FROM CACHE - en_header

Please review my website

Solved
ADD100duance
1 0 0

Hi guys, it would mean a lot to me if you could review my Website. It's been a couple of weeks since I've launched, had a few sales, have been advertising on FB, TikTok, Instagram and Snapchat. Looking for ways to improve at all, thanks in advance 🙂

Accepted Solutions (2)

Accepted Solutions
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1454 211 895

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @ADD100duance ,

I’m Richard Nguyen - CRO Expert at PageFly- Free Landing Page Builder. With over 5 years’ experience in providing solutions for over 100.000 stores to help merchants increase their conversion rates, I’d like to provide you with some feedback with the hope they would be helpful to you.

First of all, I like how you have:

• Have a clear and CTA button on the banner
  • Have clear Shipping and Refund information

However, I have some feedback and hope this helps:

Add favicon to your store

Having a favicon for your store will make your store unique and help customers easily recognize it. You can check this article to know how to add it.

Have an announcement bar

Basically, the announcement bar will announce the information about shipping and discount or any promotion campaign of a store.

Let take a closer look at each type of your page. 

1. Home page

1.1 Add section about your brand story

A brand story helps customers understand more about your business and also helps your store look more professional. 

1.2 Add testimonial - customer reviews

• Customer reviews are proof of your product quality. This section will help you build customers' trust. You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos.

Moreover, you can check this guide to pick the best reviews app for your store!

2. Collection page

2.1 Have secondary hover images for the product list

• By presenting secondary hover images, customers can easily scan many products to see extra visual information. 

And that's my feedback. You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat to create a more impressive look for your store to really increase conversion, also please take a look at this guide on how to personalize a Shopify store from PageFly, hope it helps!

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

Richard - PageFly

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store.

View solution in original post

LitExtension
Shopify Partner
4152 833 876

Hi @ADD100duance,

Congratulate on your new store and hope it will grow better day by day. I've checked your website and would like to give you some suggestions below:

1. Make A Sticky Menu

Firstly, you should make the menu section sticky to create a more convenient navigation experience for the site visitor. They don't have to scroll up to access other pages displayed on the menu bar, after scrolling down.

2. Live Chat Feature

Live chat is a great way to enhance the conversion rate on your page. According to Shopify, "Merchants that respond to a customer's chat within 5 minutes are 69% more likely to get a sale from the shopper." Therefore, you should install a chatbot app into your store to start engaging more actively with the site visitors. When it comes to live chat app, please check out Tidio.

Don't Forget Who Abandoned Their Carts On Your Website

Baymard Institute has shown that "69.57% of online shopping carts are abandoned"? This is a huge number so don't forget to follow up with shoppers who abandoned their carts on your website and turn them into your customers. Email follow-up is a good choice and you can check out Klaviyo for this.

3. Add Product Recommendation Section

product recommendation.png

You should add the product recommendation section in the cart page to increase the chance of getting more sales.

4. Create A More Professional FAQ Page

Lastly, try to create a more professional FAQ page to make your website more SEO-friendly and visually appealing to the customers. Check out this article from Shopify to learn how to build a FAQ page. You can also take a look at this FAQ building app.

Hope this helps

If you find my answer helpful for you, please mark it as a solution. Thank you so much and good luck.

LitExtension - #1 Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Get your 1-month Shopify free trial from LitExtension. CONTACT US!
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Try our FREE DEMO now!

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1454 211 895

Hi @ADD100duance ,

I’m Richard Nguyen - CRO Expert at PageFly- Free Landing Page Builder. With over 5 years’ experience in providing solutions for over 100.000 stores to help merchants increase their conversion rates, I’d like to provide you with some feedback with the hope they would be helpful to you.

First of all, I like how you have:

• Have a clear and CTA button on the banner
  • Have clear Shipping and Refund information

However, I have some feedback and hope this helps:

Add favicon to your store

Having a favicon for your store will make your store unique and help customers easily recognize it. You can check this article to know how to add it.

Have an announcement bar

Basically, the announcement bar will announce the information about shipping and discount or any promotion campaign of a store.

Let take a closer look at each type of your page. 

1. Home page

1.1 Add section about your brand story

A brand story helps customers understand more about your business and also helps your store look more professional. 

1.2 Add testimonial - customer reviews

• Customer reviews are proof of your product quality. This section will help you build customers' trust. You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos.

Moreover, you can check this guide to pick the best reviews app for your store!

2. Collection page

2.1 Have secondary hover images for the product list

• By presenting secondary hover images, customers can easily scan many products to see extra visual information. 

And that's my feedback. You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat to create a more impressive look for your store to really increase conversion, also please take a look at this guide on how to personalize a Shopify store from PageFly, hope it helps!

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

Richard - PageFly

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store.

LitExtension
Shopify Partner
4152 833 876

Hi @ADD100duance,

Congratulate on your new store and hope it will grow better day by day. I've checked your website and would like to give you some suggestions below:

1. Make A Sticky Menu

Firstly, you should make the menu section sticky to create a more convenient navigation experience for the site visitor. They don't have to scroll up to access other pages displayed on the menu bar, after scrolling down.

2. Live Chat Feature

Live chat is a great way to enhance the conversion rate on your page. According to Shopify, "Merchants that respond to a customer's chat within 5 minutes are 69% more likely to get a sale from the shopper." Therefore, you should install a chatbot app into your store to start engaging more actively with the site visitors. When it comes to live chat app, please check out Tidio.

Don't Forget Who Abandoned Their Carts On Your Website

Baymard Institute has shown that "69.57% of online shopping carts are abandoned"? This is a huge number so don't forget to follow up with shoppers who abandoned their carts on your website and turn them into your customers. Email follow-up is a good choice and you can check out Klaviyo for this.

3. Add Product Recommendation Section

product recommendation.png

You should add the product recommendation section in the cart page to increase the chance of getting more sales.

4. Create A More Professional FAQ Page

Lastly, try to create a more professional FAQ page to make your website more SEO-friendly and visually appealing to the customers. Check out this article from Shopify to learn how to build a FAQ page. You can also take a look at this FAQ building app.

Hope this helps

If you find my answer helpful for you, please mark it as a solution. Thank you so much and good luck.

LitExtension - #1 Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Get your 1-month Shopify free trial from LitExtension. CONTACT US!
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Try our FREE DEMO now!