we can work on in order to improve on this, we will start first with organic traffic. 

Organic traffic comes to your store based on your SEO or Search Engine Optimization. Now, while your descriptions are very well written they seem to be basically copied and pasted from product to product with very little variation. This can be damaging to your store's overall SEO and can make your store seem as though it does not have a personality. With online stores, there are no sales representatives and so the products literally need to speak for themselves. Instead of listing your products' specs in your current format you should try writing descriptions that persuade the customer to buy the item. Why do they need this watch strap? How will it make their life better? I recommend taking a look at Oberlo's guide on writing a product description that sells here. This, as mentioned,  will also help you improve your SEO which will bring more traffic to your store organically.

SEO can also be improved with the addition of posts in your blog on your site, this will also help with your content marketing. Having content that a customer would regularly like to check out is a great incentive to bring a customer back and even convert them from being a visitor > customer > advocate. Want to learn all about content marketing? You can take this free course from Hubspot and become certified. This course goes through the ins and outs of content marketing, how to keep stock of the content you have and how to come up with and publish content on a regular basis as I know consistently creating content can be the hardest part. 

On the bottom of your site, I can see that you have an "Instagram Story" section, this, however, is blank. Seeing as you do not appear to have any social media linked. You are missing out on a massive opportunity here. Instagram is the perfect place to engage with customers. If you are eligible for the Instagram Sales Channel you will be able to link your products to your Instagram posts. So if a customer sees something they like on you Instagram they can easily click through and purchase the item.  When running an online business it is super important to have an active and engaging social media presence. If you have the chance, please do take a look at our collection of Instagram marketing blogs here. 

What are you doing to drive traffic to your store? Have you been marketing? I recommend taking a look at the following guides to help you get started with online marketing and help you grow your traffic:

Let me know how this goes and if there is anything else I can assist you with, I'm happy to help!

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Retired Staff Member

neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1953 124 436

Hi Simma_StrapCity,

Congratulation for your store it's great.

I have reviewed your website briefly and here are some of my feedbacks that you can implement on the site easily.

1. Don't repeat the main menu link on your top header, instead remove the links from top header and phone number or email address or "FREE DELIVERY ON ALL UK ORDERS. SIMPLE AS THAT." instead.
  2. Remove FREE DELIVERY ON ALL UK ORDERS. SIMPLE AS THAT. as separate section instead add this in the banner on this page https://www.strapcity.co.uk/collections/luxury
  3. https://www.strapcity.co.uk/collections/luxury/products/premium-bond
    - Show reviews outside the tab, let the user read them without much efforts
    - Switch image and product section, keep it standard. Most of the people are right handed and so should be the buy now button :)
  4. I can see that you are using default search for Shopify which is pretty basic considering that it shows empty result page even for simple search queries, for eg.https://www.strapcity.co.uk/search?q=watchband. Improving your search experience has shown to improve conversion rates and reduce the bounce rate for your visitors. Try using different search solution such as Sparq which allows advanced filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.  

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
slash073
1 0 0

Hi, if you want your ads finally starting to perform better again you can use the ad tool. Madgicx has already worked out a great strategy for us to use. It was very easy to implement too. I tried Madgicx out initially, as our Ad performance really dropped after the iOS14 update. I have been using it for just over a month now and have already seen improvement. There is still more improvement necessary, but at least i can see that it is now consistently going up rather than down. The support team is great too. Very fast, helpful, easy to reach, and caring.