FROM CACHE - en_header

Please review my store

Pearl2
4 0 0

Hello everyone can you please let me know your comments and what can i improve with my store. www.brycewigs.com

Replies 8 (8)
Dr_S
Explorer
64 1 17

Hi, @Pearl2 

can you tell me what the actual problem are you facing? in your store.

Dropshipmate
Trailblazer
193 9 62

Hello @Pearl2 ,

I had viewed your website shortly and here are some of my points that I hope useful and you can implement on it easily.

Reduce header part and  you can highlight the CTA.

Add Blog: You know creating/adding of blogs gives you a great way to generate fresh content on a website and provide a catalyst for email marketing, social media promotion to drive search traffic to your website.

Trust Badges: Trust badges your visitors know that your page is legitimate and that any data they share will be collected through secure third-party service providers. Your customers feel they can trust your website, And they are more likely to make a purchase.

otherwise great work you have done on your website.

Thanks,
Dropshipmate.

Apps Developer Team |
Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

My Answer Is Useful To You? Please Snap Like to tell me!!
Leah755
Excursionist
15 1 7

Hello @Pearl2,

How are you doing today and your business progress?

I have your Store link https://www.brycewigs.com/ and wow you have gotten winning products on your store. I will like to give you positive feedback and a way forward about your Shopify Store.

*The header is not catchy like taking some percentage(discount) off

*Firstly, there is no form of email marketing system in the store (POP-UP-FORM) to capture people's information

*The 1st banner in the store is not catchy enough compared to the second one

*There is no featured product 

*You have to lure customers with catchy product descriptions and images with quality resolution

*The theme used for the store does not really suit it because it makes all the products jam-packed 

*And the store page speed is very slow

Click the like button if you find this comment useful

Pearl2
4 0 0

Thank you wil change them

Pearl2
4 0 0

Thank you will change and fix

Pearl2
4 0 0

No problem really just finished setting it up and needed review before i market it

MS_WEB_DESIGNER
Shopify Expert
629 47 125

Hi @Pearl2,

This is Anni from MS Web Designer - TOP Rated Shopify Experts based in Singapore. We would like to provide some recommendations based on our seven years of experience in providing solutions to over 10000 active Shopify merchants.

We have reviewed your store, and some changes can be made to make your store more professional and attract more customers. Here are they:

Design recommendations-

The home page:

1. Extra white spaces should be remove

MS_WEB_DESIGNER_0-1628581800856.png
2.USP (unique selling proposition) should be highlighted to gain confidence from the customers.

The product page:
Addition of sticky add to cart for better functionality.

Cart page:

1.Add terms and conditions to avoid legal issues
2.Add trust badges

Your website speed is very slow. Need to do speed optimization:

MS_WEB_DESIGNER_1-1628582116522.png

Check these apps:

We suggest you install a Free app from the Shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout as it makes it easy for the customer to read your terms and policies and for chaos-free shopping.

Voila Shopify app adds a highly efficient cart feature, proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Shows multiple Discount coupon codes on the cart page)

Best of lick with your store.

MS Web Designer  | Top Rated Shopify Experts in Singapore
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1500+ Happy Clients

Want to Improve Shopify Store Speed, Redesign or custom changes, or Small tweaks on store hire me.Try Our Free Shopify App
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @Pearl2Sachin here, from the AiTrillion-an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and here are few suggestions to offer you:

- Add a call to action button on the announcement bar so customers can take an action on it.

- Add a buy now button on the product page. 

AiTrillion_0-1628598306816.png

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

- Just a heads up! Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

Hope this helps!

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.