Please review my store

Jerzy
1 0 1

Hello,

I've just introduced a new theme on my store. The previous one was very slow and I was hoping the new theme, which is much quicker, would improve conversion. It didn't happen so far, so I was wondering if I'm missing something important on my.
I'd appreciate feedback on all aspects including user experience. Store: https://a1officefurniture.co.uk/

Replies 3 (3)
Ollie
Shopify Staff
400 47 72

Hey @Jerzy.

Thanks for reaching out.

I appreciate that you have included the online store URL. You have a beautiful store, by the way! Looking into the online store, I did notice that you are using an announcement bar with the stores contact number. As I think this is a great tactic to go about, I would suggest adding the stores phone number to a Contact Us page and using the announcement bar to make your customers aware of any on-going discounts or free shipping offers.

Secondly, you can also add a slideshow section, if you theme has this feature. It's a good way to showcase the products on the online store as soon as your customer land on the homepage.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Growave
Shopify Partner
1126 38 391

Hi @Jerzy 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. Congratulations on opening a new store and Welcome to Shopify. In general, your store´s design and visual appeal look good. You have done a great job.  I would recommend you implementing more eCommerce marketing tools and features. Here are some suggestions that you can work on. I hope it would help.

Implement Social Login, so your customers can log in using their Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Yahoo, Tumblr, Instagram, or Amazon accounts. It simplifies the login process and enables one-click signup through social media, which makes your store user-friendly. Meanwhile gathered data through social login can be studied for customer retention and client analysis.

Implement Wishlist. Offering a Wishlist is an effective way to reduce shopping cart abandonment and fulfill sales from customers who showed intent but didn't purchase.  Since you offer color oprions of furniture and various designs, I recommend adding a Wishlist to improve the user experience. If the items from the Wishlist haven't been bought, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

Add Loyalty and Rewards program. The Loyalty and Rewards program system inspires customers to connect more genuinely with your brand. It helps to strengthen direct communication between you and your audience. Also, it positively impacts repeat purchases and turns your customers into loyal clients. Within the L&R program you can include: Points, Referral programs, VIP tiers

Motivate customers to spend more and act by using the points program. Increase engagement with your community by rewarding customers with convertible points on your Shopify store with activities like rewarding for social sharing or for every pound they spend. Collected points can be spent on the most suitable options for them like free delivery or discount. Since you offer furniture, by offering points you can motivate customers to spend more and buy in large consignments.

· Referral programs

I recommend using a Referral program in order to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. Encourage your customers to help grow your brand community using the referral program. The only program that lets you refer a friend, reward both parties, and increase traffic to your Shopify store.

· VIP tiers

Thank your loyal customers with the VIP tiers. Keep your best customers engaged with VIP ranks and perks. Diverse rewards availability will always find the loyal shopper to increase retention rate. Create as many VIP Tier ranks and choose one of the criteria to achieve the next Tier by earning points, a number of orders placed, and the revenue they brought to your shop.

f1.png

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at affordable price, try  Growave.  5 great features - Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store under one dashboard. Test Growave during the free trial period to check whether it works for you.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
961 134 713

Have a good day @Jerzy

This is Richard Nguyen - CRO Expert from PageFly- Advanced Page Builder. I have to say that I am amazed by how beautiful and professional your store looks and bet you must have put a lot of effort into it. I just have a few comments to give and hope it would make your store even better. 

Personally, i think you can maximize the efficiency of the homepage by having more stunning images and heading in the banner. 

You know first-time users generally make a snap decision about the site and brand and tend to stick to that initial impression throughout the first time shopping— with a negative impression translating to decreased patience with site hiccups and more abandonments.

Significant investments must be made in design and content production (copywriting, graphic design, and especially photography), and the work must be curated on an ongoing basis. With regards to homepage photography, users respond well to large images of products in a use context, much more so than to a single product on a white background.  

RichardNguyen_0-1634835298652.png

To learn more about Homepage design, check out the article from PageFly team here

I see that you feature the review section at the end of the page, however, it can work better if this review is customized for each product. Product reviews are one of the most vital tools users typically look to for product information and to determine if a product is a good fit for their needs. Reviews often highlight details that users find important and can provide unique specificities that product descriptions lack. For example, users may look to reviews to clarify details, such as texture, fit, or quality, that may not be easily determined by site-provided information or product images.

RichardNguyen_1-1634835298773.png

That's everything. 

By the way, BFCM is coming. You can amplify your sales in holiday season with PageFly solutions exclusively for this holiday season. All these holiday features could help you a lot in building a high-converting page. PageFly also collaborated with Wilson Ho, Shopify Tech Partner Manager, to create this video that will share you insightful tips to boost sales and reveal secrets to warm your customers up through the whole year. Let's check it out!

In case you want more flexibility to personalize your pages, I'd love to introduce our product PageFly Landing Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat. PageFly has a Free plan where you can use all features and create different page types so I hope give us a try.

Cheers, 

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.