Please send feedback about my store

Kalbanna
1 0 1

Kalbanna.myshopify.com 

please let me know if these items are good products and what you think of the prices. Thanks so much! 💚

Replies 4 (4)
Dropshipmate
Trailblazer
190 9 62

Hello @Kalbanna ,

I had viewed your website shortly and here are some of my points that I hope useful and you can implement on it easily.

Add About Us: It is an opportunity where your visitors get to know your company. This is a chance for your customers' to introduce yourself and the kind of business you can do to your customers. And, Having a good About Us page will attract more backlinks to your website and indirectly help on SEO and help on improving the search engine ranking.

Add Contact Us: Adding of contact page is always good thing, And using contact form is even better since users will be able to get in touch from within your website. And most of viewers are using searching, And giving important information to help identify where your store is located and how to get in touch is a must.

Adding of Policy Pages: You can add returns & refund policy pages, It gives customers a feeling of security and what they think buying is guaranteed. If you are doesn't give this guarantee, then visitors often become suspicious and avoid buying the product.

Add Specifications n Description: I would suggest you to add product specifications, The key words in the specifications/description also is used for SEO as well as marketing. It will provide features and benefits of the product which will influence a potential customer to purchase and it fixes the customer problem to take a decision.

Rating and Reviews:  Customer reviews are fixes the value of of product, And these will decides the your business growth. These will helps to increasing of your customers.

Add Testimonials: Creating a genuine testimonials are trust worthy. This is the one kind of marketing communication b/w customer and business person. So you can add efficiently.
You can increase your niche then visitors are spare more time.

Add Blog: You know creating/adding of blogs gives you a great way to generate fresh content on a website and provide a catalyst for email marketing, social media promotion to drive search traffic to your website.

Trust Badges: Trust badges your visitors know that your page is legitimate and that any data they share will be collected through secure third-party service providers. Your customers feel they can trust your website, And they are more likely to make a purchase.

You have less products in list. I suggest you can increase your products then viewers spare more time and may chances to purchase.

I hope you will catch my point.

If you are interested to import products from more than one suppliers try Dropshipmate.

Thanks,
Dropshipmate.

Apps Developer Team |
Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

My Answer Is Useful To You? Please Snap Like to tell me!!
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @KalbannaThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I've taken a look at your store and here is my point of view on your store:

- Issue with navigation- Make your store easy to navigate. Add a sticky header with a drop-down menu. If your store will be easy to navigate it will help you to reduce the bounce rate.

- You need to work on your store layout. The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts- Instagram Feed.

- In the footer menu, add quick links like privacy/ shipping/ returns & refund policy/ about us/ contact us info.

Add an announcement bar with a call to action button on it to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on & make them take action from it.

- On the product page, add a review section as customers read reviews before making a purchase. 

Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1279 178 854

Hi @Kalbanna, I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Page Builder. First of all, congratulations on your store. So I've checked your store and I have some feedback on it, and I hope it helps.

Home Page 

Kalbanna 2021-07-15 19-01-56.png

Firstly, your menu bar could be more diversified to optimize your product page. You have some essential tabs: Home, Catalog.  I would suggest you add some more tabs such as: Contact us, featured collections, FAQs, or even product categories. That will make your customers to get know you better. Therefore, their buying journey is much more enjoyable. 

Add Banner

The banner is the first impression of your store. Your banner should be full width to align with others sections of your home pages. 

2.png

There are too many collections on the home page and they seem not to be aligned. A buy button should be added to every single product. You have added to cart button but it shows in form of an icon and visitors might miss it if they don’t hover on the image. 

You can consider adding a Promotion pop up, Chatbox and Testimonials onto your page

Promotion should be announced right from the moment visitors enter your page. Popups or one slide on the banner slide show will make sure your client will not miss your sale. 

Chat box and Testimonials can be added to your homepage as well. Customers will feel more engaged in your store. 

You can check out our templates for more inspiration for your page. Feel free to check our blog article as well. A Page Builder can be seen as a good choice for you to quickly have an attractive and powerful page. You will have lots more time focusing on strategies. 

You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder to create a more impressive look for your store to really increase conversion, also please take a look at this guide from PageFly, hope it helps!

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly

Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hi @Kalbanna 

Just now i looked into your website .Everything looks good. I would like to suggest few improvements.

Your testimonial page serves as a platform to show off how others have benefited from your product or service, making it a powerful tool for establishing trust and encouraging potential buyers to take action.

Add return and privacy policy in footer section of home page
Try to add social sharing feature in both home page and product page
Untitled.png

Wishlist and recently viewed products helps in promoting through messages and mails .To drag customer intension on his favorite products and force him to buy.

Rewards system is to attract the customers to stay connected with your product or service. Rewards are a powerful tool you want to harness if you want people to keep coming back to your website. This even makes the customers feel valued. You can grant reward for subscription, login, birthdays, Referrals .
Here are benefits of a reward program
1. Improves customer retention
2. Increases customer lifetime value and repeat business
3.Boosts revenue

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!