sparklingmosaic
1 0 1
Replies 5 (5)
Marty
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
512 74 97

Hi, @sparklingmosaic.

Thank's for your message, I would be happy to provide you with some feedback on your shop. I must say, I really enjoyed looking visiting your store, I love the colour scheme, professional product photography and overall layout of your homepage. It also looks like you are offering some really fantastic products here. I honestly, don't have too much to add on the visual aspect to your shop but did notice a couple of small things.  First, it looks like your store logo is slightly blurry: 

I recommend reviewing our Uploading images guide, to ensure you are uploading all your images as per the requirements for optimal resolution and aspect ratio on Shopify. If you are using a third-party theme, it may not hurt to reach out to your theme developer directly for support on this as they may have slightly different image requirements than a Shopify-based theme does. 

I like your menu-set up, however, I would suggest swapping "Join workshops" with "Buy products," just to get your customers eyes focused on buying front and center:

Website design aside, now that your shop is ready for customers to visit, you will want to focus on bringing traffic in. I see you already have an impressive following building on Instagram specifically, but I did not yet notice any shoppable products on your Instagram page yet. If you have not yet looked into it I would suggest going over our guide on setting up Instagram shopping here. Instagram Shopping connects the products that you have in Shopify to your Instagram business profile so that customers can view your products on Instagram and purchase by clicking the items directly on your profile, which then link back to your shop. 

Another great resource I would recommend looking into is this fantastic guide on increasing traffic, it walks through questions you should be asking about your shop, such as:

• Is this a good product? A “good product” means that it’s good enough for your audience and passes their implicit cost-benefit analysis?
  • Is there a large target market? A market is a group of people already spending money on something. Are people buying the same type of product?
  • Is there an addressable target market? An addressable market is a group of people with visible shared qualities, already spending money on something. Is there a market segment you can focus on? 
  • Is there a great product story and/or compelling copy? You might have a clear “why” for the product in contrast to competitors, but you need to translate that pitch to compelling web copy. Does your product pitch resonate with them enough to purchase?
  • Is there a low-cost way to reach this audience? The goal should be to keep customer acquisition costs low. Are there multiple ways you can reach potential customers?

It then walks through further ways you can start driving traffic to your shop, utilizing methods like: 

- Running social media ads

- Reaching new audience members with influencer marketing

- Attract customers with content marketing

Lastly, I would recommend checking out our guide on Improving search engine optimization (SEO) here. When you’re trying to sell online you have an important problem to solve: how do you get customers to find your store? People who will find your shop are often searching through search engines like Google and Firefox, You can use search engine optimization to improve the search engine ranking for your store, in turn helping customers find your shop easier. This also will potentially help your store rank higher in search engine listings than stores that may sell similar products. 

Overall, a really lovely shop with some awesome-looking products. We can't wait to see what you do with the shop moving forward, and I hope some of this feedback helps you out in your continued journey with us. Please do not hesitate to reach back out to me here with any questions you may have, we are always happy to chat! 

Marty | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

LitCommerce
Astronaut
1780 413 405

Hi @sparklingmosaic,

First of all, congratulations on such a professional and well-designed store. Personally, I like both its simplicity and modern style. Since your store looks really good, I only want to provide some additional suggestions to enhance it:

1. Edit the CTA buttons

First off, you should make your CTA buttons become more prominent and impress the site visitors more effectively. The easy way to do this is to capitalize its text and make it bold.

2. Edit the spacing

Secondly, I'm seeing that the line spacing on the About us page is too big which creates lots of white spaces. Hence, you should shrink it to make your website more visually appealing.

3. Add the sales notification pop up

Let a customer know that other people have made their purchases on your website is a great way to boost up sales. Specifically, you could use a small notification pop up which appears in the bottom corner of your store. An app can help you with this and you can take a look at Sales Pop.

4. Add the introduction message to your homepage

Creating the first impression is important if you would like to create a perfect digital customer journey. I suggest you should add a warm and emotional section that introduces your business to the site visitors. It may create a better user experience and encourage customers to keep scrolling down to explore more.

5. Follow who abandoned their carts on your website

Patience is the key to success. Not everyone will make the purchase immediately when visiting your website. People can check products or only add items to their carts. Thus, I suggest you should keep following the site visitors who abandoned their carts via email and converting them into your customers. To help you with this, I suggest you should check Klaviyo and Avada.

Lastly, to optimize your store more effectively, then you can view PageFly. They can help you with this.

If you find my answer helpful for you, please kindly mark it as a solution. Thank you and good luck.

LitCommerce - The Most Simple & Affordable Multi-channel Selling Tool.
Effortlessly sell on biggest marketplaces like Amazon, Etsy, eBay, Facebook etc with bulk listing tool, real-time sync & smart order management. Use LitCommerce free for 1-year now!
waytoapps
Shopify Partner
734 65 265

Hello @sparklingmosaic 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Make the content(Menu) bold on the header section.

Add ATC(add to cart) on the products on homepage.

Improve Blog page, Blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

Add Testimonials or reviews on the homepage to build trust with the visitors.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store   which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace for selling creative goods such as art & collectibles, crafts & supplies, jewellery &accessories and more, you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
UpPromote
Shopify Partner
142 2 16

Hi @sparklingmosaic ,

This is UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing - We are the no.1 Affiliate marketing on Shopify app store. I am happy here to share some experience and suggestions for your online store. And I truly hope that they are useful and helpful for you in improving your sales performance. 

I totally you are just starting your business. Firstly, congratulation for your first step. It would be hard at the beginning. Most other business would be same as you when beginning, and now they are successful. So be patient!

I have just taken a quick look at your website and I picked up some plus points are:

• The layout of the page is clear

• You divide your products into different categories.

• You include enough information for customer in the footer

• You also as product reviews and this is a good advantange. 

However, your store also have some important points need to improve. 

1. Setting a sticky menu 

If the headers keep disappearing, it makes it hard to find what the customer is looking for. That is why if you make your headers sticky. This helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the navigation bar at anytime. 

Screen Shot 2021-10-09 at 22.06.31.png

2. Add CTA button such as "Shop Now", "View More", "Add To Cart" into your each product. 

Screen Shot 2021-10-09 at 22.09.32.png

I. Plus, I also have some suggestions for you to help you improve you sales.

1. Increase Shopify sales with popup promotions

After creating upsell bundles and discounts, the next step is to start spreading the word. Popups are a great way to draw your customers’ attention towards these promotions and offers. 

Some people believe that popups can be pesky, driving customers away. This might be true for those who are using them incorrectly. But when done in the right way at the right time, popups can lead to the conversion of 40%  of your store’s visitors into customers. All you need is the right Shopify app to increase sales.

UpPromote_2-1633792282042.png

2. Run Facebook and Instagram ads

Running ads such as Facebook ads, or Instagram ads, even Google ads are popular methods to viral your products faster. You can get more knowledge and experience hereFacebook Ads for beginners. With Google Ads, you can easily attract target customers that are looking for the products you are selling. You can set your ads with different keywords, or banner as well. However, you should consider it because it is not really a potential choice for starters. The reason is that you might cost a lost of money to run for long term. In some specific case, if it don't bring positive traffics for you, you also need to pay fee to maintain them. We know it because we know many customers get same issues. 

3: Using affiliate marketing

My recommendation is that you should think about another safer and suitable methods for your business. Affiliate marketing could be a good option for your.  Affiliate marketing is a marketing model which allows you to connect with various affiliates, and then they will use their advertising sources such as social media channels, websites, blogs, etc, to promote your products. You only need to pay affiliate commission whenever a customer makes a purchase via the unique link or coupon associated with their recommendation.

How to publish your affiliate registration on your menu bar?

You can add the affiliate registration form on the shop menu, so any visitors who visit your site can easily approach your affiliate campaign.

Your affiliate can create an account and log in right in your shop, which is really simple and convenient.

Screen Shot 2021-10-09 at 22.06.31.png

The advantages of affiliate Marketing compared with other methods

1. Low investment but high cost effective

In fact, affiliate marketing does not need a huge amount to build a customer service team, or running advertising. This campaign helps to mitigate any risks that drive traffic or run social ads with little or no result for your Shopify business, while also ensuring that merchants achieve what they pay for.

In fact, whereas a poor marketing campaign that sends you low quality results will still need to be paid for, even if you make no sales. However, affiliate marketing ensures your marketing is cost effective and helps to reduce the risk of “leaking out” money for an uncertain market. 

2. Make extra income

The main advantage of affiliate marketing is that the income is entirely performance-based. This is because affiliates are only paid a commission when a purchase has taken place. That means if the affiliates have an ineffective campaign, it won’t affect your budget. 

The affiliates understand that driving huge traffic of potential customers will help to increase sales conversion. For this reason, the affiliates will spend much effort to build effective social platforms, promotion or boosting posts of your products in a better way to attract customers. The more efficiently they work, the more commission they generate, and the more sales you earn. 

UpPromote_1-1633792244030.png

3. Brand Awareness

A research reported that 92% of customers trust the recommendations of people, companies or influencers they know. For this reason, working directly with affiliate marketers who then promote your products to their established audience, brings more opportunities and more direct sales. The plus of affiliate marketing is to expand out into new markets that you haven't explored, giving your brand a much stronger online presence.

4. SEO Value

Publishers (the affiliates) link to your website to send traffic your way. Provided they aren’t spammy, these links are usually beneficial for your off-page SEO efforts, since inbound links are a huge factor in Google’s ranking algorithm.

5. Customer Data

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing provides you valuable data and insight into how, where and why your customers are buying, which you can then use to make smarter marketing decisions in the future across other channels.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope my recommendation will be helpful for you. If you are still looking for a marketing tool to boost your sales greatly, I hope you can try our product: UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing 

If these feedbacks are valuable and helpful, kindly give us a "Like" or mark it as a solution. Be patient with your business and good luck!

All the bests,

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

Build. Manage. Succeed with Affiliate Marketing

PageFly
Shopify Partner
2497 342 1665

Hi @sparklingmosaic

It's PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App  here and I'd like to share some of my initial thoughts when first browsing through your online store. I hope that these comments can be somewhat beneficial to you in improving your site performance. But first, you can check out this Ultimate Checklist on Best Practices To Optimize Your Conversion Rate .

I/ Homepage

1. Make the Announcement Bar sticky. I understand that you have a very tempting offer to your customers, but you don't want them to ignore them right? A repetitive display of your offer might pique interest from your customers and act as a plus when they're considering purchasing the product.

PageFly_0-1633885694215.png

2. Image with text overlay. I understand that you got a font for your brand, but they can be illegible when put on a colorful banner.

PageFly_1-1633885754413.png

3. Add section about your brand storyA brand story helps customers understand more about your business and also helps your store look more professional. 

II/ Collection Page

1. Add CTA button for Product Lists. CTA buttons serve as a guidance to your customers to know what to do next when browsing through your store.

PageFly_2-1633885891130.png

2. Use Load More instead of Pagination. The majority of the merchants would prefer Pagination but the feature itself poses some difficulties if they want to compare 2 products from 2 pages. 

PageFly_3-1633885919448.png

Overall, this is a nicely put layout and you must've invested a lot of time and effort into this. If you need any changes, you can always opt for PageFly Page Builder   to build more customized and high-converting website. If you find this comment helpful, please give it a like and mark as solution. Wish you all the best!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.