Please review my store

Solved
skraphe
4 0 0

Getting that first sale has been really hard for me. Any suggestions?

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @skraphe, here are some suggestions on which you can work on:

- Add more products to the stationery collection.

- Create a drop-down menu in the catalog option of the header menu. Add categories like ELECTRONICS, STATIONARY in the header menu.

- Add reviews on the homepage, product page or you can create an exclusive page of reviews. Reviews are important in an online business, it helps in building trust with other visitors.

- Add a call to action button on the banner image.

- Add trending, new, recently viewed section on the homepage. To add this you can install the app AiTrillion & enable the product recommendations. 

- Add discount popup to entice customers. Entice customers or visitors with a discount or coupon code. 

- Add announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.  AiTrillion has pre-designed templates of announcement bar, timer & sales motivator bars.

- Add web push notifications on your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly. 

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @skraphe, please share your store URL.

Thanks

skraphe
4 0 0

https://skraphe.myshopify.com/

This is our website

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @skraphe, here are some suggestions on which you can work on:

- Add more products to the stationery collection.

- Create a drop-down menu in the catalog option of the header menu. Add categories like ELECTRONICS, STATIONARY in the header menu.

- Add reviews on the homepage, product page or you can create an exclusive page of reviews. Reviews are important in an online business, it helps in building trust with other visitors.

- Add a call to action button on the banner image.

- Add trending, new, recently viewed section on the homepage. To add this you can install the app AiTrillion & enable the product recommendations. 

- Add discount popup to entice customers. Entice customers or visitors with a discount or coupon code. 

- Add announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.  AiTrillion has pre-designed templates of announcement bar, timer & sales motivator bars.

- Add web push notifications on your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly. 

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

skraphe
4 0 0

Thank you so much we will get working on it.