Please Review my Store

ROBERTSONKUR
2 0 1

I am getting loads of traffic to my store through my social platforms, however I am not seeing great sale results.

www.houseofkur.com

I’m wondering if there’s something wrong with my content or the site isn’t performing well? 
I would love your help thank you

Replies 5 (5)
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1270 176 850

Hi @ROBERTSONKUR 

After spending a few minutes on your store, I have some recommendations on Homepage that you might apply to make your store better.

1. Hero banner

Screen Shot 2020-12-25 at 14.49.43.png

- Your current image quality is not qualified, you should change another image with a higher resolution

- The title on the hero banner should be something related to your products, don't use the general words, make it clear and encourage the customer want to know more about it

- You must put the CTA button below the title, cause it's a perfect way to boost your conversion rate, make your CTA button large and contrast with your background image

2. Head title and CTA button

Screen Shot 2020-12-25 at 14.54.59.png

- The gap with a black background does not attract customers, it's really hard to find the link button. I recommend that you should remove the black background, you can display only the title of the section with a CTA button below that.

3. Another section

- On the homepage, you don't have to display all your product on it. You can use a banner to promote your hot-product, it will encourage customer buy more.

- About the font-family: I suggest that you can use Hand-writing or Scripts font-family cause it's really lovely and suitable for your page.

Furthermore, you can check this article to optimize your Homepage, hope that your store will be better and better.

Cheer!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly

waytoapps
Shopify Partner
733 65 264

Hi

Your store looks good and the collections are also nice. I have few suggestions on your store which you can work on it.

I suggest you to prefer a nice theme to header and footer sections. And instead of Hamburger button it is good to add content on header space.

It is good if you install a sticky header. As it makes easy for a customer to Access quickly on to menu.

There is no search field on the header space. I suggest to add search field so that customers can have quick look.

Image quality need to be improved further.

Add a Logo on the homepage as it gets professional look.

Try to adjust the description beside the product image, as current pattern is making page so longer.

There are no reviews on you products. You can add Customer reviews on your products to increase your sales.

There are terms of service and refund policy but also add them at the footer section and

Also customer need to accept to these conditions before purchasing any product from your store. So install a good terms and conditions checkbox app.

If you have handmade products in your store Consider to sell on Etsy platform. There are Etsy Integration apps in the shopify app store .

Thanks

ShopList 

Thanks,
Waytoapps
ROBERTSONKUR
2 0 1
Thankyou for your advice!
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @ROBERTSONKUR, here are a few suggestions that you can work on:

- Add a call to action button on the banner image.

You should have a wide range of products. Internet shoppers will likely spend more time and more money on your online store if you have a wide variety of products to offer. If you only have a limited range of offerings, you might miss out on making sales.

- Work on the product descriptions:

• Make sure you specify every detail of the product.
  • Showcase its features and benefits.
  • Use numbering and bulleting to make it easily scannable.
  • Use keywords to optimize your descriptions.
  • Use power words that entice customers.

After the banner image display the collection list, then give product recommendations like bestsellers, new products.

- Add eCommerce marketing tools in your store like web push notifications, LiveChat, reviews on the product page. If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand and will also increase your customer retention.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
SandeepBansal
Excursionist
10 2 7

Hi Robert, I noticed you're fairly popular on Tiktok, but is that the right audience for your products? I mean a product ranging from $10 to $100, I can understand, but something that is in the $300 - $500 range, I am not completely convinced.

With that being said, I did go over the store and put together a brief audit report for you, take a look at this and let me know if you have any questions.

If you're driving all this traffic from social media, you're literally leaving a ton of money on the table by not engaging with them on email. My team specializes on email distribution on a full-automation basis, and our success is tied directly to your results, so let me know if this is something you might want to discuss more

Thanks

Sandeep | Growth Marketing Expert @ Marketing Strategy Labs
- If my reply was useful, click the LIKE button to let me know.
If I was able to answer your question, mark it as an Accepted Solution
- Ask my team for an Email & Marketing Audit to grow your business.
You can also Request for a Full Site Audit