PLEASE REVIEW MY STORE

VanessaR22
1 0 0

Please review my store. I had 2 sales and lots of traffic. Is there anything I need to fix. My website is shopembellishher.com Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
Ecommpremium
Shopify Partner
181 10 18

just reviewed your store and i am petty sure that after my suggestions you will have more sales there is no popup I saw while visiting,no reviews that matter a lot for buyers also you should remove powered by shopify and yes if you want me to do complete analysis we are always open!

- Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
- Should you need any direct help: contact@ecommpremium.com
- shopifyexperts
waytoapps
Navigator
385 31 158

Hello @VanessaR22 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Add a logo which gives identity and separates from the competition.

Add ATC(add to cart) on the products, on homepage.

Add Testimonials or reviews on the homepage to build trust with the visitors.

Include Blog page, Blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

Update social media pages and make them open in new tab, on footer section.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store   which helps to increase your sales.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace for selling creative goods such as art & collectibles, crafts & supplies, jewellery &accessories and more,  you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
0 Likes

Hi @VanessaR22 

This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store about the store design based on 5 years of providing solutions for about 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

So I have just gone through your website and here are some of my thoughts about your store:

Plus points:

• I like that your page has well-invested images
  • Your page layout is well-organized and clear
  • Your product page provide enough images and information regarding the product

That being said, I would like to give you some suggestions for improvement. Hope you find it valuable.

Add section about your brand story:

I can see you have a “About us” section in your footer. However, it doesn’t really stand out. I would suggest adding a brand story section to the body of the page. This should make your site look more professional and show how your brand is different from the rest.

PageFly_0-1634179839765.png

Add testimonial – customer reviews:

Winning customer’s trust is critical in e-commerce. Adding proof of your product quality is the easiest way to do that. You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos. PageFly has 50+ review and badge elements for you to do that.

Make the first CTA button stand out:

I see the first CTA button “SHOP NOW” is blending in with the background. You can consider changing the button color or change the banner image.

PageFly_1-1634179883802.png

Product listing page:

Add secondary hover images for the product list

By presenting secondary hover images, customers can easily scan many products to see extra visual information which will make the product more appealing to the customers

PageFly_2-1634179911476.png

Add average rating for each product:

The purpose of this is to allow assess the product easily and help them make better decisions This is one of the crucial elements for users’ purchasing decisions. They will rely on both rating average and number of ratings to decide whether they should explore further a product.

These are some articles that might give you new ideas for your store:

Personalize Your Product Listing Page https://pagefly.link/JvghSkMt 

Personalize Your Homepage: https://pagefly.link/fefPTvgU

Above are some of my initial thoughts on your store and I hope you find something helpful. If you are still looking for a tool to build a great website, I hope you can try our product: PageFly Landing Page Builder

If these feedbacks about the homepage and collection page are helpful, please give me a "like". Thank you so much and I hope your business is successful! 

Cheers!

PageFly!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Get insightful tips to hit more sales in upcoming BFCM.

hori_tran
Shopify Partner
23 3 12

Hi @VanessaR22 ,

I have just taken a quick look at your website and I picked up some 2 points are:

1. Input data: How do you get traffics? Maybe you set customer target wrong. Please check!

2. your store:

- Add Bestseller collection

- Add testimonials section: It is of great importance because your brand trust can be enhanced.

- Add a section about your brand story: This helps to build trust and brand awareness to your audience, especially when your customers find your story relatable and inspiring. And design-wise, this section makes your page more attractive and professional.

- Display reviews of customers with realistic images

- Pop up discount instead of your head banner

- Live chat to timely support

-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
Thank you and have a nice work!!!
0 Likes