FROM CACHE - en_header

Please Review My store

Solved
Pearl8
2 0 1

Hello please review my store for me and let me knw if there is any improvements i need to fix. www.newdripz.com

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1070 143 333

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @Pearl8,

Congratulations on the launch of your store! I've taken a look through and have some feedback for you.

newdrip-01.png

PRODUCTS
As you know, clothing can be purchased offline in hundreds retail stores as well as online through thousands and thousands of online stores. When a person is searching for a dress or shirt in Google, big companies with massive marketing budgets are who is showing up in search results and who you are competing with for customers.

Now, a person can complete IF they give people a reason to purchase from them vs. the other guys. An example of this might be someone who sells locally, their "reason" as to why you should purchase from them vs the other guy is because they are local and a lot of people are passionate about shopping local. In addition to this, they can also get products to their customers faster and can offer incentives such as free local delivery.

I would think about all your "whys" and what sets you apart and use that in your marketing and in the text in your store.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
I'd remove the "accept terms and conditions" at checkout. It's acting as a barrier and that's something you don't want at your checkout.

SHIPPING ADDRESS
Remove "apartment/suite" as required, it wont apply to everyone. I'd recommend removing phone as required as well (unless you need it for the order).

SHIPPING TIME
You need to add in an estimated shipping time at checkout. For some people, shipping time can be a deal breaker so they won’t proceed with their purchase without that information.
If you are concerned that displaying longer shipping times will turn people off, I would say that for some it might but long-term, you want happy customers so it's better to say up front, "hey, this could take up to 3-4 weeks to arrive" rather than not giving a shipping time and then getting an email 2 weeks later from an unhappy customer wondering where their package is.

TOP SECTION

top-section.png
I'd recommend doing some work on the top section of your store. Here are a few things I'd recommend adjusting:
1. Colors. The light grey with the pale blue font over top.
2. Decrease the vertical space where you have your logo to the left and search/cart icons to the right

SEO
One very important piece of selling is getting the right kind of traffic to your store, your target audience ((high traffic is not a good thing if it is the wrong kind of traffic). Good SEO will help you  reach your intended audience organically. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to make sure you include the same words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO that you can watch here: 

I will leave it at that for now but if you would like to talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where we take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. If you would like to book a session, you can do so here: https://calendly.com/ecomgeeks/1-1-session

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

View solution in original post

Replies 7 (7)
Sara_Julie
Pathfinder
120 4 11

hello @Pearl8 welcome to the shopify community i just checked your website and it's looking good but you have to redesign the website banners, now they are not looking more professional. i can design website banners for you if you want.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
I will fix any issue on your store in just $10 : Click Here
waytoapps
Shopify Partner
742 68 264

Hello @Pearl8 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Add a nice Logo which gives Identity and separates from the competition

Make Sticky Header for easy Navigation, It helps customers to access menu at anytime they want.

Hero banner is good but you can improve it further , as it gives first impression when customer lands on the Homepage.

Add Testimonials or Reviews on the Homepage, which helps in building trust with other visitors.

Organize the Footer Section and make sure to minimize the empty space.

Add Blog page,  blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store  which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace if you sell any of unique, handmade or Vintage goods, you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hello @Pearl8 

I was impressed by looking into your store which showcase your vision and passion towards your work, every thing looks fine ,But for getting good traffic and  for attracting customers .I would like to suggest few points.

Below the add to cart ,Add "Buy now" and add 'Wishlist" buttons . Buy now will  helps the customer to directly redirect to buying option. Wishlist will helps us to send emails to customers to drag his intension towards item and make him to buy.

Store credits: Store Credits helps to increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards and store credits. You can give store credits for registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more. This will assist you with captivating your customers and hold them. You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses. Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

Testimonials and reviews :Testimonials at bottom of home page to showcase your store’s happy customers ,which will give positive impression about the store .You can make a great impression on your customers by displaying testimonials. When good reviews are shown, your audiences will likely stay longer and take action. You can add them below your product on your home page. 

I can also suggest social login page like login with facebook,  instagram , google ,linked in and twitter. which helps the customer to login easily .

Add Blog page: blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

I would  wish that you will take this suggestions into consideration to increase traffic into your store.  I suggest our app Tuecus -Customer Account page for enjoying all this features and to attract customers.

Thanks
Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 730

Hey @Pearl8This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are few suggestions that you can work on:

- There's a blank space below the footer. Fix that.

AiTrillion_0-1623308503001.png

- Add a call to action on this image on the homepage. Add a title of all the sections on the homepage. Add these sections with a title: collection, trending, new arrivals. 

AiTrillion_1-1623310011760.png

- Collection page and product page looks good. You need to work on the layout of the homepage.

- Add testimonials, review carousel on the homepage.

You can start giving Loyalty Points and Rewards to WOW your customers. This will increase repeat purchases and customer lifetime value by giving points and rewards that give customers more reasons to return to your store.

Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor an exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. Bring all your marketing efforts to one place and don't bear the hassle of managing multiple apps in your Shopify store.

P.S- If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Pearl8
2 0 1

Thank you your feedback will implement the changes.

EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1070 143 333

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @Pearl8,

Congratulations on the launch of your store! I've taken a look through and have some feedback for you.

newdrip-01.png

PRODUCTS
As you know, clothing can be purchased offline in hundreds retail stores as well as online through thousands and thousands of online stores. When a person is searching for a dress or shirt in Google, big companies with massive marketing budgets are who is showing up in search results and who you are competing with for customers.

Now, a person can complete IF they give people a reason to purchase from them vs. the other guys. An example of this might be someone who sells locally, their "reason" as to why you should purchase from them vs the other guy is because they are local and a lot of people are passionate about shopping local. In addition to this, they can also get products to their customers faster and can offer incentives such as free local delivery.

I would think about all your "whys" and what sets you apart and use that in your marketing and in the text in your store.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
I'd remove the "accept terms and conditions" at checkout. It's acting as a barrier and that's something you don't want at your checkout.

SHIPPING ADDRESS
Remove "apartment/suite" as required, it wont apply to everyone. I'd recommend removing phone as required as well (unless you need it for the order).

SHIPPING TIME
You need to add in an estimated shipping time at checkout. For some people, shipping time can be a deal breaker so they won’t proceed with their purchase without that information.
If you are concerned that displaying longer shipping times will turn people off, I would say that for some it might but long-term, you want happy customers so it's better to say up front, "hey, this could take up to 3-4 weeks to arrive" rather than not giving a shipping time and then getting an email 2 weeks later from an unhappy customer wondering where their package is.

TOP SECTION

top-section.png
I'd recommend doing some work on the top section of your store. Here are a few things I'd recommend adjusting:
1. Colors. The light grey with the pale blue font over top.
2. Decrease the vertical space where you have your logo to the left and search/cart icons to the right

SEO
One very important piece of selling is getting the right kind of traffic to your store, your target audience ((high traffic is not a good thing if it is the wrong kind of traffic). Good SEO will help you  reach your intended audience organically. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to make sure you include the same words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO that you can watch here: 

I will leave it at that for now but if you would like to talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where we take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. If you would like to book a session, you can do so here: https://calendly.com/ecomgeeks/1-1-session

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 730

Hi @Pearl8

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? 

Did you get a chance to try the all-in-one marketing app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help or you can email our support at support@aitrillion.com

P.S- Free plan available, install AiTrillion for free here.

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.