Please review new store

Diana_g
Tourist
7 0 7

Hi all,

would love some feedback on this new store... using Facebook ads and Google Shopping ads, but no sales whatsoever, also not much traffic. It's a startup business and has been online for almost two months now.

Is it something to do with the design and the layout... I think it looks good, but you never know what other people see...what do you think?

https://luvianwoollens.com/ 

Thanks in advance for your time.

Hi @Diana_g ,

It's PageFly - Best Page Builder App here and I'd like to share some of my initial thoughts when first browsing through your online store. I hope that my recommendations based on 6 years of providing solutions for more than 100.000 merchants can be beneficial to you in improving your store performance.

So I have just gone through your website and here are some of my thoughts about your pages. First of all,  You did a great job, so give yourself a pat on the back. You’ve put in some hard work and it shows. 

Plus points: 

• Clear and elegant page layout. 
  • Have a sticky header, which is an essential element of a good landing page.

With that being said, I would like to give you some suggestions for improvement. Hope you find it valuable

1. Home Page

• Header: By moving your Navigation bar and Drawer button on the same line with your Logo and Login buttons, you can make your Header a little smaller and help customers take a whole look at your store and what you’re selling. Plus, the search field should be immediately obvious on the Homepage while with yours I need to scroll down to find the search button.
  • Hero banner: I like the way you have your hero banner full width and your products showcased in the spotlight. However, the font color and button make it not easy on the eye while looking at it. I suggest you add a semitransparent text background overlay and add Hover effect for the buttons. 
  • Add a section about your brand story: “About us” helps to build trust and brand awareness to your audience, especially when your customers find your story relatable and inspiring. And design-wise, I can see you have an “About us” page, and by adding this section with a noticeable CTA button on your homepage you will encourage the customer to explore more.
  • Add testimonial - customer reviews: People love proof, they will buy products if they see many positive reviews. You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos. You can use Loox or Yotpo app to review widgets with a photo gallery because both of them integrate with PageFly already. Moreover, you can check this guide to pick the best review app for your store!

2. Product page

• Show Product Media list: Not only help your customers skip to the image they want to check faster, but it also lets your customer take a full look at your products. 
  • Add Wish list and Buy it now buttons: Beside using only Add to cart button, you can allow your customers to have more options to proceed with their purchases. 

=> What helps you to build your store more easily, especially what helps you to build all the options I comment on above is a page builder.

It would be a good choice for you to have professional sites that look incredible on mobile & desktop without any extra coding, and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly with 24/7 support live chat.

If you feel my answer is helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers!

PageFly!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Get insightful tips to hit more sales in upcoming BFCM.

waytoapps
Navigator
352 29 148

Hello @Diana_g 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Organize the header section and Minimize the empty space on it.

Improve store logo, which gives Identity and separates from the competition.

Add Testimonials or reviews on the homepage to build trust with the visitors.

Include Blog page,  blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store   which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace, if you have any unique or Handmade product in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.

Mention more contact details, which builds trust on your store.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4017 241 733

Hello @Diana_gThis is AiTrillion- an all-in-one integrated marketing platform on Shopify. Here are some suggestions in your store that you can work on:

- Add a call to action 'buy now' button on the product page as shown in the below screenshot. 

AiTrillion_0-1632211307678.png

- Give product recommendations on the product and the cart page. This will help you with upselling. Cart upsell helps to drive conversions.

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

Start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, making a purchase, visiting a store and many more.

This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come back to your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
CutOutWiz
Navigator
362 28 138

Hello @Diana_g 

Hope you are well. For an owner with very little experience, you have done a pretty good job. I must say your aesthetic eye is very keen.

Here are some areas where you could consider working on

• Because this is an online store and people cannot touch and feel your products before buying them, they rely heavily on product images, which is why the images have to look top-notch.

The main problem most Shopify store owners have is that they upload raw images of their products. On the website, this makes the product color dull and unappealing.

Rule of thumb - never post unprocessed images on your website. In case you are looking to make your images sharp and professional, contact CutOutWiz for any image-related solutions.

Especially for this kind of product, it is a good idea to have multiple images of the product, from multiple angles, so that the customer can have a feel of what they are buying. If you are looking for an image processing company that will solve all your needs, you can check out CutOutWiz.

• You will be surprised how much you can benefit from a chatbot. It can collect your necessary customer data, help you analyze which stuffs are trending or in more demand, and overall solve your problems by answering common questions so you won't have to.

• It is a good idea to place a banner on the homepage that tells your customers exactly what they are looking for. You may add a separate banner for each of your product types

Your banner looks very good and matches your theme and product. Consider, however, adding a Shop Now button to your banner, which will take you directly to the relevant product page.

It is a good idea to have multiple slides on your banner (each should stay for around 5seconds) for each product type and have the CTA buttons for each slide redirect the customer to a different product page.

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you! 

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz